Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
the walmart thread
Good God!
what a dirty piece of shit. that could have been his own mama or grandma. not his first rodeo. Prison
-----------------------------------------------

store video:
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/video?id=8766992&pid=null

DURHAM, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police arrested a man Friday who is a suspect in the theft of a purse from a woman who became unconscious at a Walmart store in Roxboro.

On Wednesday, ABC11 first broadcast the surveillance video of the incident that happened August 6.

Roxboro investigators said 76-year-old Queen Walters was riding in a motorized scooter shopping cart because of her health when it happened. Walters is a diabetic and apparently had a bad reaction to some medication she took. The video shows her become disoriented before losing consciousness.

In the video, a man walks by her and then comes back, checks her out while she's passed out, and then looks around before taking her purse.

News of the incident caused a big reaction. People in the community stepped up to donate money to Walters to make up for the money taken with her purse.

Investigators also got tips about the identity of the alleged thief.

On Friday, police spotted a car linked to the suspect near the campus of Duke University. The man got out and ran, but was captured by police near Duke University Road and Towerview Drive.

Police identified him as Kenneth Lamont Vaughan. No word yet on charges.

[Image: Picture_030-600x450.jpg]

[Image: 11407870-1344480963-600x450.jpg]

[Image: KHO-600x450.jpg]

[Image: 280034-KHO-600x450.jpg]

[Image: 1345554596515.jpg]

[Image: baby23n-1-web.jpg]

OCALA Fla.
An arraignment is set for today for a teenage mother and her sister, who are charged with leaving a baby boy inside a Walmart after police said they tried to shoplift items from the store.

It happened at the store on Silver Springs Boulevard in Ocala on July 20.

Police said surveillance video shows 19-year-old Allison Niemeyer and 22-year-old Laura Niemeyer running from store security and leaving behind Allison's 1-year-old son behind as they ran.

In surveillance video, Allison bolts out of the store and continues in a full sprint through the parking lot. Seconds later, her sister wrestles herself away from the employee, leaving the child all alone at the front of the store.

The sisters were arrested the next night after they were spotted dancing WOW!! at an Ocala nightclub.

At last check, the boy was in foster care.

Finally I have something to report - About 15 minutes ago I walked out of a Walmart. You know how they have those benches outside? Sitting on the bench was a fat lady smoking a cigarette. As I approached she leaned forward to spit. Unfortunately for yours truly she was too fat to clear herself and spit down the front of her shirt.

The thing is I don't remember dying and going to hell. I guess that just must be how it works.

Fucking disgusting.
Hope I am putting this in the right place... I guess you'll find all sorts at wal-mart lol

Man convicted of molesting a dead deer and shooting horse to have sex with it 'assaulted female cop after shoplifting from Walmart'

[Image: article-2193333-14AEA46C000005DC-752_306x423.jpg]

Bryan James Hathaway, 25, was charged with assaulting off-duty policewoman

Officer Kody Vedder was shopping with her daughter at the time of the incident
Vedder spotted Hathaway looking shifty in the backseat of a car and tried to detain him
Police seized three brand-new cell phones and other equipment from the car where Hathaway was sitting

Man was convicted in 2006 of molesting the carcass of a deer he found in a ditch while biking
in 2005, Hathaway pleaded no contest to shooting an Arabian horse to have sex with it

A man from Superior, Wisconsin, who gained international notoriety after being convicted in 2006 of molesting the carcass of a dead deer was arrested this week for allegedly assaulting a female police officer.

Bryan James Hathaway, 25, was arraigned Wednesday on four charges stemming from an incident that took place at the Hermantown Walmart on Monday night.

Hathaway is accused of assaulting Officer Kody Vedder, obstructing legal process, fleeing on foot and receiving stolen property. He is being held in the St. Louis County Jail on $20,000 bail.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z24sXd6amJ

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ds-newsxml
I went to Walmart after work today and as much as I love to save money, I am sorry I go there. This "girl" was walking in the door in front of me in jammie shorts and a wife beater. Her ass was hanging half way out of her shorts and it was not a nice ass. PUT SOME FUCKING PANTS ON!

Then I see this girl that is probably 13 or 14 with daisy dukes on, a tank top with her leopard bra showing, with long blond hair with pink extensions, and more makeup than a $2 hooker. The first thought that entered my mind is that girl is going to be pregnant before she gets to high school.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-31-2012, 07:15 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I went to Walmart after work today and as much as I love to save money, I am sorry I go there. This "girl" was walking in the door in front of me in jammie shorts and a wife beater. Her ass was hanging half way out of her shorts and it was not a nice ass. PUT SOME FUCKING PANTS ON!

Then I see this girl that is probably 13 or 14 with daisy dukes on, a tank top with her leopard bra showing, with long blond hair with pink extensions, and more makeup than a $2 hooker. The first thought that entered my mind is that girl is going to be pregnant before she gets to high school.

Which reminds me - I really need to get to work on my line of g-strings for teens and preens I've been wanting to develop.
NEW SMYRNA BEACH, Fla. —A 75-year-old Walmart cashier was arrested and accused of helping a customer steal in Volusia County.

