Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
The smell of victory
You know you've delivered a knockout blow when opponents resort to the following:-

1 - "You are not American, you are a liberal foreign devil and nothing you say counts so there!".

hah

2 - "Oh yeah?.......well..........you're not very tall! hah!".

Russian

Why use your wits? instead talk some shits.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
it was absolutely ridiculous back in old 24 days when the only retort anyone ever had to OP (Ninja) was that he wasn't American so his opinion was inconsequential. that was usually uttered by fuckwits who couldn't match OP's wit or intelligence on their best day.

The tragic thing is some Americans (the minority thankfully) actually geniunely believe that "if you aren't American who gives a fuck what you think?".

Which really is myopic, arrogant and pathetic.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-07-2011, 03:15 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: The tragic thing is some Americans (the minority thankfully) actually geniunely believe that "if you aren't American who gives a fuck what you think?".

Which really is myopic, arrogant and pathetic.

that would include those whose world view is limited to the cost of a six-pack and what's on "reality" TV.

(03-07-2011, 03:09 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: You know you've delivered a knockout blow when opponents resort to the following:-

1 - "You are not American, you are a liberal foreign devil and nothing you say counts so there!".

hah

2 - "Oh yeah?.......well..........you're not very tall! hah!".

Russian

Why use your wits? instead talk some shits.

I always find it humorous that the people who complain about 'outsiders' the most are the one's with a worldliness defined by a three county or state radius of travel. hah
Fug duh kund
I can't believe so many Americans don't have passports? I mean, really? you aren't the slightest bit curious about the rest of the world?, yeah there are some scary ass places but some really nice ones as well.

I couldn't ever imagine not having a passport.
What?! OP is a guy?! Smiley_emoticons_wink
(03-07-2011, 04:16 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: What?! OP is a guy?! Smiley_emoticons_wink

Oh you bitch!

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

hah

(03-07-2011, 04:11 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I can't believe so many Americans don't have passports? I mean, really? you aren't the slightest bit curious about the rest of the world?, yeah there are some scary ass places but some really nice ones as well.

I couldn't ever imagine not having a passport.

The U.S. has everything that any other country could offer. Mountains. Beaches, desert, etc. And the United States does not have as many countries in the way, we call them "States" here . Smiley_emoticons_smile
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-07-2011, 06:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: The U.S. has everything that any other country could offer.

No it doesn't. None of the new seven wonders of the world are in the US for example.

People who have no interest in broadening their cultural horizons bore the piss out of me.
(03-07-2011, 06:20 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: None of the new seven wonders of the world are in the US for example.

Yeah well, I'm back now.

Smiley_emoticons_razz
Commando Cunt Queen
So, listening to your stupid bullshit is "broadening their cultural horizons?"

You are full of shit. It's not that you are foreign as much as you are ignorant of things you claim to know as fact. Plus, you don't get to vote here, so STFU.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
And Waaaahhhhhh. Jesus Christ. You people bitched and moaned here today. That is the reason I'm not married. I have a low tolerance for fucking whining.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-07-2011, 06:20 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: No it doesn't. None of the new seven wonders of the world are in the US for example.

No shit. They are the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, btw, fucknut. Cradles of civilization and all that. As we are the American Experiment, you can't call this an ancient civilization. Think about it for a minute. (maybe should have done that before you posted that retarded example)

This illustrates my point. You say stupid shit that is unfounded and expect everyone to take you seriously. I don't want to fuck you, so I don't mind telling you what a dumbass you are.
Hey there are some very impressive wonders here. They hang out at walmarts everywhere...and I do mean hang out. Leaves me wondering why they weren't drowned at birth...
(03-07-2011, 07:41 PM)Cracker Wrote: And Waaaahhhhhh. Jesus Christ. You people bitched and moaned here today. That is the reason I'm not married. I have a low tolerance for fucking whining.

Shhh....stop whining Cracker

(03-07-2011, 07:45 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 06:20 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: No it doesn't. None of the new seven wonders of the world are in the US for example.

No shit. They are the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, btw, fucknut. Cradles of civilization and all that. As we are the American Experiment, you can't call this an ancient civilization. Think about it for a minute. (maybe should have done that before you posted that retarded example)

This illustrates my point. You say stupid shit that is unfounded and expect everyone to take you seriously. I don't want to fuck you, so I don't mind telling you what a dumbass you are.

Nope the point was sound. There are interesting sight and sounds and experiences that are unique and unobtainable without leaving your homeland.
It doesn't diminish the experiences you can get in your country nor does it make you less patriotic or disloyal to experience what lies outside your homeland.
(03-07-2011, 10:26 PM)Fry Guy Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 07:45 PM)Cracker Wrote:

Nope the point was sound. There are interesting sight and sounds and experiences that are unique and unobtainable without leaving your homeland.
It doesn't diminish the experiences you can get in your country nor does it make you less patriotic or disloyal to experience what lies outside your homeland.

Dude, the point was Americans don't have any of the Seven Wonders. My point was "No shit."

He ass-umes Americans don't travel. That is also unfounded bullshit. Almost all of my friends have passports and travel outside of the US and I live in Bumfuck, Georgia. He has already formed his stereotypical opinions and expects everyone to heed them. Who gives a shit what opinions he formed while his wife was out working? Impose that shit at your own hizzy.

I'm just not fooled. Y'all can be if you want. Cracker knows things.
One of my American mate touched down in Paris yesterday. I expect a postcard in the mail in the next couple of days.

Oh look I know that the opening post targeted Americans and seemed a little European vs America but as I am neither I kind of did not pay that much attention. You are probably right.