Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shit fight

Who would "catch" you?

Aussie, it's okay to express how you feel in here, surely you know that by now.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I was stalked all day yesterday, and it wasn't by a patient! and it wasn't a guy!
Thats your shadow hon. Everyones got one. Well maybe not OP.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
ahahahahaha took a few seconds maggot but I just got it! well, my shadow has put on weight!
(06-22-2011, 07:56 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: ahahahahaha took a few seconds maggot but I just got it!

Seriously Duchess, if I got caught blabbing about the unethical stuff I see/hear in here I might lose my job. I just can't talk about it, needless to say somedays are more difficult than others. Put it this way.....I can't think of way of saying it without hassles.

Are you still praying for that chick at work, Aussie?
No, and its not her. I am just going to say it, this "person" yesterday was like friggin' following/watching my practice all day yday right? And that "person" is.....part of the clique that has a "blind eye" policy regarding this other well connected "person" who is a benzo/drug/thief/addict!!!!!! fuck that!!!!
I can't figure out if you create drama or if it just follows you.

Hate to say, but I'm guessing it's the former. hah
Commando Cunt Queen
fuck that, this "person" is as bold as you like and has no shame about stealing boxes and boxes of drugs man. its infuriating and it drags all us down. I am not the only one who feels like this. Hey, it's like when there is a crooked cop and the other cops don't like it, but what can they do, its like that.

As for drama, oh God, nursing is full of bitching and backstabbing, the pay is good.
oh great, you get me to spill my guts and then you leave me out there Smiley_emoticons_slash
Duchess i was referring to you my dear! or maybe you are part of that clique?
Aussie: fuck that, this "person" is as bold as you like and has no shame about stealing boxes and boxes of drugs man.

are there no shift counts of drugs, regulation, overseeing? i find this hard to comprehend. aren't the drugs monitored? how is this possible?

Used to not be for the schedule 4 drugs because we dish so many out, (diazapam, panadeine forte etc). Oh he has been busted and admitting to taking large amounts even took a box when I was on one shift. He is not allowed any of the keys. But he just asks his friends.

Schedule 8s (oxycontin endone, methadone) get counted each shift one by nurse of previous shift and by shift coming on, so counted by 2 nurses all detailed in books etc. That is the law here in Oz. But schedule 4's now have to be locked in each station and counted each shift and written up only after hundreds of them have been taken over a long period of time. I only found out about it a couple of months ago and he is still working there? I thought drug theft was a crime. He is on restricted licence. He has no shame about it whatsoever.

If only I could march into the level 3s office and do the superior dance I am sure they would see it my way....Pearl
so they are not controlled drugs and this person is still an employee?? sounds damn sloppy to me.

(06-23-2011, 09:33 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Duchess i was referring to you my dear! or maybe you are part of that clique?

hah I'm sorry, Aussie, I've been working and doing other things. I didn't realize you were referring to me.

(06-23-2011, 09:57 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: so they are not controlled drugs and this person is still an employee?? sounds damn sloppy to me.

Well they are usually just in the drug trolley, which is controlled by a registered nurse. But if you leave that trolley open like this nurse did one day we were on, he swoops in like a magpie (do you have magpies in USA?).

The thing is, now it is a controlled drug on our ward and they have there own little special locked cupboard in each area. they are not kept in the schedule 8 drug room. I would be in big trouble if I got caught talking about all this shit.

Sloppy, its outrageous, and.....i am going to stop i have said enough, I will just practice my superior dance...*hands on hips* Pearl
(06-23-2011, 10:01 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I would be in big trouble if I got caught talking about all this shit.

The only people that can see what you are posting are Mockers. I don't give a fuck about a damn lurker so they are only able to have a limited view of Mock.

(06-22-2011, 09:20 PM)username Wrote: I can't figure out if you create drama or if it just follows you.

Hate to say, but I'm guessing it's the former. hah

I think she creates it, she's just one of those people.
Oh Sally when I think of you, I feel really happy for you and your impending streeeeeeetttcccchhhh! Can't get mad with you right now, am so happy for you having a bub.