Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
this will make your day *giggle*
could this baby be any cuter?
he gave me a big giggle this morning~~hah

Daily Mail
The world is full of wondrous new sights and sounds for Emerson.

But the sight of his mother blowing her nose was almost too much for him to take.

This adorable video captures the five-and-a-half-month-old baby's dramatic reaction as his mother honks into a handkerchief.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9oxmRT2YWw

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for sharing your mid life crisis with us.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-16-2011, 07:13 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Thanks for sharing your mid life crisis with us.

well i don't actually want one of those~~12

if he didn't make you smile you miserable old goat, you're already senile! Old

(03-16-2011, 07:13 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Thanks for sharing your mid life crisis with us.

Flamers are running around cyberspace mocking you. Funniest shit ever.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-16-2011, 07:17 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Flamers are running around cyberspace mocking you. Funniest shit ever.

That should be a source of embarassment for you not for me.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Nope, not embarrassed in the slightest. Why would your ridiculous ways embarrass me?
It's not what it's how, you miserable bitch.

You let the trolls in on purpose, I already know that, do you think trolls don't tell?

The only real part is your complete lack of integrity.

It's a user name Duchess it's not me.

John Adams

Ya you're right it would take some integrity for you to understand.

John Adams

(03-16-2011, 07:40 AM)IMaDick Wrote: You let the trolls in on purpose, I already know that, do you think trolls don't tell?

DIAF you stupid cunt. You don't know shit.

(03-16-2011, 07:43 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 07:40 AM)IMaDick Wrote: You let the trolls in on purpose, I already know that, do you think trolls don't tell?

DIAF you stupid cunt. You don't know shit.

Oh Duchess, you are not the only one who knows stuff, you should know that by now.

You were a conquest Duchess , they brag about shit like that.

John Adams

(03-16-2011, 07:47 AM)IMaDick Wrote: You were a conquest Duchess , they brag about shit like that.

That would imply I had been conquered you moron. 78

Having said that, there are a very few whose company I prefer over yours. They are witty & amusing, qualities that you lack.

Duchess didn't you notice that the passwords were shared ? You're rapidly becoming known as the stupidest forum admin on the net.

You will soon make the same Mistake again, one will get in and then share the password again just like last time, you're too stupid for it not to happen.

Mock is a target and gaining speed among the flamer crowd and not only flamers but the perverts , they are doing you a service and advertising for you , do you seriously think they are talking about me when they have you?

Holy shit it's worse than I thought, you're such a sucker.

John Adams

(03-16-2011, 07:51 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 07:47 AM)IMaDick Wrote: You were a conquest Duchess , they brag about shit like that.

That would imply I had been conquered you moron. 78

Having said that, there are a very few whose company I prefer over yours. They are witty & amusing, qualities that you lack.

Ya like you're opionion is what counts right? hahhahhah

John Adams

(03-16-2011, 07:04 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: could this baby be any cuter?
he gave me a big giggle this morning~~hah

Daily Mail
The world is full of wondrous new sights and sounds for Emerson.

But the sight of his mother blowing her nose was almost too much for him to take.

This adorable video captures the five-and-a-half-month-old baby's dramatic reaction as his mother honks into a handkerchief.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9oxmRT2YWw

It is always the little things in life that make you smile. Too cute Smiley_emoticons_wink

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.Smiley_emoticons_wink

Do you have to make every thread about you? Are you so starved for attention that you find it necessary to fuck up about 8 out of every 10 threads? Tsk tsk, to say that is pathetic would be an understatement.

You're crying again, Dick...please, take it someplace else.
(03-16-2011, 08:01 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you have to make every thread about you? Are you so starved for attention that you find it necessary to fuck up about 8 out of every 10 threads? Tsk tsk, to say that is pathetic would be an understatement.

You're crying again, Dick...please, take it someplace else.

Duchess you made it about me and you made it about this topic you stupid bitch.

People can read, the progression is obvious.

John Adams

(03-16-2011, 07:57 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Ya like you're opionion is what counts right? hahhahhah

*your*

*opinion*

Tard

(03-16-2011, 08:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 07:57 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Ya like you're opionion is what counts right? hahhahhah

*your*

*opinion*

Tard

hah Fuck

Ok, but I still think you're a dumb bitch.

John Adams

LC, the video did make me smile.

John Adams

I guess it would have killed you to say that in the very beginning.