Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Children Who Kill
(04-09-2011, 06:28 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Zerospheres, any attempts to mock sonny are a complete waste of time I have come to learn, he is too stupid to take any notice, the cleverer the mock the less likely he is to understand or comprehend it.

He has skin as thick as a rhino's and a brain to match.

'Ordinary Peephole'...I see you point
(04-08-2011, 04:21 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: You speak very wise on this subject! But having a child that's 12 years old and conditioned to use weapons properly, would you say has a greater potential of committing a crime of this nature. Using guns for eliminating the threats at school that go unnoticed or undisciplined.

I think it is much more dangerous for stupid people to have kids. Most stupid people DO give their kids weapons earlier in life because they don't have the mental capacity to overcome obstacles without violence.

"Wisely" is the adjective you were seeking. It modifies "speak" in the sentence, so should have "ly" as a suffix.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-09-2011, 10:40 AM)Cracker Wrote: "Wisely" is the adjective you were seeking. It modifies "speak" in the sentence, so should have "ly" as a suffix.

Trying to discuss semantics and grammar with sonny is as pointless as showing a dog a card trick.

"Is that your card?"

"Woof?!"
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-09-2011, 10:43 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(04-09-2011, 10:40 AM)Cracker Wrote: "Wisely" is the adjective you were seeking. It modifies "speak" in the sentence, so should have "ly" as a suffix.

Trying to discuss semantics and grammar with sonny is as pointless as showing a dog a card trick.

"Is that your card?"

"Woof?!"

hah

I really am on a "stupid people shouldn't have kids" kick. How do I change this trend in the world? When stupid people have kids, they rob them of the richness of life.

They should give all 12 year olds an IQ test. If they are at the butt end of the curve, clip the vesicles or tie the tubes...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I have always said if you need a licence to have a gun or drive a car you should need a licence to have kids.

I wouldn't trust some parents I know to look after my cacti when I go on holiday.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-09-2011, 10:52 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I have always said if you need a licence to have a gun or drive a car you should need a licence to have kids.

I wouldn't trust some parents I know to look after my cacti when I go on holiday.

This is your contribution? I thought you were a social worker with a degree?

Believe it or not fratricide and matricide are not a new phenomena.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

There should be qualifications but that would be too much like a dictatorship. Can you hold a job? Are you responsible? Can you be depended on? Experience self sacrifice? Willing to put someone else first? Yeah, those questions & more.

I didn't have the correct answer for a couple of those. 50
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-09-2011, 11:45 AM)IMaDick Wrote: This is your contribution? I thought you were a social worker with a degree?

This a mock forum dick what the fuck do you expect? A detailed thesis on the subject?

Maybe if teenagers didn't have access to their parents arsenals and you stopped selling guns to disenfranchised loners with depression you wouldn't get a Columbine every month?
(04-09-2011, 11:57 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(04-09-2011, 11:45 AM)IMaDick Wrote: This is your contribution? I thought you were a social worker with a degree?

This a mock forum dick what the fuck do you expect? A detailed thesis on the subject?

Maybe if teenagers didn't have access to their parents arsenals and you stopped selling guns to disenfranchised loners with depression you wouldn't get a Columbine every month?

I don't know what I expected, but obviously what you posted in either post wasn't it.

you still think guns kill people, until you figure out that it's people that kill people, whatever you might post is a waste of time anyway.

Lizzy Borden used an axe.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-09-2011, 12:05 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I don't know what I expected, but obviously what you posted in either post wasn't it.

you still think guns kill people, until you figure out that it's people that kill people, whatever you might post is a waste of time anyway.

So you still think its a good idea for kids to have access to their parents firearms and its okay to sell guns to disenfranchised loners with depression?

You really are a fucking lunatic high on the NRA koolaid.

If Lizzie Borden had had an AK she could have killed everyones in Falls River.

Guns don't kill people, they just make it incredibly easy and simple to kill people.

The citizens of The United States Of America will never have to give up their arms. That would start a war in our own country & the people would have the military on their side. It will never happen.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-09-2011, 12:20 PM)Duchess Wrote: the people would have the military on their side.

