Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virtual Party
Hey LC,Duchess,

Have you ever thought about having a virtual party at Mock. I think it would be the most amazing party on the planet.

Is it possible? Can it be done? Do you like the idea? Would we be able to all sort of tune in via our webcams whilst we sip our cointreau.

Is this a good idea or am I dreaming?

Love to hear your thoughts on this one, I think it would be so much fun.

aussie
On another website, in another Galaxy long looong time ago,
we actually managed to put together a real get together.
It ended up in a massive orgy fueled by Charlie and booze transmitted live on cam
to all the other far, far away web galaxies across the net.
To be honest, it did make me a little famous,
as all of a sudden I was called "The Han who Chews thru Leia after Leia while railing lines of Vaders huffing and puffing buttocks".

I tried to shorten the name as it just didn't really fit anywhere, but "THWCTLALWRLOVHAPB" even made less sense.
wow man you are really out there, maybe there is some hash hish in your hubbly bubbly
Hey, I didn't hear back from you guys, don't you think a virtual party would rock? I know a great way of making white russians. Kahlua, vodka and fresh cream on top. It has a kick but it tastes nice and you don't get a hangover because the cream lines your stomach.

Is the technology available for such a venture, or am I just dreaming. Tell me?
Hey, I didn't hear back from you guys, don't you think a virtual party would rock?

well it was 0140 here and i was asleep! hahaha
i'm indifferent. sorry. i must be getting old. you go ahead though.

Dancingparty

Not right now LC, isn't it something you could plan in the forum. It would be fun. Except for the morning after.