Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gadafi -Lybian rape
(04-03-2011, 03:28 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I love scottish culture and I am proud of my heritage, but I know what type of scot you are my dear and no offence and don't take this the wrong way, but you make me want to vomit Smiley_emoticons_kotz

You obviously don't know what pavlovs dog is without googling it first.

I am pure 100% Scottish/English wasp stock.

I get the impression you are a filthy little fenian.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-03-2011, 03:23 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I think aussie is like Pavlovs dog, give the bitch a treat duchess.

Psst. I think Aussie is indulging in Cointreau again, it makes her bold & that amuses me.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i suggested to her that she get meaner. i have created a monster. hah

(04-03-2011, 03:46 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i suggested to her that she get meaner. i have created a monster. hah

Oh please, oscar the grouch is more intimidating.

You have basically created another forum chew toy for the resident forum rottweiler.

And this one tastes extra tender.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
You know we should have like an online hookup party one day. Where we can all have drinks together at the same time, Maggot can space out and come out with his remarks from another planet. Would that be possible? it could be heaps of fun.
(04-03-2011, 03:43 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I get the impression you are a filthy little fenian.

All my family are catholics, I would not say that I am exclusively a catholic and not raising my child as one. My family left Carrickfergus because they did not want to be hassled and be part of what was going on there. My grandfather served in the Royal British Navy for 40 years as a Petty Officer. The other members of the family moved to Navan and Keighley in the UK.
Scot fight! I'll throw a penny in the ring and see which one lives!
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-03-2011, 03:56 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: All my family are catholics, I would not say that I am exclusively a catholic and not raising my child as one. My family left Carrickfergus because they did not want to be hassled and be part of what was going on there. My grandfather served in the Royal British Navy for 40 years as a Petty Officer. The other members of the family moved to Navan and Keighley in the UK.

I can always sniff out a filthy little fenian left footer!

My ancestors used to regularly kick your ancestors asses! a tradition I will continue here via the gift of mock.
(04-03-2011, 04:58 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(04-03-2011, 03:56 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: All my family are catholics, I would not say that I am exclusively a catholic and not raising my child as one. My family left Carrickfergus because they did not want to be hassled and be part of what was going on there. My grandfather served in the Royal British Navy for 40 years as a Petty Officer. The other members of the family moved to Navan and Keighley in the UK.

I can always sniff out a filthy little fenian left footer!

My ancestors used to regularly kick your ancestors asses! a tradition I will continue here via the gift of mock.

I have to go, but could you please explain this Scottish Hatfields and McCoys thing later in more depth? Thanks.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-03-2011, 04:58 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I can always sniff out a filthy little fenian left footer!

You dickhead, look I know you can't see for nuts. But the reality is my relatives are in scotland as we speak. I have the fair skin and red hair in my family I take after my father. I also have a loud mouth like you! My dad was a boxer in Glasgow and I highly suspect he would kick your arse winner!
(04-03-2011, 07:32 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I have the fair skin and red hair in my family

So does OP. You might be related.
(04-03-2011, 07:54 PM)Cracker Wrote: So does OP. You might be related.

yes but OP appears to have some cerebral damage so I doubt it.
(04-03-2011, 07:32 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: My dad was a boxer in Glasgow and I highly suspect he would kick your arse winner!

Are you really sure you're the older looking one in your picture?!

My Dad was Abdallah the famous Camel raider of Hadramaut. I bet he could hump your dad till he moans and groans. You see, my Dad knows a thing or two about proper humps!
your a funny dude Mohammed, I think I need some cointreau to understand your humour

how many wives have you got? i think you said 3 right?

by the way, the Saudis think that they are superior of all the arabs. did you know that?
Of course we know that. They carry their preposterously presumptuous fat asses all across the world that way, which is why we laugh about them and just fail to take them serious.

All that religious bull and no drinks in the country while they have some rather dodgy orgies under fountains of booze going on in their houses. Did you know they have special hospitals in Bangkok just for them, where they check in for 2 week medical check ups?

The rooms are almost as nice as the Orientals or Shangri La's.

What you mean I got 3 wives right? Since you lived in these parts, does that mean you're interested in taking slot number 4? How many Camels you going for? Or since you're down under, is your family more interested in cattle perhaps?
(04-03-2011, 07:32 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You dickhead, look I know you can't see for nuts. But the reality is my relatives are in scotland as we speak. I have the fair skin and red hair in my family I take after my father. I also have a loud mouth like you! My dad was a boxer in Glasgow and I highly suspect he would kick your arse winner!

Look, you are worthless fenian taig bitch.

ATAT.
(04-03-2011, 07:32 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I also have a loud mouth like you! My dad was a boxer in Glasgow and I highly suspect he would kick your arse winner!

"My dads bigger than your dad!, no my dads bigger than yours!"

Don't EVER compare yourself to me again, I am 100% wasp stock, you are an inbred taig.
(04-04-2011, 10:02 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(04-03-2011, 07:32 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I also have a loud mouth like you! My dad was a boxer in Glasgow and I highly suspect he would kick your arse winner!

Don't EVER compare yourself to me again, I am 100% wasp stock, you are an inbred taig.

This is what you always tell us OP, It's funny to watch you try and bash someone else for it.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I always think of women when I hear the term "WASP" (or JAP, for that matter).
(04-04-2011, 10:44 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(04-04-2011, 10:02 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

This is what you always tell us OP, It's funny to watch you try and bash someone else for it.

hahahahaha

Idiots having their dads fight their online battles for them. I almost feel like sending them both home with a note pinned to their shirts...