Look at Waco and Ruby Ridge then tell me again how sure you are of that Duch?

Remember after Waco burned down and the FBI/military etc took down the Stars and Stripes and put up their own flag instead?

That is the mentality you are dealing with in reality.
WMD is allowing the suspects to have sources to stockpile weapons. While the innocent 9 to 5 people get their houses broken into unarmed. Allowing them to strong-arm anything they please. Dogs , especially large ones, and a extended clip on your 9mm, or glock 40 will change the minds of these fucking morons.
(04-09-2011, 12:35 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: Dogs , especially large ones . . .

Still carrying a torch for your first hooker, Sonny?

It's kinda cute.

(04-09-2011, 12:35 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: WMD is allowing the suspects to have sources to stockpile weapons. While the innocent 9 to 5 people get their houses broken into unarmed. Allowing them to strong-arm anything they please. Dogs , especially large ones, and a extended clip on your 9mm, or glock 40 will change the minds of these fucking morons.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-09-2011, 12:16 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(04-09-2011, 12:05 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I don't know what I expected, but obviously what you posted in either post wasn't it.

So you still think its a good idea for kids to have access to their parents firearms and its okay to sell guns to disenfranchised loners with depression?

You live in a world of ifs, that's understandable to a certain degree.

The simple fact is that we have laws that make leaving a weapon where a kid can get ahold of it is illegal, we also have laws that make using firearms when a person has been drinking illegal, we have state laws that prohibit kids from transporting firearms in their cars.

we have laws that control who can buy firearms and who cannot legally own firearms.

and just in case you missed it ,unless in defense of your life it's illegal to shoot someone with a firearm.

all of your blabbering is uneducated and naive, you still think guns kill people.

Ted Bundy used strangulation.

Lizzy Borden used an axe, "your if she had an AK" fairytale is bullshit.

John Adams

Lots of rules and regulations about guns there dick.

They don't seem to do any good though judging from the yearly epidemic of gun crime that takes place every year in the US.

Most of which is committed with legally purchased firearms.
(04-09-2011, 12:47 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Lots of rules and regulations about guns there dick.

They don't seem to do any good though judging from the yearly epidemic of gun crime that takes place every year in the US.

Most of which is committed with legally purchased firearms.

Ya,OP, just like your gun ban stopped gun crime right squid? , and banning firearms upped knife crime.

That should tell you something, but it won't.

I will give you a hint because I really think you're slow on the uptake of information, maybe a little problem actually processing facts and separating the bullshit.

what that tells you is that people kill and hurt other people, the tool they use doesn't matter, the problem is in society not the tools that are available for them to use.

If you take away one tool (or attempt to take away a tool) because we know for a FACT that not everyone will obey the ban, then people will just switch to a new tool, in the UK experience they went from guns to knives and only the honest citizen is unarmed.

following that mentality next you will need to ban knives, and then what next baseball bats? cars? lead pipes? plastic bags? rat poison, because you know that when you ban one tool another takes it's place as the tool of choice for the PEOPLE who kill PEOPLE.

I know that this is over your head and I semi apologise for that but I try to stretch your mental abilities sometimes on purpose some times by accident but the end result is the same.

John Adams

(04-09-2011, 12:47 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Lots of rules and regulations about guns there dick.

They don't seem to do any good though judging from the yearly epidemic of gun crime that takes place every year in the UK.

Most of which is committed by black people.

Fixed it for you!

Don't post the retarded meme pic again, find a new one!
(04-09-2011, 12:26 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(04-09-2011, 12:20 PM)Duchess Wrote: the people would have the military on their side.

Look at Waco and Ruby Ridge then tell me again how sure you are of that Duch?

Remember after Waco burned down and the FBI/military etc took down the Stars and Stripes and put up their own flag instead?

That is the mentality you are dealing with in reality.

Liberal extremists always use the most extreme examples they can find. Hence the term, "extremist."

Life make sense if you pay attention.