Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
bad day with car
(03-08-2011, 08:01 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 07:12 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 05:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 01:04 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
Quote: Turns out i scaped along the side. I didnt know, i just thought it was a tight fit, so i parked further down the hill. next thing, i get this loud bang on my window once I am parked and reading my book. This woman barks, "do you know you hit that car up there?", i said "no" "did i do any damage" she says "YES". i get out check the side of my car, there is some scraped white paint on the side, no dints or anything like that.

what have i missed out dick? I was trying to describe the whole incident without being too long winded about it. i checked my car first because my car was there, and it was scapes on the side of my car, some white paint. i then drove up to check the other car and see what was wrong there, and indeed there was some paint on the bumper bar.

i think i was upset that these people were treating me like a dishonest person, and it was horrible.

You missed out not knowing that your car contacted another car? you then went and parked and was reading a book, when you were notified that you hit a car you got pissed because you may have gotten away with it if not for those nosey fucking women standing around a school at the time they should be there to pick up their kids. The unmitigated gall of those fat asses, actually taking the time to let you know that you fucked up, do you know what that's called? civic duty, there is not enough of it in the world today.

what was it you were there for again?

Oh ya to pick up the kid.

well hell fuck them bitches for doing the same thing you were doing sands hitting a parked car of course.hahhah

But hey this is just my humble opinion, and none of this shit could have really happened.

I have a big station wagon, it scapped along the passenger side, i did not know that I had made contact with the other car. I parked further down the hill still close to where i had initially tried to park. i was reading journal notes and was deep in study mode.

i normally don't pick up my child there because of my other committments, but this year my schedule has changed. they dont know me. but they all know each other.

i don't feel proud of what i said to them. i should have just left a note on the car and gone. i spoke to the insurance company today its all sorted out.

i was grateful that someone pointed it out to me, i was not cross with her. in fact i got out of my car and checked if there was any damage.

Aussie ,I was just messing with you

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-08-2011, 08:04 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 05:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 01:04 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

what have i missed out dick? I was trying to describe the whole incident without being too long winded about it. i checked my car first because my car was there, and it was scapes on the side of my car, some white paint. i then drove up to check the other car and see what was wrong there, and indeed there was some paint on the bumper bar.

i think i was upset that these people were treating me like a dishonest person, and it was horrible.

You missed out not knowing that your car contacted another car? you then went and parked and was reading a book, when you were notified that you hit a car you got pissed because you may have gotten away with it if not for those nosey fucking women standing around a school at the time they should be there to pick up their kids. The unmitigated gall of those fat asses, actually taking the time to let you know that you fucked up, do you know what that's called? civic duty, there is not enough of it in the world today.

well hell fuck them bitches for doing the same thing you were doing sands hitting a parked car of course.hahhah

But hey this is just my humble opinion, and none of this shit could have really happened.

I have a big station wagon, it scapped along the passenger side, i did not know that I had made contact with the other car. I parked further down the hill still close to where i had initially tried to park. i was reading journal notes and was deep in study mode.

i normally don't pick up my child there because of my other committments, but this year my schedule has changed. they dont know me. but they all know each other.

i don't feel proud of what i said to them. i should have just left a note on the car and gone. i spoke to the insurance company today its all sorted out.

i was grateful that someone pointed it out to me, i was not cross with her. in fact i got out of my car and checked if there was any damage.

its ok dick. i think your great.
(03-08-2011, 08:05 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 08:04 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 05:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: what have i missed out dick? I was trying to describe the whole incident without being too long winded about it. i checked my car first because my car was there, and it was scapes on the side of my car, some white paint. i then drove up to check the other car and see what was wrong there, and indeed there was some paint on the bumper bar.

its ok dick. i think your great.

for Duchess

You're Great

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-08-2011, 08:04 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Aussie ,I was just messing with you

Holy guacamole!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-08-2011, 08:08 PM)Duchess Wrote: Holy guacamole!

I LOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE Guac!!!!
I bet they posted about you on FaceBook.

People are the sum total of their own experiences. Don't sweat it aussie, people make their own hell. Their husbands probably ignore them at home and they really need each other for adult contact. You were probably the highlight of their year.

Make sure your daughter knows it's ok to stand up for yourself. It sounds like she was very shaken, too. Explain to her that some people lead boring lives so they need to interfere in the business of others. Tell her she can smack the next bitch that messes with her mommy.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-08-2011, 08:20 PM)Cracker Wrote: I bet they posted about you on FaceBook.

OMG your right, i bet they are on facebook, typical! i hate facebook.
(03-08-2011, 08:39 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 08:20 PM)Cracker Wrote: I bet they posted about you on FaceBook.

OMG your right, i bet they are on facebook, typical! i hate facebook.

For Duchess

You're right
John Adams

am i missing a joke? is it because I am down under? Because its going completely over my head!

Aussie, he's highlighting your typos because that's what I said I was going to do to his error filled posts.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
yes I got it now. thanks. isn't he funny?