The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread
Problem:
"I have new haircut remorse."

Solution:
[Image: flowbee.jpg]
Duchess Wrote:I have new haircut remorse.

Let's see. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Everyone should be aware that Ramsey probably spies for Sinister in effect. In other words, she would probably report shit to her that we posted, even in Members Only.

She doesn't need to spy when we've got someone that posts members' only info wherever she can.

Asshole. You don't see that as trying to manipulate facts?
I'm saying that Ramsey has proven to not be trustworthy. That doesn't mean other people aren't untrustworthy, too. You really need to learn that someone choosing to mock just one person or aspect of something doesn't mean they are wanting or caring to manipulate other people. I don't care what other people think of this topic or what I've said. You do, and too much so, obviously. That's always been the case with you ... drama queen ...
Troll, stalker and now drama queen. You'd be lost without your meaningless labels, you poor unimaginative little man.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Problem:
"I have new haircut remorse."

Solution:
[Image: flowbee.jpg]

I cannot tell you how many people actually bought that piece of shit thing and used it only to sit in MY CHAIR the very next day asking me to "fix it please".

Double the amount of morons who used this when they had some kind of affair to attend and needed to look good.

Well, they all got complete hair makeovers for their mistakes.

"But I only wanted a little trim!"

You should have come to me in the first place dipshit.
I believe the AC in my car has shit the bed. Sigh. Glad the weather is fairly cool these days.
Poor Bernie gets all nervous and upset when it rains... forget about the frequent thunderstorms here.
My dog becomes a nervous wreck when it is going to rain or storm at all. He vibrates like LMPP's long-term lover (dildo).
86 112
Great avatar, Lumpy
Middle Finger Wrote:Everyone should be aware that Ramsey probably spies for Sinister in effect. In other words, she would probably report shit to her that we posted, even in Members Only.
Fuck you Frank. You have a lot of nerve saying that to me when one of your favorites took stuff from here and posted it elsewhere. I don't report to Sinister or anyone else for that matter.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:
Fuck you Frank. You have a lot of nerve saying that to me when one of your favorites took stuff from here and posted it elsewhere. I don't report to Sinister or anyone else for that matter.
I believe it's true, that you gossip chat with Sinister and tell her stuff said here. If that is incorrect, my apologies. It doesn't mean anything to me either way.

JB should not have posted Member Eyes Only stuff on another site or even exposed it to anyone, period. I am annoyed by that, as I am sure she knows. But there is nothing I can do about it - that has gone on at all my sites in the past.
86 112
ramseycat Wrote:
Have I mentioned manipulation?
Middle Finger Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

She doesn't need to spy when we've got someone that posts members' only info wherever she can.

I'm saying that Ramsey has proven to not be trustworthy. That doesn't mean other people aren't untrustworthy, too. You really need to learn that someone choosing to mock just one person or aspect of something doesn't mean they are wanting or caring to manipulate other people. I don't care what other people think of this topic or what I've said. You do, and too much so, obviously. That's always been the case with you ... drama queen ...
I have been proven to be untrustworthy? You people take a statement and assume you knew who it was and then run with it. You people trash Sin and Matt in here all day long and I have never once told her anything about it. If she wanted to know what goes on in here, she would come here herself.
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

I have been proven to be untrustworthy? You people take a statement and assume you knew who it was and then run with it. You people trash Sin and Matt in here all day long and I have never once told her anything about it. If she wanted to know what goes on in here, she would come here herself.

Calm yourself, it's just more of Frank's wordplay. He said 'has proven to not be trustworthy." That's not quite the same as 'proven to be untrustworthy."

I know I'm a broken record, but can we say MANIPULATION?
Be careful, Ramsey. I'm VERY manipulative. For example, no one really knows that I mock you because it's fun due to your pathetic qualities.

I do it to manipulate the site and its occupants. Sally is a success story you can examine, if you need evidence.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Be careful, Ramsey. I'm VERY manipulative. For example, no one really knows that I mock you because it's fun due to your pathetic qualities.

I do it to manipulate the site and its occupants. Sally is a success story you can examine, if you need evidence.
You do it because you're a short man with penis envy. ::aww::
I am NOT envious of your penis, dope!
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Be careful, Ramsey. I'm VERY manipulative. For example, no one really knows that I mock you because it's fun due to your pathetic qualities.

I could care less why you mock me or anyone else. From what I know about you, you don't really have much room to mock. You don't kinow anything about me because I rarely post my true personal life here. I know better than to do that. And if it makes you feel like a big man to mock someone that was in a bad marriage, go for it. Let's hope that never happens to you because clearly you wouldn't be able to take it.
Middle Finger Wrote:I am NOT envious of your penis, dope!
No, you are envious of every man that actually has one. If you did, you would be fucking your wife instead of a body pillow.
ramseycat Wrote:

I could care less why you mock me or anyone else. From what I know about you, you don't really have much room to mock. You don't kinow anything about me because I rarely post my true personal life here. I know better than to do that. And if it makes you feel like a big man to mock someone that was in a bad marriage, go for it. Let's hope that never happens to you because clearly you wouldn't be able to take it.

::vio:: I don't feel like a big man mocking you, I mock you because this is a mock site and you make it so very easy.
86 112
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I am NOT envious of your penis, dope!
No, you are envious of every man that actually has one. If you did, you would be fucking your wife instead of a body pillow.
I can handle both. I'm Italian.
86 112