Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Major League Baseball Opening Day

28 Pervertido. I'd recognize that word in any language.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
If I win, you need to master how to post images and videos and dedicate a music video to me. Deal MS?
(10-26-2017, 12:39 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: If I win, you need to master how to post images and videos and dedicate a music video to me. Deal MS?

Yep, that’s a deal!
(10-26-2017, 12:01 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: As for a bet, if I win, you have to write me an open letter telling me how we would spend our days ion a deserted island if we had a couple of years to ourselves.

You MUST be VERY detailed.

For reference, you are Salma and I’m Antonio in Once Upon A Time in Mexico.

Hablare Español contigo si quieres?

After you've both managed to build shelters and find food and water resources, she's clearly going to kill you.
(10-26-2017, 02:24 PM)Jimbone Wrote: After you've both managed to build shelters and find food and water resources, she's clearly going to kill you.

I had to read the movie synopsis to learn what the hell you guys are talking about.

If I'm supposed to be Salma's character, I'm already dead as a door nail the whole time MS is making bets and running around killing very bad hombres! ')
MS and the Astros: 2
HOTD and the Dodgers: 1

Game 4 goes down tonight in Houston.

Dodgers are gonna take it (please).
Dodgers gotta get Bellinger going.

The young rookie is struggling at the wrong time.

He’s not only swinging (and missing) at breaking balls out of the strike zone, he’s missing cookies down the middle too.

Tonight’s game is key, obviously.

4th starters for both clubs take the mound, and LA’s had better numbers through the course of 2017.

Astros have won first 7 home games this post-season. No team has ever won 1st 8, so Dodgers have that going for them.
Bellinger came through for us tonight MS. As did Alex Wood at the mound.

We had a 2-hour power outage here tonight, but I was able to get the stream from my cell phone. It was pretty much a snooze-fest until the 9th inning.

Game 4 score: Dodgers 6, Astros 2.

MS and the Astros: 2 victories
HOTD and the Dodgers: 2 victories

Game 5 goes down in Minute Maid Park tomorrow. Hopefully, the Dodgers can pull that one out before the series heads back to L.A.
C'mon Dodgers, even if you are the LA ones! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Well, I disparaged Clayton Kershaw before the series began and I believe that he will indeed not win tonight’s crucial Game 5.

The Astros have seen him now (Game 1) and will put a game plan together that scores some runs.

For Houston, Dallas Kuechel will pitch well enough, and the ‘Stros will come out on top 6-3.

There ya have it.
I don’t know MS. We’re already at 3 runs in the first inning.
(10-29-2017, 08:39 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don’t know MS. We’re already at 3 runs in the first inning.

Looks bad, I know.
Well, it’s getting good now. 4 to 4 at the bottom of the 4th.
Bellinger has heeded your call MS. 3 run homer, nice.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/29/sport...eries.html
Effin’ Altuve and Correa. Houston’s got some sluggers.

We need a relief pitcher with some juice.

Feels like these are the longest innings ever.

11 - 8 Astros at the bottom of the 7th.
Probably the best post-season game I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen A LOT of them.

Neither team ever gives up.

Unreal.

Game ended @ 12:38am here, and I watched it all.
It was a really wild and exciting game.

Dodgers are gonna win Game 6 and Game 7.

There ya have it...
(10-30-2017, 10:40 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It was a really wild and exciting game.

Dodgers are gonna win Game 6 and Game 7.

There ya have it...

Now, regardless of what others here would have you believe, I’m pretty good at this prognosticating thing (sports at least).

If you make a pick, and coin my ‘there Ya have it’ phrase, you must truly believe it.

If not, it’ll come back to spank you on the butt (well ‘it’ may not, but I will).

Anyway, Justin Verlander’s time has come.

He’ll lead his team to a Game 6 win and a World Series title.

And there ya have it, young lady.
Is it just me or is the Astro's bullpen the worst you've ever seen in a world series game? Seriously.