Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hidden agenda behind the media pushing homosexuality
I made the following post, last year, at another forum. Generated lots of interesting conversation. I was reminded of it because a couple of nights ago, on Coast to Coast (any fans here?), the topic was transhumanism (melding biology with technology) and the guest said he had spoken with people working on the Human Genome Project who confirmed that it's not about curing diseases but genetically engineering new strains of humans. So, with that, here are my thoughts:

Let me preface this by saying that I firmly believe that people are entitled to be as they are and everyone deserves the same rights to privacy and freedom of expression. Gay marriage doesn't phase me as it has no affect on straight marriage. However, there is much more to this issue and this is it:

The reason the NWO is pushing the homosexual issue has nothing to do with "gay rights", though that's the cover. It's because the NWO/Illuminati wants to create a new species of human (Hitler could only dream!) that is ANDROGYNOUS and genetically engineered. Perfect global citizens, children of the state, not the family. For the state to be supreme, the family must destroyed and that entails an attack on the Natural and complimentary relationship between the sexes.

New state created offspring will be engineered in labs and the state will decide who rears the child, based upon the degree of compliance and state loyalty of the "parents". They want a population of their creation - compliant worker bees. This can't happen overnight so the gradual attack on Nature and the promotion of homosexuality is the second step (the first being the women's "liberation" movement with the central issue of abortion, i.e., population control and eugenics) in erroding the Natural relationship of women, men, and their children.

Homosexulality has been around around forever, existing in a small percentage of the population but the NWO media is trying to portray it as something so prominant that it should be embraced as mainstream, which it is not. What the self appointed overlords would eventually like is something akin to the grays - perfectly obediant robots, directed and controlled by the elites.

This is why young people are especially targeted to cause sexual confusion with stuff like Madonna french kissing Britney Spears and Christina Agulara (sp), the adrogynous Lady Gaga, gay indoctrination in elementary school, teevee shows that feature homosexual parents, etc.

It is a NWO agenda and like everything they do, their social engineering (and genetic, no doubt) is wrapped up in the message of human rights. Nothing could be further from the truth.

You can't possibly be serious?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Jesus.

I do, however, think they may have found Atlantis: http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/ep...s/10009_00
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Why do you say that, Duchess? I'm talking about genetic engineering, formerly called eugenics. It's not science fiction.

If something like that is done for nefarious reasons, hijacking a legitimate social cause, in order to advance it, is not unheard of.
Postgenderism is a diverse social, political and cultural movement whose adherents affirm the voluntary elimination of gender in the human species through the application of advanced biotechnology and assistive reproductive technologies.[1]

Advocates of postgenderism argue that the presence of gender roles, social stratification, and cogno-physical disparities and differences are generally to the detriment of individuals and society. Given the radical potential for advanced assistive reproductive options, postgenderists believe that sex for reproductive purposes will either become obsolete, or that all post-gendered humans will have the ability, if they so choose, to both carry a pregnancy to term and father a child, which, postgenderists believe, would have the effect of eliminating the need for definite genders in such a society.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postgenderism
(03-26-2011, 02:40 PM)shitstorm Wrote: I made the following post, last year, at another forum. Generated lots of interesting conversation. I was reminded of it because a couple of nights ago, on Coast to Coast (any fans here?), the topic was transhumanism (melding biology with technology) and the guest said he had spoken with people working on the Human Genome Project who confirmed that it's not about curing diseases but genetically engineering new strains of humans. So, with that, here are my thoughts:

Let me preface this by saying that I firmly believe that people are entitled to be as they are and everyone deserves the same rights to privacy and freedom of expression. Gay marriage doesn't phase me as it has no affect on straight marriage. However, there is much more to this issue and this is it:

The reason the NWO is pushing the homosexual issue has nothing to do with "gay rights", though that's the cover. It's because the NWO/Illuminati wants to create a new species of human (Hitler could only dream!) that is ANDROGYNOUS and genetically engineered. Perfect global citizens, children of the state, not the family. For the state to be supreme, the family must destroyed and that entails an attack on the Natural and complimentary relationship between the sexes.

New state created offspring will be engineered in labs and the state will decide who rears the child, based upon the degree of compliance and state loyalty of the "parents". They want a population of their creation - compliant worker bees. This can't happen overnight so the gradual attack on Nature and the promotion of homosexuality is the second step (the first being the women's "liberation" movement with the central issue of abortion, i.e., population control and eugenics) in erroding the Natural relationship of women, men, and their children.

