Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
bad day with car
(03-08-2011, 10:57 AM)Maggot Wrote: I would have "mooned" them. Then they would look away.

thats why i love you maggot
(03-08-2011, 01:02 PM)ramseycat Wrote: You would be surprised at how many people hit a car and leave. Not that these ladies should have been mean to you or acted like bitches. Especially once they saw you waiting to speak with the owner. You probably made their day though. LOL Now they have something to talk about.

I know, its the fact that I was waiting there for 15 minutes, if it was a hit and run, i didnt run. i think what really set me off that they thought i was some shonk. that really offended me.
(03-08-2011, 11:38 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I know what you're saying, darling, I just choose to throw my support behind aussie, that's all.

Thank you so much Duchess, i would never do the wrong thing.
(03-08-2011, 08:56 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: i put my details on the car and drove down to the pack, and told them to "why are you watching me?" they are like "well it looks like you are going to go", I said "i have been standing there for 15 minutes, i have left my details, you ladies have got too much time on your hands you need to get a job and get a life". "it was an accident not a crime, i am a registered nurse not a criminal" they yelled back at me "nice attitude".

Actually Aussie, it sounds like you threw the first punch. hah Buck up. People shouldn't be able to "make you" feel like a criminal (or anything else that you aren't). It's called self-esteem--sounds like you need a boost in yours. 11
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-08-2011, 05:40 PM)username Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 08:56 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: i put my details on the car and drove down to the pack, and told them to "why are you watching me?" they are like "well it looks like you are going to go", I said "i have been standing there for 15 minutes, i have left my details, you ladies have got too much time on your hands you need to get a job and get a life". "it was an accident not a crime, i am a registered nurse not a criminal" they yelled back at me "nice attitude".

Actually Aussie, it sounds like you threw the first punch. hah Buck up. People shouldn't be able to "make you" feel like a criminal (or anything else that you aren't). It's called self-esteem--sounds like you need a boost in yours. 11

Yeh your right. I was way out my depth, I should have just left my details and gone home. I should have ignored them and avoided the drama. Instead I played into their hands and gave them what they wanted a drama that they can talk about for the rest of the week.

My guard was down, I was really busy yesterday and really wasnt in defence mode, wasnt prepared for a pack. I have truly learnt my lesson.

One mother actually took down my details, went into the school to find the owner but stopped to talk to the other pack members first. I felt horrible, like it was a freakshow.

I didnt throw the first punch as they took the matter into their own hands by getting into my business.
(03-08-2011, 05:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 01:04 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
Quote: Turns out i scaped along the side. I didnt know, i just thought it was a tight fit, so i parked further down the hill. next thing, i get this loud bang on my window once I am parked and reading my book. This woman barks, "do you know you hit that car up there?", i said "no" "did i do any damage" she says "YES". i get out check the side of my car, there is some scraped white paint on the side, no dints or anything like that.

what have i missed out dick? I was trying to describe the whole incident without being too long winded about it. i checked my car first because my car was there, and it was scapes on the side of my car, some white paint. i then drove up to check the other car and see what was wrong there, and indeed there was some paint on the bumper bar.

i think i was upset that these people were treating me like a dishonest person, and it was horrible.

You missed out not knowing that your car contacted another car? you then went and parked and was reading a book, when you were notified that you hit a car you got pissed because you may have gotten away with it if not for those nosey fucking women standing around a school at the time they should be there to pick up their kids. The unmitigated gall of those fat asses, actually taking the time to let you know that you fucked up, do you know what that's called? civic duty, there is not enough of it in the world today.

what was it you were there for again?

Oh ya to pick up the kid.

well hell fuck them bitches for doing the same thing you were doing sands hitting a parked car of course.hahhah

But hey this is just my humble opinion, and none of this shit could have really happened.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Dick being a dick.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
don't be mean to Aussie.

Taser

Respect-applause
(03-08-2011, 07:29 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: don't be mean to Aussie.

Taser

Creative writing, My story is better than Aussies.

It's non fiction.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Aussie put her topic in the Therapy forum, it's a cry for help. She needs us. User is right, her self esteem needs a lil' boost.

Hey Dick, I'm ignoring all your misspelled words...I just want you to know that.
(03-08-2011, 07:48 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Aussie put her topic in the Therapy forum, it's a cry for help. She needs us. User is right, her self esteem needs a lil' boost.

Aussie if it helps any username has a problem with self esteem also, she hides behind dogs in pictures.

Don't worry about it you didn't kill anyone yet.

It was just a little fender bender, nothing really just a little bit of paint no "dints" or nothing.

Please feel better soon, the kids need you to pick them up after school ,they like it when you flip people off, really they do.

"Mom has Balls" will be the topic of discussion at school for the next week.

You have changed in their eyes forever.

John Adams

You're the biggest buzzkill that ever walked the face of the earth.
(03-08-2011, 07:54 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You're the biggest buzzkill that ever walked the face of the earth.

I tried to help, oh well you girls go ahead.

John Adams

(03-08-2011, 07:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hey Dick, I'm ignoring all your misspelled words...I just want you to know that.

Ya that's what i did also.
John Adams

(03-08-2011, 07:12 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 05:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 01:04 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
Quote: Turns out i scaped along the side. I didnt know, i just thought it was a tight fit, so i parked further down the hill. next thing, i get this loud bang on my window once I am parked and reading my book. This woman barks, "do you know you hit that car up there?", i said "no" "did i do any damage" she says "YES". i get out check the side of my car, there is some scraped white paint on the side, no dints or anything like that.

what have i missed out dick? I was trying to describe the whole incident without being too long winded about it. i checked my car first because my car was there, and it was scapes on the side of my car, some white paint. i then drove up to check the other car and see what was wrong there, and indeed there was some paint on the bumper bar.

i think i was upset that these people were treating me like a dishonest person, and it was horrible.

You missed out not knowing that your car contacted another car? you then went and parked and was reading a book, when you were notified that you hit a car you got pissed because you may have gotten away with it if not for those nosey fucking women standing around a school at the time they should be there to pick up their kids. The unmitigated gall of those fat asses, actually taking the time to let you know that you fucked up, do you know what that's called? civic duty, there is not enough of it in the world today.

what was it you were there for again?

Oh ya to pick up the kid.

well hell fuck them bitches for doing the same thing you were doing sands hitting a parked car of course.hahhah

But hey this is just my humble opinion, and none of this shit could have really happened.

I have a big station wagon, it scapped along the passenger side, i did not know that I had made contact with the other car. I parked further down the hill still close to where i had initially tried to park. i was reading journal notes and was deep in study mode.

i normally don't pick up my child there because of my other committments, but this year my schedule has changed. they dont know me. but they all know each other.

i don't feel proud of what i said to them. i should have just left a note on the car and gone. i spoke to the insurance company today its all sorted out.

i was grateful that someone pointed it out to me, i was not cross with her. in fact i got out of my car and checked if there was any damage.

I know, I could tell!

Goddamnit! Failure to quote.
(03-08-2011, 07:52 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 07:48 PM)Duchess Wrote:

"Mom has Balls"

hey, i didnt like my child seeing me loose my cool. its a bad role model and was upset and crying about the whole scene. it wasnt pretty.