Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
the walmart thread
it's overdue...a thread about walmart. hah
the shoplifter's mecca Notworthy

Arizona--->

Chandler police are asking the public's help in identifying and locating three suspects from a brazen shoplifting early Saturday morning. Around 3 am, police say the two women and one man entered the Walmart on Germann Rd. near Gilbert Rd. and went through the store, filling a shopping cart with alcoholic beverages.

According to Detective David Ramer, the trio then walked out of the store with the shopping cart, without paying for the booze. A store employee confronted them, at which point the male suspect reportedly punched the employee in the face several times.

After the three took the shopping cart to their car and loaded the stolen merchandise into it, the male suspect took a shotgun from the car and returned to the store entrance, where he told employees who had gathered there to go back inside the store. Then, the suspect fired a shot toward the employees, hitting a store window. No one was injured.

The suspects' car is described as a silver Dodge Neon, license plate unknown. The suspects themselves are all described as being in their 20s, heavy set, with brown skin – possibly Hispanic, Native American, or Pacific Islander. (See surveillance photos below)

Anyone with information on their identity is urged to call Chandler Police at (480) 782-4130. You can also leave an anonymous tip on the Chandler police website at www.chandlerpd.com .

PHOTOS: Police released these surveillance photos from inside the store

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   622_1300560268.jpg (Size: 8 KB / Downloads: 201)
.jpg   622_1300562036.jpg (Size: 8.97 KB / Downloads: 202)

Walmart owns the Asda supermarket chain in the UK.

It didn't take them long to turn all the workers into smiling drones.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
i suppose everyone has seen "The People of Walmart" site. it's hilarious! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?page_id=9798

They should be catapulted back across the border. They have no fear, that's why I think they are illegals.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think they're illegals because they look like mexicans. But I'm kind of a bitch like that...
(03-21-2011, 01:15 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i suppose everyone has seen "The People of Walmart" site. it's hilarious! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?page_id=9798

that was a riot. I laughed my ass off!!
(03-21-2011, 02:14 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: I think they're illegals because they look like mexicans.

I profile people too. *high five*

there is no walmart shoplifter profile...i did undercover shoplifter duty for over a year, and everyone from all walks of life and demographic shoplifts at walmart! i was busier than hell! Police Run1 Taser 28

(03-21-2011, 02:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-21-2011, 02:14 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: I think they're illegals because they look like mexicans.

89Respect-applause

If they make good tamales I'll give them a 10 minute head start before calling immigration. At least that's what I'll tell them...

ps, there's no high five smiley...and I was too lazy to go find one. also those smilies need far more exposure. Smiley_emoticons_wink The 'fuck yeah' guy makes me smile.
(03-21-2011, 02:27 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: there is no walmart shoplifter profile...i did undercover shoplifter duty for over a year, and everyone from all walks of life and demographic shoplifts at walmart! i was busier than hell! Police Run1 Taser 28

Do you think kleptomania is a legit diagnosis or bullshit?

If I had to choose, I think I'd rather keep the illegals and throw out the people of Walmart.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-21-2011, 02:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-21-2011, 02:27 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: there is no walmart shoplifter profile...i did undercover shoplifter duty for over a year, and everyone from all walks of life and demographic shoplifts at walmart! i was busier than hell! Police Run1 Taser 28

Do you think kleptomania is a legit diagnosis or bullshit?

i am not sure that's a legit psychiatric condition, i'd have to go look in DSM. but i promise you, if it is, it's rare. all the THOUSAND shoplifters i have busted were just garden-variety flat-out dirty thieves. i could write a book just on shoplifters and their games. some of it pretty damn funny.

(03-21-2011, 02:39 PM)username Wrote: If I had to choose, I think I'd rather keep the illegals and throw out the people of Walmart.

hah

You should see some of the knuckle draggers that wander aimlessly around Asda.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I'd have to be drunk to fuck that fat bitch, too. Let them keep the booze.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-21-2011, 02:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I added drug dealer because of the chain.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Profiling is not a bad thing at all IMHO. I learned it as Threat Assesment, if you look like an asshole, I am going to treat you like an asshole until you prove your not.
If your in a 3 piece suit, I am going to treat you like an undercover asshole until you prove your not
love, sin and lust in walmart~~Love025

MarcoNews
EAST NAPLES — An East Naples woman who believed her husband was having an affair is accused of attacking another woman and biting off part of her finger in the Walmart parking lot where they both work.