Homosexulality has been around around forever, existing in a small percentage of the population but the NWO media is trying to portray it as something so prominant that it should be embraced as mainstream, which it is not. What the self appointed overlords would eventually like is something akin to the grays - perfectly obediant robots, directed and controlled by the elites.

This is why young people are especially targeted to cause sexual confusion with stuff like Madonna french kissing Britney Spears and Christina Agulara (sp), the adrogynous Lady Gaga, gay indoctrination in elementary school, teevee shows that feature homosexual parents, etc.

It is a NWO agenda and like everything they do, their social engineering (and genetic, no doubt) is wrapped up in the message of human rights. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Insane

The reason there is more "gayness" out there retard is because for centuries gay people have been stoned, locked up, beaten and hanged and repressed (and in many, many countries they still are) for being gay. Only recently have they been given the freedom and protection to come out and express themselves in the media etc.

But if you want to live in NWO/Illuminati cloud cuckoo land then please feel free.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Reading comprehension, OP, Get you some.

Let me preface this by saying that I firmly believe that people are entitled to be as they are and everyone deserves the same rights to privacy and freedom of expression.

Can I rephrase that in a way that you can understand? Dumb it down for you?

This isn't going to end well...I can tell.
OP, you sound somewhat personally involved in the subject.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-26-2011, 03:22 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Reading comprehension, OP, Get you some.

Let me preface this by saying that I firmly believe that people are entitled to be as they are and everyone deserves the same rights to privacy and freedom of expression.

Can I rephrase that in a way that you can understand? Dumb it down for you?

Reading comprehension shitstorm, get you some.

The establishment didn't give gay people the same rights to privacy and freedom of expression of which you speak until quite recently (and in many countries they still don't have those rights and freedoms), THAT is why you are seeing more homosexuality, lesbianism etc in the media etc.

Can you take your tinfoil hat off long enough to take that in conspiracy retard?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-26-2011, 03:26 PM)IMaDick Wrote: OP, you sound somewhat personally involved in the subject.

If I was gay I wouldn't be ashamed of it thats for sure, but I hate to break it to you dick but I'm straight.
This is something that disappoints me about people:

Most are unable to have an objective discussion about a topic that also involves that which they feel passionate about. Legitimate movements and feelings are hijacked, all the time, by forces who are masters of manipulation. A perfect example is the environmental movement, and the desire for clean energy, getting hijacked by global corporations who claim to be "green". British Petroleum becomes Beyond Petroleum and funds "green" groups, etc. Tell that to the true believer and all you get is a defensive reaction accusing you of being against a clean environment. They do not want to hear that their strings might be being pulled by entities who do not have their best interests in mind.

Either you are the worlds fastest typist or you are copy/pasting this shit from somewhere else.

I know what my moneys on.

Did you used to post at 24hourforums by any chance?
(03-26-2011, 03:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

This isn't going to end well...I can tell.

And, that is unfortunate. Because of kneejerk, emotional reactions, nobody says, "hmm, what is transhumanism and how could the movement for gay rights be used to advance that?".

People are easy to manipulate. Take anything they care about, hijack it, and use it to advance something else. Happens all the time.
(03-26-2011, 03:37 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Either you are the worlds fastest typist or you are copy/pasting this shit from somewhere else.

I know what my moneys on.

Did you used to post at 24hourforums by any chance?

WTF are you talking about?
The speed of your last reply was miraculous, thats what the fuck I am talking about.

You sound very much like a conspiracy retard from another forum.

I wouldn't call it manipulation. A lot of that looked like you pulled it out of your ass and I, for one, found it unbelievable, I think it's far fetched to say the least. I'm having a little trouble even believing that people would agree with that post and find it at all plausible.
(03-26-2011, 03:44 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: You sound very much like a conspiracy retard from another forum.

Uh huh

(03-26-2011, 03:44 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: The speed of your last reply was miraculous, thats what the fuck I am talking about.

You sound very much like a conspiracy retard from another forum.

That was not a reply directed to you. It was a general statement. It was also made two minutes after your previous post. How you would call that fast typing, I have no idea. I'm a two finger hunt & peck typist.
(03-26-2011, 03:47 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I wouldn't call it manipulation. A lot of that looked like you pulled it out of your ass and I, for one, found it unbelievable, I think it's far fetched to say the least. I'm having a little trouble even believing that people would agree with that post and find it at all plausible.

Well, I guess it's an inappropriate topic for this forum, then. Social engineering is complex, often conspiratorial, and requires a desire to read and learn about it. Add to that the subject of genetic engineering and the motives of those involved in it and it's a deep subject. If people can only think in the most simplistic and emotional terms, they will never see the subtext.

I give up!

hah