Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gadafi -Lybian rape
(04-04-2011, 10:44 AM)IMaDick Wrote: This is what you always tell us OP, It's funny to watch you try and bash someone else for it.

I have mentioned my dads career in the military one million times less than cracker has mentioned her sons career in the military.

Yet you never criticise her for "living vicariously" through her son do you knob jockey?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-04-2011, 11:39 AM)Cracker Wrote: hahahahaha

Idiots having their dads fight their online battles for them. I almost feel like sending them both home with a note pinned to their shirts...

hah

This coming from a bitch with a "My son is in the marines honk me and show me some respect" bumper sticker.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-04-2011, 11:46 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(04-04-2011, 10:44 AM)IMaDick Wrote: This is what you always tell us OP, It's funny to watch you try and bash someone else for it.

I have mentioned my dads career in the military one million times less than cracker has mentioned her sons career in the military.

Yet you never criticise her for "living vicariously" through her son do you knob jockey?

OP, do you want your share of "Mothers Pride"?

Is that what you're asking for?

You do know there is a difference between the bragging of a mother about a kid than living vicariously through your dad's life?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-04-2011, 11:49 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(04-04-2011, 11:39 AM)Cracker Wrote: hahahahaha

Idiots having their dads fight their online battles for them. I almost feel like sending them both home with a note pinned to their shirts...

hah

This coming from a bitch with a "My son is in the marines honk me and show me some respect" bumper sticker.

I didn't say to show me respect, retard, I said not to make jokes about Marines dying in Afghanistan. I have lost several I loved. Of course, that is different than your dad being tough. Mine survived a POW camp in the Philippines. I don't use that as my personal red badge of courage, though. I just keep the folded flag by his ashes. You are a douche of the first order.

My son will be heading out to Sangin, Helmand in a few weeks. Get your jokes ready. Piece of shit.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I see no difference between taking pride in the accomplishments of a father or a son.

You just like to fling shit at certain people regardless of what they say.
(04-04-2011, 11:46 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

You don't understand honor. And bullshit about you not mentioning your dad dailey, fucking pussy mama's boy. You use it every chance you get. We all just laugh at you.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-04-2011, 12:02 PM)Cracker Wrote: Of course, that is different than your dad being tough. Mine survived a POW camp in the Philippines. I don't use that as my personal red badge of courage, though. I just keep the folded flag by his ashes.

Stop living vicariously through your father.
(04-04-2011, 12:04 PM)Cracker Wrote: fucking pussy mama's boy.

hah

I love pushing quackers buttons.

Strike one!
(04-04-2011, 12:06 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(04-04-2011, 12:02 PM)Cracker Wrote: Of course, that is different than your dad being tough. Mine survived a POW camp in the Philippines. I don't use that as my personal red badge of courage, though. I just keep the folded flag by his ashes.

Go check your Freemasonry thread about your DADDY!!!!!!

hahahahahahhaha
OP is Daddy's lil' BUDDY!

[Image: mybudRfl.jpg]
(04-04-2011, 12:06 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

First mention of it. Not even a good try.

Bad choice of words, though. You couldn't be more douchey if you tried...
Crackers son is her own little gay G.I Joe.

hah

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I would wear a hat like that.
(04-04-2011, 12:02 PM)Cracker Wrote: My son

hah

And his "friend"......

I wouldn't care if he was gay. I just care if he makes it home. One piece would be nice.

Tired of Mock for the day. Bad timing, I guess. I'm worried more about the rating of his IBA and if knows how to detect landmines.

I guess this shit is funny if you don't have a dog in the fight. When it's your family, not so much.

Enjoy your Mocking.
(04-04-2011, 12:34 PM)Cracker Wrote: I wouldn't care if he was gay. I just care if he makes it home. One piece would be nice.

Tired of Mock for the day. Bad timing, I guess. I'm worried more about the rating of his IBA and if knows how to detect landmines.

I guess this shit is funny if you don't have a dog in the fight. When it's your family, not so much.

Enjoy your Mocking.

Typical wingnut, can dish it out in spades but just can't take it.

Strike three, YOU ARE OUTTA HERE!

hah

(04-04-2011, 12:03 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I see no difference between taking pride in the accomplishments of a father or a son.

You just like to fling shit at certain people regardless of what they say.

Are you sure you're a real dad?

I only ask because I would find it hard to believe that you don't know the difference in the feelings of pride between your kid and your dad.

If you say they are the same, then it brings the reality of a sperm donor into view as to how your kid was produced.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

They are different kinds of pride but they are both still pride numbnuts.
(04-04-2011, 02:25 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: They are different kinds of pride but they are both still pride numbnuts.

I really like that color blue.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]