Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
The smell of victory
(03-08-2011, 02:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: Europe is a stinky kinda like Mexico place

As far as France and Spain is concerned you are correct.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-08-2011, 02:18 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: everyone I met when I was there was welcoming, friendly and curious about my accent and where I came from.

Most chicks think that's so fuckin' sexy!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-08-2011, 02:18 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 01:55 PM)IMaDick Wrote: We offer as much as the rest of the world, more in some respects.

you know the history of this country didn't begin with us kicking the brits ass.

Our history goes back many thousands of years, just like the rest of the world.

There are things here that no matter how hard the rest of the world tries cannot be reproduced or occur anywhere else.

For you to try and diminish the US by citing what others have shows a truly unenlightened poorly thought out extremely narrow view of anything natural, or of value which every continient and every nation has to offer.

In this along with your ranting demonstration of the above over a copious and belligerent series of posts really points to your personal failure to understand what you have posted.

I never said America didn't have anything to offer douchebag, I took issue with maggot saying there was no need to ever leave america because it offered everything else the wider world had to offer which is bullplop.

I like America, holidayed there on five seperate occassions, and nearly everyone I met when I was there was welcoming, friendly and curious about my accent and where I came from. When I tell them I was born in Scotland and live in England their faces used to light up and they would bombard me with questions, they were all fascinated when I explained what a Geordie was and our history and where we came from.

I don't hate Americans, I hate Americans like you, arrogant, with a sense of superiority and self entitlement that reeks of egotism. Looking down their noses at the rest of the world wallowing in the false security that "we're number one, we're number one!" when in truth your country is just as fucked up as anybody elses.

Awww, I bet you are a lowland scot, you really shouldn't hate your own countryman OP.hah

Please next time you get to Inverness, drop by my castle! Smiley_emoticons_smile

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Nah, pure North lanarkshire, right in the middle of Bells hill, a mainly Protestant shithole of a town about 10 miles south of Glasgow city centre.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-07-2011, 03:12 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: it was absolutely ridiculous back in old 24 days when the only retort anyone ever had to OP (Ninja) was that he wasn't American so his opinion was inconsequential. that was usually uttered by fuckwits who couldn't match OP's wit or intelligence on their best day.

I've had the absolute pleasure of interacting with several extremely intelligent, and sharp-tongue Brits over my forum years. Albeit, sometimes I need a translator to get the slang..I've generally found them well informed, and quite witty. They generally lean a bit left for my tastes, with the socialized health care thing and other issues.. but all in all, they're good folk.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(03-08-2011, 08:11 PM)thekid65 Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 03:12 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: it was absolutely ridiculous back in old 24 days when the only retort anyone ever had to OP (Ninja) was that he wasn't American so his opinion was inconsequential. that was usually uttered by fuckwits who couldn't match OP's wit or intelligence on their best day.

I've had the absolute pleasure of interacting with several extremely intelligent, and sharp-tongue Brits over my forum years. Albeit, sometimes I need a translator to get the slang..I've generally found them well informed, and quite witty. They generally lean a bit left for my tastes, with the socialized health care thing and other issues.. but all in all, they're good folk.

I'm running out of awards for ass kissing but here's a pizza and a woman for you.

[attachment=7988]

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

meh, I'll take the pizza.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(03-08-2011, 01:03 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 07:45 PM)Cracker Wrote: No shit. They are the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, btw, fucknut. Cradles of civilization and all that. As we are the American Experiment, you can't call this an ancient civilization. Think about it for a minute. (maybe should have done that before you posted that retarded example)

This illustrates my point. You say stupid shit that is unfounded and expect everyone to take you seriously. I don't want to fuck you, so I don't mind telling you what a dumbass you are.

The NEW Seven wonders of the world you dribbling dimwit, which are:-

The great wall of China
Petra in Jordan
Christ the redeemer in Brazil
Machu Pichu in Peru
Chichen Itza in Mexico
The Colosseum in Italy
The Taj Mahal in India
The Great Pyramid at Giza in Egypt gets an honourable mention.

NONE of which are in the US you dipshit.

I wasn't talking about the wonders of the ancient world you idiot most of those don't exist anymore you stupid bitch.

Do the fucking world a favour by promising never to leave whatever shitkicker backwater you reside in.

Sooooo, you have lived in all those places? You are a citizen of the world? Your point is shit because they aren't in the UK, either. So what was your fucking point?

What the fuck are the "new" seven wonders, tard? There are the 7 Ancient Wonders and the 7 Modern Wonders, but I have never heard of the "new wonders" fuckwad. You made that shit up.

You live on an ISLAND. You know that, right? I can take a shit bigger than the UK. hahahaha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Okay, now I think you're just gay, Rumphole.

The "new" 7 Wonders was voted on by internet users. It MUST be official. hahaha

Here's some stamps in case you haven't visted them all yet
[Image: 344l.jpg]

(I was waiting all day to call you Rumphole hahahaha, cracked myself up. Watching all the Rumpole of the Bailey episodes on YouTube...)

