Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gadafi -Lybian rape
I found this on youtube its a beautiful song dedicated to that poor woman who was raped and silenced. I wonder what you guys think of this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD3HY-jt76U
I am like a dog with bone with some things, and this is my latest thing that I am very passionate about. I am going to pursue this and keep my eye on it.

I have been in stressful situations in the middle east but not as bad as this. The reality is, that stuff like this happens all the time, God bless her for being the bravest person in Libya to speak out and dump those dogs right in it. I think when this woman spoke out and seeing their reaction, they have lost. Its all over, they will have lost any support they had. Corrupt corrupt corrupt.
Libyan.

Aussie dipshit.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Islam the religion of "Rest In Peace"
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
OP thank you for the spell check. I didn't spell Gadafi right either. I know who I am I have nothing to prove.
(04-02-2011, 06:50 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: OP thank you for the spell check. I didn't spell Gadafi right either. I know who I am I have nothing to prove.

You get a pass on the Gadaffi spelling, I've seen it spelled about ten different ways online as username pointed out a while ago.

I also know who you are, you are aussiemong.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Whats an AussieMong?

Hahahaha!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
well come on Duchess you obviously know, tell me
mong. = mongoloid.
you HAD to ask.

(04-03-2011, 03:03 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: mong. = mongoloid.
you HAD to ask.

I wasn't sure whether it was that or mongrel!

As for me being a mong - OP is scottish. My father was glaswegian and my mother from the South of Ireland. I was born in Belfast, both my grandfathers fought in WWII. So if I am a mong it must be the scottish blood in me! ha. Take that and stick it where the sun don't shine.
ps yes I am aussie and proud, but I also have british citizenship, i have a european passport too.
(04-03-2011, 09:01 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(04-02-2011, 06:50 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: OP thank you for the spell check. I didn't spell Gadafi right either. I know who I am I have nothing to prove.

I also know who you are, you are aussiemong.

Look if I wanted to hear from an @rsehole I would have farted
(04-03-2011, 09:01 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: you are aussiemong

Grammatically incorrect also, not the Queens english my dear.
Honestly aussiemong how many different replies are you going to give to the same comment?

I'm beginning to think calling you aussiemong is an insult to mongoloids many of whom display more intelligence than you do.
(04-03-2011, 03:14 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Look if I wanted to hear from an @rsehole I would have farted

hah Good job, Aussie. You've come a long way.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-03-2011, 03:07 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I wasn't sure whether it was that or mongrel!

As for me being a mong - OP is scottish. My father was glaswegian and my mother from the South of Ireland. I was born in Belfast, both my grandfathers fought in WWII. So if I am a mong it must be the scottish blood in me! ha. Take that and stick it where the sun don't shine.
ps yes I am aussie and proud, but I also have british citizenship, i have a european passport too.

Well you are an aussie, so technically you ARE a mongrel AND a mongoloid.

As for your ancestry, mongs come from all races and nationalities.
(04-03-2011, 03:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-03-2011, 03:14 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Look if I wanted to hear from an @rsehole I would have farted

hah Good job, Aussie. You've come a long way.

I think aussie is like Pavlovs dog, give the bitch a treat duchess.
(04-03-2011, 03:22 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Well you are an aussie, so technically you ARE a mongrel AND a mongoloid.

As for your ancestry, mongs come from all races and nationalities.

Oh please God I don't have to explain this in primary school terms for this commoner. I was born in Belfast, my family are in UK/Ireland/Scotland, we immigrated here. I dare you to apply for a tourist visa, they won't let you in, because you have to fill in paperwork.
(04-03-2011, 03:23 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I think aussie is like Pavlovs dog, give the bitch a treat duchess.

I love scottish culture and I am proud of my heritage, but I know what type of scot you are my dear and no offence and don't take this the wrong way, but you make me want to vomit Smiley_emoticons_kotz
(04-03-2011, 03:25 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: we immigrated here. I dare you to apply for a tourist visa, they won't let you in, because you have to fill in paperwork.

Unless you are an aborigine or were one of the criminal scum we originally shipped there everyone in Australia is an immigrant or related to immigrants.

Why would I want to go to Australia?, takes a fucking 190 hour flight to get there you take off on Monday and arrive at easter, 95% of the country is a dry scorched wasteland, the most deadly and poisonous animals in the world all lie in wait ready to kill you. Your culture consists of drunkeness, beach sports and barbecue. And your only export of any note is beer that tastes like cat piss and fucking crocodile dundee.