Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Royals ~
Seems like George was just a baby last week some time. Getting to be a big boy
(05-04-2015, 08:11 PM)QueenBee Wrote: Seems like George was just a baby last week some time. Getting to be a big boy

Yeah, I didn't even know she was pregnant again. I love how people are getting mad about her first pictures 12 hours after labor. Why can't people just be happy for people and not so jealous?!

I think there's a lot of unhappiness out there and it brings some people joy to pick apart someone else's life. She looked beautiful, I'm not sure why people thought she should be looking like crap. It's not like she squatted and gave birth in a rice paddy after 72 hrs. of labor.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: royals3.jpg]

First time I can recall seeing that ^^^^^^. It's a wonder he didn't feel a tiny tazer from Heaven. Awink

Cue the Twilight Zone music. Diana has been dead for years. She's standing over her first born granddaughter as she is being taken into a church to be baptized a few months ago. Is this photo creepy or endearing?

[Image: 2B77578800000578-3202517-A_Photoshopped_...855995.jpg]
Is this the Kate Middleton appreciation thread?

[Image: th?id=JN.wy%2fiTEDM46dk3kS2N9zt5g&pid=15...=300&h=300]

This ones for aussiebitch.

[Image: th?id=JN.R5Trl7mYtxBGvJR6GfQ3RQ&pid=15.1...&W=160&P=0]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Thank you for thinking of me Maggs. Not a fan.
You a Royals fan, BG?

I gotta admit, I was happy for them last year.
(09-24-2015, 03:58 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: You a Royals fan, BG?

I gotta admit, I was happy for them last year.
Nope, just being a smart ass.

I always think of LC whenever I see the royal family in the news. She would have loved what Harry did with the Invictus games and I feel certain she would have gotten a laugh out of the Queen telling William to get up. LC loved all things about the royal family and the UK in general.

LC, William and Kate have three gorgeous kids now & the hot prince is marrying a biracial girl. I know you would have been all over this shit and would get up early East Coast time to watch their wedding. I think of you every single time I see the royals.
She Bi all right.
I'm amazed her past hasn't come out yet.
Ya know, I don't really care. It's not like they really do anything anyways. They are kinda like British Kardashians without boobs. Unless you count Charles.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Who wouldn't count Charles you bloody commoner!
True, Harry basically gets to be a royal his whole life so none of it really matters.

I only posted about it because I felt guilty that this thread is dying a slow death. LC loved all things British, even a man at one time. I really need to make more of an effort in this thread. I'll try to cover the wedding. hah
(05-09-2018, 12:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I only posted about it because I felt guilty that this thread is dying a slow death. LC loved all things British, even a man at one time. I really need to make more of an effort in this thread. I'll try to cover the wedding. hah
Wait... Who's getting married?

The hot prince. Harry to Megan.