Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
a walmart shopper's list hahahaha
Most white trash grocery list in history discovered at Walmart. 22

Does obesity cause horrific spelling? At the very least, pay close attention to this shopping list found at Walmart so you can learn what foods to avoid if don't want to become a moron. At the very least, don't put cedar cheese on a hamberger or musturd on a saugage. And definitely don't wash it down with surger and coolaid.

28 click to enlarge--->

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You all know what I'm thinking, dontcha. Smiley_emoticons_fies
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The real sad part is they only had to pay for the cigarettes, everything else went on the food stamp card.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

How come they don't know how trashy they look? C'mon!
(03-09-2011, 04:24 PM)Duchess Wrote:

How come they don't know how trashy they look? C'mon!

For the same reason these idiots think they look good. They don't know any better, IMO, the hillbillies look better.

[attachment=8020]

[attachment=8021]

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Cher's outfit is a costume.

He used to be such a great looking guy.

I would never leave home looking less than pulled together. I see chicks out there in pajama pants. HELLO, I know they are pj's. I've seen chicks with a comb in their hair too, just shoved into their hair, what the hell is that shit. You know what else I don't like, women wearing big ass t-shirts. They look ridiculous, if you wear those shirts I'm telling you now, ladies, you look stupid.

Am I too critical?
they always used to wear bedroom slippers to walmart in florida! jesus christ! cheap nasty walmart bedroom slippers! along with their spandex halter tops barely enclosing 475 lbs. of fat rolls! Smiley_emoticons_shocked

(03-09-2011, 04:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:
Am I too critical?

No.

Just awake.
(03-09-2011, 04:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Cher's outfit is a costume.

He used to be such a great looking guy.

I would never leave home looking less than pulled together. I see chicks out there in pajama pants. HELLO, I know they are pj's. I've seen chicks with a comb in their hair too, just shoved into their hair, what the hell is that shit. You know what else I don't like, women wearing big ass t-shirts. They look ridiculous, if you wear those shirts I'm telling you now, ladies, you look stupid.

Am I too critical?

Not Critical enough in my opinion. I swear we think exactly alike when something pisses us off. I could go off on this kind of shit all night.

(03-09-2011, 04:21 PM)IMaDick Wrote: The real sad part is they only had to pay for the cigarettes, everything else went on the food stamp card.

You are probably right. I always wondered what people on food stamps eat. Carbs. That list was mostly carbs. Carbs are cheap, I guess.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Carbs and sugar
Here in sunny south florida our walmarts are infested with rednecks and lardasses.
I think thats where they get that green spandex they always seem to wear
EVERY Walmart is infested with fatasses and rednecks. It is their Mecca. You would find fatasses and rednecks if they built a Walmart in Taiwan.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Only one musturd? ....What a bunch of idiots.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-09-2011, 04:55 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: they always used to wear bedroom slippers to walmart in florida! jesus christ! cheap nasty walmart bedroom slippers! along with their spandex halter tops barely enclosing 475 lbs. of fat rolls! Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Holy Christ they do that here too- huge, sweaty women wearing grungy, dirty, fluffy slippers with some obnoxious cartoon print PJ bottoms to the damn store. I had one get mad at me in Target because my kid (3 at the time) said, "That lady is huge mommy!" Ugh...I can still see her fat rolls rumbling around and hear her labored breathing as she told me I was raising a prejudiced child.
3 yr olds call it like they fucking SEE it- has nothing to do with being raised prejudiced. Bitch was huge.
(03-09-2011, 04:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You all know what I'm thinking, dontcha. Smiley_emoticons_fies

That you could go for some cheeseburger helper and corn?

hahahahaha Mmmmm munchies.

The only boxed dinner I can stand to eat is tacos. That other shit isn't good for you. I try to stay away from the boxed/frozen aisles at the store and just shop around the perimeter. Some people just shop in the middle. Those are the fatasses you see in the handicapped motorized carts. I would just order fast food from my car at the drive thru if I ever got that fat. And I wouldn't go to the beach.
I gotta say that when I go into the supermarkets I really want to ride one of them things just to see how fast the go down the bakery aisle. Just once. Maybe set up a watermelon jump in the vegetable aisle.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It's predominately a 'southern' thing.
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

(03-10-2011, 10:47 PM)Maggot Wrote: I gotta say that when I go into the supermarkets I really want to ride one of them things just to see how fast the go .

Oh they are cool beans. I used one a lot when I was pre hip surgery and could not walk well. Such fun. I liked the ones at Tops Market better than Wegmans...the Wegmans ones were set so slow I could have walked my gimpy ass around the store faster..and I was pretty damn slow at the time. :wheelchair:
(03-11-2011, 07:25 AM)Gogo Wrote: It's predominately a 'southern' thing.

Better take another look at the Eastern US:

[Image: fattest-states-2006.jpg]

Michigan is worse than Georgia.

1 in 5 Americans is a fatass, no matter where you live.