Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will she or won't she...(TW and her 4th child)
We're all pretty aware of the lifestyle TW lives, as well as not having custody of her 3 other children. I'm wondering, (since it's been stated that LE does read on the Johnny Clarke & Lisa Straub thread) if they(LE) will have her baby tested for narcotics/alcohol after delivery?? Do you think Childrens Services is already involved, since her other children were removed from her residence/care? Do you think if the baby were to test positive for the above mentioned, that AG could still get custody, since he wasn't the one harming the fetus/baby? I have so many questions regarding this. After seeing the pictures of TW drinking and smoking, and the rumored use of percocets while carrying this child, to say I'm concerned is an understatement!!

What's your opinions?

*DISCLAIMER: It is speculated/rumored that TW lost custody of her children, and the older 2 live with their fathers, and the youngest lives with his grandmother.
i am locking this thread because it is personal about one of the members here.
to answer a PM...TW is OK to discuss in the thread as relates to the crime because she is a principal to the crime. her kids and unborn baby are not our business!
we have to walk a fine line here since she IS a member.