Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Royals ~
I heard that they introduced will's mistress  hah
Well now Trump has weighed in saying, "Everyone doctors photos!" LOL

It's like the whole world is talking about it now. The Princess is missing and no one has seen her kids either. That could be true OR false. I saw it as I was scrolling and didn't take the time to confirm it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Cancer
: (

I saw that! Those fuckers in the royal family communication department really screwed her over. Pretending it was her editing the photograph, pretending it was her making the statement, they threw her under the bus. They even had a video out there of her and her husband at the farm market last weekend. It was fake of course. No wonder the hot prince took his wife and child away from there.
(03-22-2024, 03:17 PM)MirahM Wrote: Cancer
: (

The only thing I've taken from all this is just how fuckin' weird the royal family is.

Why did they sit her on that bench all by herself? There wasn't a single family member to be seen, you'd think at the very least her husband would have been sitting by her side.

I can hardly believe I've been drawn into this drama.  *face palm*
(03-22-2024, 04:10 PM)Duchess Wrote: I saw that! Those fuckers in the royal family communication department really screwed her over. Pretending it was her editing the photograph, pretending it was her making the statement, they threw her under the bus. They even had a video out there of her and her husband at the farm market last weekend. It was fake of course. No wonder the hot prince took his wife and child away from there.

Skullduggery at it's finest!  hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(03-23-2024, 07:42 AM)Duchess Wrote: The only thing I've taken from all this is just how fuckin' weird the royal family is.

Why did they sit her on that bench all by herself? There wasn't a single family member to be seen, you'd think at the very least her husband would have been sitting by her side.

I can hardly believe I've been drawn into this drama.  *face palm*

Yeah, I finally saw the video and that didn't cross my mind, but now it has. Creepy. Also....I couldn't watch the whole thing when I was reading the comments. Am I heartless?

(03-23-2024, 11:12 AM)MirahM Wrote: Am I heartless?

No, absolutely not. It was good time management. You got the necessary information and moved on.

That's how I viewed it when I did the very same thing.   Awink
(03-23-2024, 11:12 AM)MirahM Wrote:  I was reading the comments. 

Reading that ^^^^^^^ made me wonder what people were saying so I went to look for some comments. Oh my gods.  Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch 
Diana once said that the royals aren't human. I think she was right, however you interpret it.