Fox's Extreme Pro America
Since Fox has announced she's left 24, what's going to happen to her forum?

May I suggest CynicalNinja take it over? ::sly::
No, you may not. You may not even suggest that we eat solid food, you stalking wench.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:No, you may not. You may not even suggest that we eat solid food, you stalking wench.
There's another example of inaccurate labeling and name calling, you fucktard extraordinaire.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:No, you may not. You may not even suggest that we eat solid food, you stalking wench.
There's another example of inaccurate labeling and name calling, you fucktard extraordinaire.
You'll understand if I don't go with your judgment skills on that, right?
86 112
Well, since you're calling me a stalker and you think BROTHER isn't, I'll let everyone else decide just how impeccable your judgement isn't. 33
I don't recall saying BROTHER isn't a stalker. But don't worry about it, I accept exaggeration and making shit up as part of your defensive arsenal.
86 112
MF's stoned very early today.

No MF, you got it backward. All week you're whining Lumps is a troll and now suddenly she's a stalker?

No, I suggested and correctly so, that BROTHER is a stalker. Quit twisting things for your own sake. That's a satisfaction that belongs to Lumpy and OP.
I can't think she's an internet stalker in general just because I recognize she has trolling tendencies? Stop making shit up, people.
86 112
Don't get me started, I am not in the best of moods. The bitch won Second Prize in my Contest at 24.
86 112
Congratulations Lumpy!

Get over it MF.
I did? Hahahaha!
someone who NEVER posts wins top prize::irk::, and our Lumpy at least will donate to a good cause! :Angel:

OMG !...I thought Fox's Extreme Pro America had moved into Mock ! [Image: Thud.gif]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
jackboots Wrote:someone who NEVER posts wins top prize::irk::, and our Lumpy at least will donate to a good cause! :Angel:

Not that I'm bragging but I told him to keep the money and I donated $50 to Best Friends anyway. It's an excellent organization if anyone has some spare change they want to give away.

Thanks Frank, that's the first time I've ever won one of these forum contests. ::bravo::
Congrats Lumpy. I'm glad all that money went to someone who actually deserves it.
My kids get free ice cream on the 4th!!!
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:My kids get free ice cream on the 4th!!!
Free for them? Or free for you?
Free for me and them ... it was an inside joke.
86 112
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Since Fox has announced she's left 24, what's going to happen to her forum?

May I suggest CynicalNinja take it over? ::sly::

Good idea.

I would rename it General Lee's redneck shit shack.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
The Antagonist Wrote:MF's stoned very early today.

No MF, you got it backward. All week you're whining Lumps is a troll and now suddenly she's a stalker?

No, I suggested and correctly so, that BROTHER is a stalker. Quit twisting things for your own sake. That's a satisfaction that belongs to Lumpy and OP.
Stopdropping my name into trivial tete a tete's I couldn't give a flying fuck about.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.