The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I am NOT envious of your penis, dope!
No, you are envious of every man that actually has one. If you did, you would be fucking your wife instead of a body pillow.
I can handle both. I'm Italian.
Ok, I am not even going to ask what being Italian has to do with it. I already know more about your penis and sex life than I ever wanted to.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I am NOT envious of your penis, dope!
No, you are envious of every man that actually has one. If you did, you would be fucking your wife instead of a body pillow.
I can handle both. I'm Italian.
Ok, I am not even going to ask what being Italian has to do with it. I already know more about your penis and sex life than I ever wanted to.

Please, you can't spare the brain cells for the explanation anyway. You need them to try your best at bullshitting about Sinister in the other thread.
86 112
Hey.

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS SOME MORE?!?
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Hey.

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS SOME MORE?!?

Oh hey!

Have I mentioned you're an asshole?
Yes, you have. You gave me quite the scolding, nay, tongue lashing yesterday.

You hurt my feelings and I am only now recovering from.
I never dreamed that I would live to see the day that I would want to hurt a small, defenceless bird but, this warbling motherfucker screams, RICKY, RICKY, RICKY damn near 24/7.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:I never dreamed that I would live to see the day that I would want to hurt a small, defenceless bird but, this warbling motherfucker screams, RICKY, RICKY, RICKY damn near 24/7.
You need a BB Gun.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I've got "I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy" stuck in my head.
I've got "cheese doodles" stuck on my fingers.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It's so much easier to multi-task in my office than it is in the kitchen...Motherfuckingsaladmakingbullshit. ::gahh::
Bought some nice ribeye steaks for dinner tonight. Did not know we did not have any charcoal for the grill, so I guess they get cooked inside. Just don't feel like going back out.
I do not have haircut remorse but Matt will think twice about having anyone but me cut his hair ever again!
Transformers 2 was pretty good, a lot of high quality action. Megan Fox got botox lips, I think.

I am loaded with garlic right now cause we went out to Italian afterward. The linguine and clam sauce is loaded with it, and I eat the chunks! I am THE GARLIC BITCH!
86 112
Maybe I will run for Governor of Alaska. Always wanted to look out my window and see Russia. That would be cool.
Ever fart in a store thinking no one is around? Only to turn around a some old lady is standing there red in the face...I always say "hey like you don't do it, with every step" Old women act like the don't fart just cuz they can't hear it....
QueenBee Wrote: Always wanted to look out my window and see Russia.
I make my friends laugh when I do Tina Fey doing Sarah Palin...Only I substitute Maryland for Russia...You kinda had to have been there to fully appreciate it. :Blush:
Middle Finger Wrote:Transformers 2 was pretty good, a lot of high quality action.
When you said you were off to Transformers, I thought it was a restaurant, one that caters to children, something along the lines of Chuckie Cheese...Hahahaha...Jesus Christ.
It was a good idea to start a new random thread.
Di you see the picture I posted at the original? About the thread outlasting its usefulness.

I figured, what the heck.
I was getting sick of seeing bitchface's name everytime the old thread popped up.