Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What the hell is this crap?
Fucking flavored Vodka, what the hell was she thinking?

This shit is nasty!

I guess it's Jim Beam double aged for me tonight.

What's your drink of choice?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Flavored Vodka IS nasty.
I am a Arbelor 12 yr old man. That or a selection from my home brew librairy
a.m. Coffee

noon: Diet Coke

5:00=wine o'clock.

Had to work the snack shack at softball today though. I really think we could make a killing if we could sell beer and wine there--stupid "no alcohol on school campus" rules.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-01-2011, 11:56 PM)username Wrote: --stupid "no alcohol on school campus" rules.

Alcohol based mouthwash.

Alcoholic Teacher's and Cop's best "on the job" friend.

Sure . . . you slur and fall down but your breath is marvelous!
(04-02-2011, 12:00 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(04-01-2011, 11:56 PM)username Wrote: --stupid "no alcohol on school campus" rules.

Alcohol based mouthwash.

Alcoholic Teacher's and Cop's best "on the job" friend.

Sure . . . you slur and fall down but your breath is marvelous!

you forgot to mention tits and sports.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

hahaha
i don't drink this stuff, but i thought the label was great~~

The Michigan Liquor Commission has banned a beer because it is ‘detrimental to the public health, safety and welfare’.

But the contents of each bottle isn’t what’s upset the sensitive officials. Instead they object to its rather offensive name.

Raging Bitch, which sells 900,000 cases worldwide, was also censored because of its label which depicts a blood splattered rabid dog drawn by artist Ralph Steadman.

click to enlarge

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I used to drink beer but I stopped and my mini paunch disappeared.

Now I drink gay cocktails and wine, I especially like beaujolais.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Beer, and 7&7's

That's pretty much it other than a glass or two of wine with a nice meal.

The pussified fruit flavor shit is ridiculous, especially in beers. Fuck, I can't even understand why folks insist on a lime slice with their Corona.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Jose 1800 Tequila and Bud Light beer or Balletore Gran Spumante for regular drinks.

Champagne and Chambord on holidays.

I don't mind Absolut Citron, especially in a Cape Cod or Bloody Mary or lemon drop shot.

I don't drink bar brand or cheap liquor or beer out of the tap. I don't trust those nasty glass washing sinks behind the bar. I figure the 1800 will kill most germs, but beer doesn't, so no tap.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Beer, wine and bloody mary's with Gray Goose Vodka. I don't like any flavored sweet drinks, they give me a headache.

Wine! I don't even care if you don't give me a glass. glug..glug..glug
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Bubbly. Buckets of it.
Vodka Bitterlemon.
Crown Royal is actually the only drink that seriously makes me loose memory. I got no clue whatsoever what I did after half a bottle.
Campari Soda.
Gin Tonic. Preferably Bombay, Gordons or Tanqueray.
Talisker, Laphroaig.
Warsteiner, Pilsner, Castle Lager, Doppelbock.
Havana Rum.
Meant to quote Duchess, glug, glug, glug!

hah
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-02-2011, 02:18 PM)Mohammed Wrote: Bubbly. Buckets of it.
Vodka Bitterlemon.
Crown Royal is actually the only drink that seriously makes me loose memory. I got no clue whatsoever what I did after half a bottle.
Campari Soda.
Gin Tonic. Preferably Bombay, Gordons or Tanqueray.
Talisker, Laphroaig.
Warsteiner, Pilsner, Castle Lager, Doppelbock.
Havana Rum.

How do you get booze in a Muslim country? I really want to know this.
I can't tell you. Trade secrets.

But it's almost as adventurous as getting coke into LA.
hah

I bet you just mark the crates "weapons" to get it through customs.
Damn, how did you know?!

This is terrible. Now I better prepare for some competition coming up.
Beer, Bloody Marys and Jager bombs.

Can't drink the Jager straight though, it's nasty.
Monday - Thursday: Chimay, Vodka & Tonic, Wine (red).
Friday & Saturday: Vodka & Red Bull, Jäger-Bombs, Irish Car Bombs.
Sunday: Mimosa & Bloody Mary.

"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies
What the fuck is the bomb in the Jager?

Just asking cos I got a bottle in the freezer and it sounds perfect at this time of the night.