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
i own all the Rumpole! i loved him! Leo McKern was the perfect Rumpole. RIP

[Image: qfWXlwHicqG3ObE.jpg]

I love BBC TV! Better than the crap they have on my cable (since LOST ended).
(03-08-2011, 02:43 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Nah, pure North lanarkshire, right in the middle of Bells hill, a mainly Protestant shithole of a town about 10 miles south of Glasgow city centre.

Ordinary Peephole, are you scottish?
(03-09-2011, 02:04 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 02:43 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Nah, pure North lanarkshire, right in the middle of Bells hill, a mainly Protestant shithole of a town about 10 miles south of Glasgow city centre.

She doesn't type Scottish.

However, dem Scots is a tricky lot.

Just like those seal-clubbing, blubber-eating Skeemos.
(03-09-2011, 02:22 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(03-09-2011, 02:04 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

She doesn't type Scottish.

However, dem Scots is a tricky lot.

Just like those seal-clubbing, blubber-eating Skeemos.

Coz them there Skeemos in them there hills
(03-09-2011, 02:04 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Ordinary Peephole, are you scottish?

Technically yes, I was born in Scotland and my dad was born in Scotland, I have a Scottish birth certificate.

(03-08-2011, 08:36 PM)Cracker Wrote: Sooooo, you have lived in all those places? You are a citizen of the world? Your point is shit because they aren't in the UK, either. So what was your fucking point?

What the fuck are the "new" seven wonders, tard? There are the 7 Ancient Wonders and the 7 Modern Wonders, but I have never heard of the "new wonders" fuckwad. You made that shit up.

You live on an ISLAND. You know that, right? I can take a shit bigger than the UK. hahahaha

Compared to you I AM a citizen of the world, I have seen more of the world than you will ever see that's for sure, culturally I exist in a higher level of consciousness than you do. I am more worldly and knowledgeable than you will EVER be thats for sure.

As you can see I didn't "make up" the seven new wonders of the world did I you stupid lying bitch?

(03-08-2011, 08:36 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 01:03 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 07:45 PM)Cracker Wrote: No shit. They are the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, btw, fucknut. Cradles of civilization and all that. As we are the American Experiment, you can't call this an ancient civilization. Think about it for a minute. (maybe should have done that before you posted that retarded example)

This illustrates my point. You say stupid shit that is unfounded and expect everyone to take you seriously. I don't want to fuck you, so I don't mind telling you what a dumbass you are.

The NEW Seven wonders of the world you dribbling dimwit, which are:-

The great wall of China
Petra in Jordan
Christ the redeemer in Brazil
Machu Pichu in Peru
Chichen Itza in Mexico
The Colosseum in Italy
The Taj Mahal in India
The Great Pyramid at Giza in Egypt gets an honourable mention.

NONE of which are in the US you dipshit.

I wasn't talking about the wonders of the ancient world you idiot most of those don't exist anymore you stupid bitch.

Do the fucking world a favour by promising never to leave whatever shitkicker backwater you reside in.

Sooooo, you have lived in all those places? You are a citizen of the world? Your point is shit because they aren't in the UK, either. So what was your fucking point?

Cracker, you should know better than to question the worldliness of OP, he has traveled extensively with the freaks of the world traveling oddity show.

He starred in several small low budget films where he played the leading character(no lines though) since body crabs can't talk.

he has also been asked to attend several highly important luncheons with the queen , sadly though he wasn't able to attend, for vaious undisclosed reasons all of which were reasons of national security.

"I personally think it is because he chews with his mouth open"

Not only did he vote for the new 7 wonders online he has made sure each actually exists by personally visiting their facebook page.

Please apologise immediately for not just taking everything he says as fact and let it go.

after all he knows for a fact that you have not traveled as far or given as many rectal exams at the petting zoo.

I hope you have learned your lesson? do not mess with OP, his worldliness goes beyond the scope of most people and all of the small animals he encounters.

John Adams

see, Dick speaks Brit:

"Please apologise immediately"
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(03-09-2011, 02:51 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Cracker, you should know better than to question the worldliness of OP, he has traveled extensively.

Please apologise immediately for not just taking everything he says as fact and let it go.

after all he knows for a fact that you have not traveled.

I hope you have learned your lesson? do not mess with OP, his worldliness goes beyond the scope of most people.

Yes, I have to say I agree with all of that old man, cheers.
(03-09-2011, 02:31 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Compared to you I AM a citizen of the world, I have seen more of the world than you will ever see that's for sure, culturally I exist in a higher level of consciousness than you do. I am more worldly and knowledgeable than you will EVER be thats for sure.

As you can see I didn't "make up" the seven new wonders of the world did I you stupid lying bitch?

And modesty is only second to your proclamation of worldliness.

I'm sure you enjoyed all of your 5-7 day cruise ship junkets and buffets.

Interior cabin, naturally.