Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
ass kissers
(03-30-2011, 08:53 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-30-2011, 08:51 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Why would I kiss ass when I think I am better than everybody else?

*high five* Great minds think alike. Awink

I hate to point this out, but weak minds also think alike.

And all ass kissers definitely think alike.

Their posts are almost always exclusionary.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Blah, blah, fuckin' blah. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-30-2011, 09:26 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Blah, blah, fuckin' blah. hah

Ya that.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Duck.............here comes a flock of blah-blahs
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-30-2011, 09:38 AM)Maggot Wrote: Duck.............here comes a flock of blah-blahs

Don't you recognise the intellectual emissions of a great mind when you see them?

John Adams

To everyone who posted in this thread:

I think you are all correct, funny and really smart.

You are the best people in the whole world.

Thank you for allowing me to hang with you.
(03-30-2011, 10:26 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: To everyone who posted in this thread:

Dick is having a party in his mouth and everyones coming .........you in?
(03-30-2011, 10:36 AM)Maggot Wrote: Dick is having a party in his mouth and everyones coming .........you in?

Now there's a fox in the Henhouse moment!

Have strap-on, will travel . . . will breathe hard and moan, too.
(03-30-2011, 10:36 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(03-30-2011, 10:26 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: To everyone who posted in this thread:

Dick is having a party in his mouth and everyones coming .........you in?

Why maggot why, do you always challenge the limits of my patience?

Having said that, do you often have gay thoughts? Is it something you have repressed from your youth that just seems to ooze out every now and then?

If so then OP is your man, he has the same latent gay attributes.

John Adams

No ya pip. Today some clown would not answer my question about a UPS thing and I caught him with a mouthful of steak&cheese so he says after a long hesitation "sorry I'm having a party in my mouth" so I related that with you for some strange reason.
(03-30-2011, 08:57 AM)ramseycat Wrote: People here used to say I kissed Sinisters ass because we got along. I just said whatever. I do as I please and if someone wants to say that's ass kissing, so be it.

hah As soon as I saw the thread title I thought of you.
YOU take the cake for ass kissing.
I challenge all the newbies to go back to late 08 and half of 09 posts, and then ask who the QUEEN of ass kissing is.

(03-30-2011, 11:00 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(03-30-2011, 08:57 AM)ramseycat Wrote: People here used to say I kissed Sinisters ass because we got along. I just said whatever. I do as I please and if someone wants to say that's ass kissing, so be it.

hah As soon as I saw the thread title I thought of you.
YOU take the cake for ass kissing.
I challenge all the newbies to go back to late 08 and half of 09 posts, and then ask who the QUEEN of ass kissing is.

This is interesting, do you remember how pissed cyber would get if someone wouldn't kiss her ass? she would follow them around the forum, posting nasty shit to them in every thread, threatening, bitching, she was a true cunt in every sense of the word.

John Adams

I love you, Dick. Smiley_emoticons_bussi
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]