The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread
So was I. That is why I started the new one. Then I figure if I ever piss people off enough that I have to leave, it will be someone elses turn to start a new one. Smiley_emoticons_razz
Middle Finger Wrote:Transformers 2 was pretty good, a lot of high quality action. Megan Fox got botox lips, I think.

I am loaded with garlic right now cause we went out to Italian afterward. The linguine and clam sauce is loaded with it, and I eat the chunks! I am THE GARLIC BITCH!
Don't flatter yourself, you're not the only person in this world who likes garlic. I might even steal your avatar and bitch name.
Oh my god, Frank actually changed his stupid avatar! :shock:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Oh my god, Frank actually changed his stupid avatar! :shock:
I like to throw out a curve ball once in a while. Banning the wrong person for that kind of thing is getting boring, so I thought I'd try this for a change. A little daring, I know, but besides keeping me more interesting, it gets Sally hot.
86 112
I gotta say that I love my BowFlex machine.
Maybe I do need a life. I am watching the 4th of July special from DC..and am sitting here singing along with Barry Manilow singing Copacabana.
QueenBee Wrote:Maybe I do need a life. I am watching the 4th of July special from DC..and am sitting here singing along with Barry Manilow singing Copacabana.

who? ::think::

::rolllaugh::

Hey, Big Bird is on now.
::doh::........Jezus and crackers....::doh::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Looks like Post It Note has his very own fan club.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LuMPyPussy Wrote:Looks like Post It Note has his very own fan club.
I just noticed that. We have some real weirdos around here.
I have company coming over in an hour or two, and one of them is a woman that likes to sing sometimes. Not full blown songs or anything, but enough. It annoys me because she is one of those people that has a decent voice but apparently wants others to hear her and wants to impress them. I can't prove it, but I can tell. Know anyone like that? It annoys me, and when she sings I have to put effort into ignoring it, which annoys me more.
86 112
Here Frank===

[Image: stfu_arplug.jpg]
OOoooooo, Pillow Soft!! ::banana:: 46
86 112
Oh christ, he's gonna load up his granny panties with those things.
I think we got someone with Tourettes Syndrome in the neighborhood.

I hear some kind of bark/whooping sound now for the last hour amongst the kids playing.

I wish I had a high powered mic to record this!
::laugh::I really like Ant's new sig line.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The Antagonist Wrote:I think we got someone with Tourettes Syndrome in the neighborhood.

I hear some kind of bark/whooping sound now for the last hour amongst the kids playing.

I wish I had a high powered mic to record this!
I had an upstairs neighbor that sounded like a yapping poodle when she was having sex. ::blink::
The Antagonist Wrote:I gotta say that I love my BowFlex machine.

Me too...
if it's coming from the playground it would be 'post it'.
Fug duh kund