Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
EBAY
(05-09-2011, 11:35 AM)IMaDick Wrote: It was nice of you to buy those things for the well to do voices with the sea view on the other end of the phone.
Her name wasn't Hyacinth was it?

Whaat? you are starting to sound like Glenn Beck, because I could not make head nor tail of what you have just said. Professionally its called "word salad" google it.
Quote:Please note this picture is not of my house, unfortunately. These people live in a glorious gorgeous house with sea views. They are christians I have chatted to them at length from time to time.

You showed us pictures of your stuff in someone elses house.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

The point of the Ebay thread Dick was to show you what I purchased obviously not the house and ornaments behind it. I have a picture of it in my house but it is not as good quality.

Boy, you are really on the warpath with me tonight hey?
Of course, it must be me. hah
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-09-2011, 11:54 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Of course, it must be me. hah

You know Dick, I put up the photos to share with my friends at mock. If I pay full price for something I don't talk about it, because that is vulgar. This cost this much. woop doop. The reason I wanted to show you a good picture of the lounge was because clearly it is a bargain and I think if you can score a piece of furniture like that at a bargain level I love telling my friends and they love hearing it. Maybe not men?

During the Christmas sales lots of stuff was on sale in this big posh department store, I bought several things, but one thing I bought was chanel for work and the soap. I am not going to show you them because I paid for them at retail value.

Do you get it yet?
I got it several posts back, you showed us pictures of the things you bought in someone elses house, I'm sure that in some alternate reality that is normal.

John Adams

It's EBAY you brain filled blood clotted pensioner!
I use ebay, here is something I bought, it's in my house, not someone elses.

Never mind all of my files are too large.

John Adams

Well dick, I am just showing the item. I don't want you to perv at my house! I have already shown the dining room kitchen at my place and OP said my kitchen was too small.

I just put another pic up with people saying I am a fat and crosseyed. Pisses me off.
I thought you and OP were buds? well that little shit, you know if the truth was actually known a fucking closet under the stairs would look like the grand hall to OP.

at some point you have got to get yourself off from the meds AF, that shit is fucking with your head.
John Adams

(05-09-2011, 01:31 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I thought you and OP were buds? well that little shit, you know if the truth was actually known a fucking closet under the stairs would look like the grand hall to OP.

at some point you have got to get yourself off from the meds AF, that shit is fucking with your head.

I am not on either side of the fence politically! Maybe it's a girl thing to show the bargain. I was showing the item not my house, last time I showed an item from i pic that i took it wasnt a good reaction.

what meds? I dispense.