Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gadafi -Lybian rape

Heh. Royal blue. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-04-2011, 08:40 AM)Mohammed Wrote: does that mean you're interested in taking slot number 4?

Sorry Mohammed, been there, done that, not going there again.
(04-04-2011, 11:39 AM)Cracker Wrote: Idiots having their dads fight their online battles for them.

My dad passed away in 1987
(04-04-2011, 05:54 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(04-04-2011, 08:40 AM)Mohammed Wrote: does that mean you're interested in taking slot number 4?

Sorry Mohammed, been there, done that, not going there again.

Well, I can understand that. Most Western women are not used to the multiple wife principle. Strangely so, for one just has to look around the animal kingdom to see that there's actually no other way.

Look at the Lions. One guy, plenty of girls. That's how God wanted it.

But yes, especially women from Scotland and Ireland seem to have a real problem with it. Might have to do with the looks perhaps as no sane woman would like to share her husband with something that sports the looks of a well ripened Haggis. However, our women here don't have such rather disturbing character traits. Why? Because generally they are pretty, so obviously it's much easier.

Which wife where you? First, second, third or last? The last ones always have a tough time as they are usually the youngest and prettiest, so the old ugly one naturally feels a bit left out.

That's why we send those to the fields. Keeps the peace in the house.
Mohammed, if your women didn't have a gun to their heads they would kick your sorry arses. The way you men treat your women is famous worldwide, its deplorable. I know from people I have met they are not at all with the multiple wife principle.

If some women like some polygamists in the US are happy to do that, then fine. I have even seen doctors/consultants female put in their place. This one doctor was saudi and harvard trained, she was given such a hard time it was very hard for her. Only that her family were well connected was she able to move to another area and use her expertise in that area.

Bottom line, you treat your women like shit, and you fuck boys.

I'd rather have no man than one I was forced to share. Fuck that. I'll share my weed but not my man.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You have clearely gained all your knowledge in wonderful Saudi Arabia my aussie friend. The land of butt fucking hypocrats. From the way you express yourself, one could almost feel like you've been tremendously traumatized in a way or two over there, for believe me, we down here most certainly do not treat our women like shit. Alas, I just spend Friday with my 3 wifes in bed together and few things are more romantic than eating honey soaked sweets off each other we believe, don't you agree?

They are all well protected, cared for, and I make sure each one cum's the same amount of times than the others. So clearly you can see your perception regarding how we treat our women is not the same as those filthy and selfish Saudi's. They even come down here for their flesh pleasures as they try so desperately to look proper in their own home country. Truly pathetic if you ask me.

Sorry, I got to go as I can hear Amira call from the bedroom that they all covered themselves in Halva and are ready for lunch. What to do, I just can't help my sweet tooth.
(04-05-2011, 03:35 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Mohammed, if your women didn't have a gun to their heads they would kick your sorry arses. The way you men treat your women is famous worldwide, its deplorable. I know from people I have met they are not at all with the multiple wife principle.

If some women like some polygamists in the US are happy to do that, then fine. I have even seen doctors/consultants female put in their place. This one doctor was saudi and harvard trained, she was given such a hard time it was very hard for her. Only that her family were well connected was she able to move to another area and use her expertise in that area.

You do know Mohammed is on a wind up right?

I'm pretty certain that he isn't a Muslim, and I'm pretty sure he is a white guy who just happens to live in Yemen.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-05-2011, 03:25 AM)Mohammed Wrote: But yes, especially women from Scotland and Ireland seem to have a real problem with it. Might have to do with the looks perhaps as no sane woman would like to share her husband with something that sports the looks of a well ripened Haggis. However, our women here don't have such rather disturbing character traits. Why? Because generally they are pretty, so obviously it's much easier.

Arab women are okay I guess, as long as their top lip has been freshly shaved and they've removed all the cous cous from their snatch and curry shit stains on their ass. They should also cover up the numerous warts and moles they have.

My wife is Scottish and gorgeous (too good for me if truth be told) but she would kill me if I posted a photo of her here, so heres Karen Gillan from Doctor Who instead, Scottish and gorgeous.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-05-2011, 09:08 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(04-05-2011, 03:35 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Mohammed, if your women didn't have a gun to their heads they would kick your sorry arses. The way you men treat your women is famous worldwide, its deplorable. I know from people I have met they are not at all with the multiple wife principle.

You do know Mohammed is on a wind up right?

I'm pretty certain that he isn't a Muslim, and I'm pretty sure he is a white guy who just happens to live in Yemen.

Don't listen to this infidel my aussie friend. These non believers clearly don't have any idea. Besides, you have been in our lands and sure know better.

Anyway, now to you infidel. I've seen many things, but this is most certainly a first.

