If you could only have one food for the rest of your life
What would it be? I'd take a Subway chicken breast sub with swiss and all the veggies. That way I'd have all 4 food groups and stay slender like Jared.
prime rib. worked so hard i never gained an ounce. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Attached Files
.jpg   PrimeRib_Full.jpg (Size: 80.44 KB / Downloads: 58)

OK, I may answer different tomorrow, or next wee, but today I would have to say nice, thick crust pizza..topped with a combo of fresh and smoked mozzarella. Add pepperoni, green peppers and FRESH (not canned) mushrooms. Black olives too. I'd be happier than a pig in poop.
[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:What would it be? I'd take a Subway chicken breast sub with swiss and all the veggies. That way I'd have all 4 food groups and stay slender like Jared.
Yes, but without citrus you will get scurvy and a bad case of that will provide you with a very unattractive and, dare I say, unappealing look.
pussy...I likes dat.
Fug duh kund
Luke Warmwater Wrote:pussy...I likes dat.
LUMPY?::rollseyes::::bvomit::
Eggs.
Easy..Ice cream...Morning, noon & night...Breyers Carmel Praline Crunch all the live long day...I won't have to suffer the consequences of all that ice cream, right ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
OnBendedKnee Wrote:[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:What would it be? I'd take a Subway chicken breast sub with swiss and all the veggies. That way I'd have all 4 food groups and stay slender like Jared.
Yes, but without citrus you will get scurvy and a bad case of that will provide you with a very unattractive and, dare I say, unappealing look.

Tomatoes have vitamin C in that sandwich.

Duchess, Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra, Mint Cookie Crunch, NY Fudge whatchamacallit - any Ben & Jerry's - is my guilty pleasure. very hard to resist that stuff.

The Breyers flavor you love is right up there too!

I can't decide on real food or the ice cream like Duchess!
sandwiches, burritos, or pizza, you can put whatever ingredients you want on any of those things
Twould be be pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms, onions and ham for me! YUMMMMMM
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
Porterhouse....cuz I ain't a bitch like you...
post it note Wrote:Porterhouse....cuz I ain't a bitch like you...

::laugh:: Funny ... BUT, a thick high quality ribeye rocks!
86 112

CARNIVORES :;beat::
If I was with ya, I'd go vegetarian for you though, Duchess. I'd get into grilling vegetables and stuff. Really, I would.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
post it note Wrote:Porterhouse....cuz I ain't a bitch like you...

::laugh:: Funny ... BUT, a thick high quality ribeye rocks!

You make a good point, rib eye is a great side for a porterhouse...I like rib eye on my potato...
Middle Finger Wrote:If I was with ya, I'd go vegetarian for you though, Duchess. I'd get into grilling vegetables and stuff. Really, I would.
I'm a meat eater too, baby, I just had the urge to shout & shake a rolling pin at a couple of men.
OK, then we could slip in some grilled salmon or maybe a ribeye or two. Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
yeah if we want to eat like fairies....I get a nice 36oz porter house and grill it once a month...now that's a meal!
36oz? Who are you? Fred Flintstone?