If you could only have one food for the rest of your life
Actually I was getting sick of seeing me as maggot spread all over...... so I have decided that tormenting this thread alone may satisfy my antagonistic itch.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Tonights moral:

"A man will walk straight into hell with both eyes wide open, but a dog, a dog, hewon't let him enter" Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Broccoli...........anyways.
Elizabeth Montgomery and Charles Bronson on Twighlight zone.........Damn she was hot then!!!!!Smiley_emoticons_razz

Attached Files
.jpg   0b1cd25016d6b238.jpg (Size: 3.49 KB / Downloads: 12)
Maggot Wrote:Never mind!.......

While primarily hunted

[Image: eating-02.gif]
for their fur, raccoons were also a source of food for Native Americans[210] and barbecued raccoon was a traditional food on American farms.[211] It was often a festive meal. Raccoon was eaten by American slaves at Christmas

GO TO BED MAGGOT! ::pots::

you're keeping me awake! 32

Attached Files
.jpg   davey-crockett-raccoon-hat-002.jpg (Size: 59.09 KB / Downloads: 12)

Bitch!:;beat::

Attached Files
.jpg   witch_seahag2.jpg (Size: 30.07 KB / Downloads: 46)
No porterhouse at the market today... Had some thick 18oz rib eyes and conecuh with baked beans and potatoes will drop in the morning though....
sally Wrote:What would it be? I'd take a Subway chicken breast sub with swiss and all the veggies. That way I'd have all 4 food groups and stay slender like Jared.

I guess I'd have to go with some sort of tasty salad ... with cut vegetables, apples, nuts, cheese, chicken, etc. in it to go for the nutrition our bodies need while eating mostly vegetables.
86 112
Y'know, technically you all are naming a variety of foods.
Middle Finger Wrote:
sally Wrote:What would it be? I'd take a Subway chicken breast sub with swiss and all the veggies. That way I'd have all 4 food groups and stay slender like Jared.

I guess I'd have to go with some sort of tasty salad ... with cut vegetables, apples, nuts, cheese, chicken, etc. in it to go for the nutrition our bodies need while eating mostly vegetables.
Did your wife write that for you or are you just gay? Tasty salad.... ::lmao::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I like a nice Cod salad...a place I eat lunch at sometimes makes it with a fried chicken breast, black eyed peas, praline pecans..... mmmm
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

Did your wife write that for you or are you just gay? Tasty salad.... ::lmao::

I see I overloaded one of your 5 brain cells by using the adjective "tasty." I'll be more careful next time.
86 112
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Y'know, technically you all are naming a variety of foods.
Yeah but if there is a name for it like chef salad, steak and cheese sub, breakfast with the works, ect... then it's acceptable.
sally Wrote:
Yeah but if there is a name for it like chef salad, steak and cheese sub, breakfast with the works, ect... then it's acceptable.
Oh, okay... then I'll pick a fully loaded baked potato.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
sally Wrote:
Oh, okay... then I'll pick a fully loaded baked potato.

Chives or no chives?
Chives, bacon bits, broccoli, sour cream, butter and anything else that'll clog my arteries.
Just replace the bacon bits with freshly fried bacon, crumbled and replace butter with bacon grease...I like salsa on my baked tater...
post it note Wrote:replace butter with bacon grease.
Are you a hillbilly ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Naw, I was replying to the "and anything else that'll clog my arteries" part....just trying to be helpful.

I've always liked baked potatoes real basic... just butter and Jane's mixed up crazy salt...
I do baked potatoes with some type of butter spread, rock salt and pepper. Similar to Post It Homo.::iwon::
86 112