Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ALIVIA CHRISTINE KAIL,19, MISSING
to the creeper/Facebook stalker who said they snooped all over liv's friends public fb pages and came to the conclusion she was with Zach until she thought Alex could do more for her and that she was nothing but a dumb party girl...... You are VERY WRONG and should keep your nasty comments and assumptions to your fucking self. this could happen to ANYONE. would you appreciate reading those things about your best friend? What about your sister? any of your family members? anyone that you personally know when you know none of it is the truth and they aren't around to defend themselves?! I don't think so. Alex Lorenzi is guilty as can be. They found her stuff at his house! They went to Florida together, came back, and if she happened to go with him the second time within those two weeks, she did not come back with him. His family has so much money that they were able to pay people off... They are also known to have ties with the mob. Karma came to bite them in the ass eventually because Alex ended up in jail anyways for killing his new girlfriends dog. He also beat his gf like the piece of garbage he is. Whether he did something to Alivia or not, we all know he knows who did and knows what happened to her or where she is. If you're out there livvy, May God always be looking down on you and may you gain the strength to get help to make it home. And if you're up there with the Big Guy, make something happen to get justice. Find the power. We need your story out there. We need to know what happened. Your family needs closure. They miss you so bad that it hurts. Ps. Your newest baby niece was just born one week ago... She is beautiful. <3 #BringAliviaHome
(08-03-2016, 10:08 PM)twinsplustw0 Wrote: to the creeper/Facebook stalker who said they snooped all over liv's friends public fb pages and came to the conclusion she was with Zach until she thought Alex could do more for her and that she was nothing but a dumb party girl...... You are VERY WRONG and should keep your nasty comments and assumptions to your fucking self.

Hi Twins, welcome. I can tell you are obviously personally affected by this case by your comments. I just read through the thread and I don't see what is upsetting you. I am sorry that you think I am a creeper/facebook stalker, but Alivia's social media was public and I was just interested in the case (in 2011, by the way). I don't think anyone wrote anything about her being with Zach until she thought Alex could "do more for her" or that she was a "Dumb" party girl, just that she gave off the perception on her social media that she was underage and out partying every night. So now that we have established there have been no nasty comments or assumptions made here, I hope you can understand that we follow these cases and post on here hoping for a resolution - not to upset family or friends close to the victim. I hope you find peace and that whoever is responsible for this is brought to justice. I think that's all we are ever hoping for here.
^ Good post, Barbie.

I think @twins was probably responding to the comments made in post #18. The poster did characterize Alivia as a party girl who may have been looking for which guy could give her the most and was too stupid to listen to anyone.

The last news I read from authorities, back in 2014, was that the FBI believed that Alivia may be a victim of sex trafficking. There have been several searches, but no body has been found and Alivia's mother was hopeful that her daughter might still be alive.

Very difficult for the family. I hope Alivia is found soon.

This is the link to the case Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BreakTheSilenceForAliviaKail/