"Hey, my wife looks awesome, but of course, she'd kick me in the balls if I put up her pic, so here's the next best thing I could find really. Here's a pic of Shakira."

[Image: Shakira.jpg]

"Oh wait, that's not entirely true. Looking at her right now scrubbing the kitchen, I got to say she does resemble Salma more ... really. So here's a pic of her too, not only for good measure but so you get the idea what I'm actually going on about."

[Image: Salma.jpg]

I bet you'd beg to be able to remove any sort of Cous Cous or anything else that these two middle eastern beauties might have stuck up their snatch.

You can keep your ginger, porcelain skinned beauties my Haggis munching friend. I'm more for women who don't carry the whole map of Glasgow on their tits.
(04-04-2011, 02:25 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: They are different kinds of pride but they are both still pride numbnuts.

Quote: I see no difference between taking pride in the accomplishments of a father or a son.

If I remember right you have a daughter, I guess you have a problem with how to feel proud of her.

By the way do the two quotes above seem the same to you?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-05-2011, 11:41 AM)Mohammed Wrote: I bet you'd beg to be able to remove any sort of Cous Cous or anything else that these two middle eastern beauties might have stuck up their snatch.

Shakira is Columbian, Salma Hayek is Mexican, they are as middle eastern as Tacos.

But you already knew that didn't you my clearly white, American, ex-pat, pork chop eating Amigo?

I'm not an attention whore like you, posting endless dreary photos of slightly bored looking people eating hummus in a mudhut "but I won't tell you which one of them is me!!!!"

Newsflash mohammed, nobody actually gives a fuck.
(04-05-2011, 11:53 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
Quote: I see no difference between taking pride in the accomplishments of a father or a son.

If I remember right you have a daughter, I guess you have a problem with how to feel proud of her.

Lets try again shall we for the benefit of dick and the throbbing walnut sized piece of Hubba Bubba he has for a brain?

I see no harm in taking pride in the accomplishments of any family member or close friend.

This pride comes in a few varieties depending on who it is you are taking pride in.

Clear now rainman?
(04-05-2011, 12:09 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(04-05-2011, 11:53 AM)IMaDick Wrote:

Lets try again shall we for the benefit of dick and the throbbing walnut sized piece of Hubba Bubba he has for a brain?

I see no harm in taking pride in the accomplishments of any family member or close friend.

This pride comes in a few varieties depending on who it is you are taking pride in.

Clear now rainman?

I certianly hope so, it took you four posts to get your story straight.hah
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

No, it took four posts for my point to penetrate your granite like skull.
(04-05-2011, 12:05 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(04-05-2011, 11:41 AM)Mohammed Wrote: I bet you'd beg to be able to remove any sort of Cous Cous or anything else that these two middle eastern beauties might have stuck up their snatch.

Shakira is Columbian, Salma Hayek is Mexican, they are as middle eastern as Tacos.

But you already knew that didn't you my clearly white, American, ex-pat, pork chop eating Amigo?

I'm not an attention whore like you, posting endless dreary photos of slightly bored looking people eating hummus in a mudhut "but I won't tell you which one of them is me!!!!"

Newsflash mohammed, nobody actually gives a fuck.

Ah, you see, that's where you are wrong, my Tartan skirt wearing McPie. But then I knew that you would. Why? Because once I saw your kind gather in larger numbers to throw tree trunks around, or try to flip a piece of concrete over the wall, it was pretty clear to me that none of those would be in the next line up for any nobel price.

If you check, both those South American beauties got a certified ancestry from where exactly? That's right, Lebanon!

Now unlike you, my whole family is already up here and I definitely didn't think it would take a genius to find out who we are, or why else would a guy put up another guy with his daughter? We also don't mind having our pics up. Well, I guess we all have our reasons why we do certain things. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Now, show me again who looks like your wife, cos that was seriously funny.
(04-05-2011, 09:08 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: You do know Mohammed is on a wind up right?

I had my suspicions, but it was still fun to vent.
Oh Mohammed, I think your name is really Paul/Steve and you are some telecomunications/IT contractor working in Yemen the most arabic you know is probably Jihad.
No my aussie friend, my name is neither Paul, Steve or Marry, nor do I work in any sort of IT/telecomunications. How the fuck you come up with that is most certainly somewhat beyond me really. Neither am I American.

Of course I can't put up a pic of myself, or else I would kick myself in the balls real hard, but to follow in the foot steps of my good ole friend Finlay McPeeps, I shall show you a damn good looking fellow who would definitely be close.

[Image: 119.jpg]
You know what Mohammed, I have put real photos of me up. How about manning up and doing the same. I don't hate you ok. You got spunk.