Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
EBAY
Hi I am a huge supporter of ebay. I buy nearly everthing on it. If I pay full price for something anywhere anytime I never talk about it, but if I buy it as a bargain, I will tell the world, I will even pull Larry King out of retirement and talk to him about it.

I am wondering if anyone has some great ebay stories?

Would anyone like to see some of the stuff I got including today?

Love my undiagnosed Mockers xx
My zen is crying.

Only buy consumable food and items you truly need. If not, you are wasting valuable resources. Having stuff shipped leaves a HUGE carbon footprint.

Fill the void in your life with sex instead.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
ebay is the world's largest fence. (purveyor of stolen goods)

Attached Files
.gif   Ebay-1.gif (Size: 7.11 KB / Downloads: 105)

(04-09-2011, 01:43 AM)Cracker Wrote: Fill the void in your life with sex instead.

whats that?

Ebay is my friend. I like classic Ralph Lauren & I can find it there for pennies on the dollar. I won a pair of Louboutin sandals {brand new with tags} for less than 150 and I damn near swooned. I don't buy anything used & I get really grossed out when I see people selling used panties & socks. Freaks.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
E-bay charge too much, way too much.

Nowadays I use Gumtree a local UK trading site that is 100% free.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Hey.
Would you guys like me to put some pics up of furniture I have bought here localLy? you will be blown away.

If I pay full price for something you will never hear me speak about it, but if I get a bargain I will tell anyone who will listen "guess how much I paid for that?" actually I have been on the phone to my mum bragging today and she is sick of me! ha

addit: the aussie dollar at the moment is around the same as the US dollar
sure Aussie, we like photos! Smiley_emoticons_smile

E-bay sucks I use craigs list and buy or sell local only now.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-09-2011, 07:54 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: addit: the aussie dollar at the moment is around the same as the US dollar

The Aussie and US dollar trembles in fear at the mere mention of the mighty Euro or the Awesome British Pound.

Could your banknotes be anymore gay as well?

Attached Files
.jpg   3447_img_money.jpg (Size: 14.97 KB / Downloads: 82)
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

I recently sent money to the UK & it cost almost as much to convert it into pounds as the amount of money I sent. Did I say that right? 84
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-09-2011, 08:23 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Could your banknotes be anymore gay as well?

you say that like its a bad thing?
bed cost $46; and glass table $52 (six seater); the chairs bought separately 6 chairs for $30 wooden with microsuede seating. I love ebay and I love a bargain.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

you did very well! 44

thank you
Your kitchen looks about half the size of my walk in closet.
No, its really a good size kitchen with a lot of benchspace which is handy.
(04-09-2011, 09:05 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Your kitchen looks about half the size of my walk in closet at my dad's house.

hah
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-09-2011, 09:32 AM)Cracker Wrote:
(04-09-2011, 09:05 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Your kitchen looks about half the size of my walk in closet at my dad's house.

hah

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-09-2011, 08:17 AM)Maggot Wrote: E-bay sucks I use craigs list and buy or sell local only now.

Agreed, I will only do local stuff on Craigslist....just dont trust folks I suppose..plus I want to actually see/feel something before I buy.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.