Police in new Smryna Beach say Sandra Johnson deliberately failed to ring up 155 items.
Officials say the stolen merchandise costs about $1,500.
Investigators said she either did not scan items or used the bar code of less expensive items to get the merchandise through.
The customer in the case was not immediately identified.

Johnson has been working at the Walmart store for eight years

[Image: walmarttheft-jpg_zps2fadc0d9.jpg]
The people under the bridge said "thanks" by the way.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Fortunately the local Walmart no longer has anything I need that's cheaper than I find elsewhere. I might never need to go into it again. They've been slipping fast in all ways I care for four years even as their business has beenm increasing. Some people think they can get a deal there because of their reputation and money is tight for many. When the economy turns around this store will fall fast.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
(07-14-2012, 12:10 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: A man posing as a representative of the “America’s Funniest Home Videos” TV show tricked an 18-year-old Georgia woman into allowing him to suck her toe inside a Walmart in Georgia, police report. Cops have classified the July 10 incident as a misdemeanor simple battery involving “hands/feet/teeth.”

[Image: joeyleaphart.jpg]

Another Toe-Sucker Nailed at Wal-Mart

[Image: n-TOE-large.jpg]

Police in North Carolina have arrested a man, Michael Anthony Brown, accused of sucking on a woman's toes at a Wal-Mart after convincing her that he was a podiatry student. A Lincoln County magistrate set his bond at $50,000 on a charge of assault on a female.

The woman agreed to try on several pairs of shoes at the store; at some point, the man stuck her foot in his mouth. Police say when the woman became upset, the man offered to pay for her groceries.
=============================

So...The white southern criminal foot fetishist in the story LC posted back in 2012 gets charged with misdemeanor battery, but the black southern toe-sucker gets charged with assault and hit with $50k bond? Another blatant display of racism in the criminal justice system?!!

Seriously, these guys are losers -- no doubt. But hey, at least they both offered to buy their victims' groceries.

Some savvy opportunistic babe somewhere is prepping to spend the day at Wal-Mart; spot cleaning her favorite juicy-butt pajama bottoms, Febreezing her old flip flops, and glitter-painting the little piggies. Free groceries - hell, yeah!
(03-22-2014, 10:41 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: So...The white southern criminal foot fetishist in the story LC posted back in 2012 gets charged with misdemeanor battery, but the black southern toe-sucker gets charged with assault and hit with $50k bond?

SMH. That is so wrong.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-22-2014, 10:44 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-22-2014, 10:41 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: So...The white southern criminal foot fetishist in the story LC posted back in 2012 gets charged with misdemeanor battery, but the black southern toe-sucker gets charged with assault and hit with $50k bond?
SMH. That is so wrong.
I agree. All podiatric pervs should be treated equally under the law!

Besides the fact that Brown is black, just saw that he's also reportedly a sex offender. That mighta factored into his high bond, but I still smell discrimination on this one -- he's definitely jammed up.

Story:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/22...e&ir=Crime

Jammed up. *snorts*

hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Only at Wally's, that would never happen at K-Mart! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Woman Uses Stun Gun to Shock Wal-Mart Customers

FRESNO - Early Sunday evening Northwest District officer Pierce Masse of the Fresno Police Department responded to the Wal-Mart on Herndon and Ingram Avenues for a disturbance with a female “Tasering” customers.

As Officer Masse arrived on scene, he observed the female suspect running south bound from the Wal-Mart. The customers were pointing at the female as she ran away from the store. The female suspect was identified as Jasmine Stevenson, 19.

Stevenson ran into the neighborhood south of the Wal-Mart attempting to avoid capture from Officer Masse. The officer was able to locate the suspect at the corner of Remington/ Fremont Avenues. Stevenson ran from Officer Masse and after a short foot pursuit, she was taken into custody without further incident.

Police interviewed witnesses and the four victims who were “Stunned” by the Stun Gun device used by Stevenson. The victims were an adult female 32, adult male 19, adult male 30 and a juvenile male 12 years old.

Stevenson entered the Wal-Mart and without provocation she began using the “Stun Gun” device on all the victims causing injuries to their backs, arms and torso areas.

The suspect had also targeted a 12 year old juvenile with the device and applied it to his body. The father of the child attempted to stop Stevenson but she “bit” him on the chest area causing bleeding which allowed her to break free.

Wal-Mart video surveillance captures the events as the suspect enters the business and begins her “Stun Gun” assault on the victims.
I should start smoking weed and visiting Walmart more often. Could you imagine being all high at Wal-Mart and seeing some crazy lady stun-gunning random people. It would be tear inducing funny.
Wal-mart does have some nice plus size dresses and bathing suits though. I was planning on ordering some but there is no way I'd sneak the packages past Dad and my brother.
Why on earth do you need a bathing suit? Plan on going to the beach and driving all the men wild with your huge tits, small waist and big round ass?
(04-01-2015, 12:01 AM)sally Wrote: Why on earth do you need a bathing suit? Plan on going to the beach and driving all the men wild with your huge tits, small waist and big round ass?

Nah, I plan on going all Shamu on SeaWorld for some free sushi.