Clodia Coicour, 43, was arrested Monday by Collier deputies and charged with aggravated battery with great bodily harm causing permanent disfigurement.

Deputies arrived at Walmart, at 9885 Collier Boulevard, to find the victim sitting on the ground and appeared to be covered in a substance similar to pepper spray. When the deputy asked the victim if she was injured, she raised her hand to show that the tip of her right ring finger was missing.

The victim told deputies that she went to her vehicle after finishing her shift at Walmart just after 7 a.m and was attacked. Coircour threw a substance in her face, according to the arrest report, to initiate the attack. The victim told deputies the substance was hot, spicy and burned her eyes.

The two women started fighting and that’s when Coicour bit the victim’s finger, according to arrest reports.

Coicour told deputies she had heard a rumor that the victim was having an affair with her husband, who also works at Walmart. The husband and the victim denied any affair, according to arrest reports.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Pregnant woman and her mother assault elderly Wal-Mart greeter, threaten to blow up store
By Daily Mail Reporter

A pregnant woman and her mother have been arrested for attacking and choking a 71-year-old greeter at an Ohio Wal-Mart superstore on Saturday.

Police said that the pregnant woman also threatened to blow up the store.

Toni Duncan and her mother Ashley Jackson entered the Wal-Mart in Elyria, Ohio on Saturday to speak with someone at the store’s customer service desk, reportedly attempting to refill a gift card and obtain a money order.

When no one was available to help the two women, they began to storm out of the store.

On their way out they encountered the 71-year-old store greeter, who according to witnesses on the scene had asked to see a receipt from the already livid duo.

Unable to produce a receipt, the two then flew into a rage, cursing and hurling racist remarks at the elderly man. Duncan, 21, then flung a grocery cart at the man and began to choke him, according to authorities.

49-year-old Jackson then said ‘if you don’t let go of the receipt I’m going to punch you in the face, according to the police report. She then ran back to the customer service desk and also threatened a woman behind the counter.

Duncan then upped the ante by yelling "I'm going to blow Wal-Mart up!" three times.

After workers came to the aid of their colleagues the angry mother-daughter team left the store. Police called to the scene found them in the parking lot.

When asked if she threatened to blow up the store, Duncan reportedly said: ‘Yeah, I did, I did, so there.’ According to the police report she also admitted to choking the elderly greeter.

They reportedly said that they want to press charges against the Wal-Mart staff. Instead, Duncan was slapped with an assault charges and Jackson on charges of inducing panic and aggravated menacing.

Duncan and Jackson were processed and have been ordered to appear in court. They were reportedly released because Duncan is pregnant and has two children at home.

Attached Files
.jpg   article-1370901-0B60B66000000578-239_235x220.jpg (Size: 15.01 KB / Downloads: 96)
.jpg   article-1370901-0B60B66400000578-870_241x215.jpg (Size: 13.5 KB / Downloads: 98)
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
ELYRIA, OH (WOIO) - A pregnant woman and her mother are accused of assaulting and threatening an elderly man working as a greeter at Wal-Mart.

It happened at the Wal-Mart on Chestnut Commons Drive on Saturday.

49-year-old Toni Duncan and 21-year-old Ashley Jackson became upset when a desk clerk didn't help them reload a gift card.

http://www.woio.com/Global/story.asp?S=14333683
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
pigs. those poor old elderly walmart greeters are simply doing their jobs. they have no authority and will not chase someone who refuses to stop and show their receipt. these two sweathogs were probably shoplifting. now they were released with a promise to appear, i bet they don't.

Attached Files
.gif   cow2.gif (Size: 92.46 KB / Downloads: 83)