Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
mom drives into Hudson River with kids :(
What a fucking drama whore.

Half of all females are crazy.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Tensions erupted today at a private funeral service for three New York children who died after their mother drove their car into the Hudson River.

A relative of the mother walked out of the small funeral home in Spring Valley saying, 'I don't care. This side of the family matters.'

Gwendolen Green, a second cousin of the mother, LaShanda Armstrong, said she was kicked out of the service after she stood up for her 17-year-old son who was being 'manhandled.'

the baby-daddy was distraught at the funeral, but i also found out he was barred from seeing the kids because of child neglect. he was screwing around with some female while one of the kids was out in the snow barefoot one night.

the surviving child did not attend the circus/funeral.

the mother was buried separately.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-16-2011, 01:27 PM)Cracker Wrote: Half of all females are crazy.

Absofuckinglutely WRONG! ALL FEMALES ARE CRAZY (or at least have the crazy 'gene', meaning craziness will occur at some point in their lives.)

I mean, my 2 year old daughter has it for a fact. My mom, my step-mom, my wife, my ex-wife, all you ladies here, ALL WOMEN, have the crazy gene.
Thank god that little boy didn't attend!
I want to adopt him. And give him a good, strong name...like Thor.
follow-up. maybe if he cared about his son he wouldn't be committing robbery.

NYPost

The jailed father of a boy whose suicidal mom drowned herself and her three other kids in the Hudson River says he’s been unfairly denied a family leave to be with his son.

“There’s clearly something wrong with the justice system,” Todd Johnson wrote to The Post from the Fishkill state prison, where he’s serving nine years for robbery.

Johnson said he’s entitled to the leave because “this painful and tragic loss for my child, myself and our entire family is beyond normal understanding of suffering.”

Johnson, 27, has been connecting with La’Shaun Armstrong, 11, following the horrific murder-suicide on April 12, when distraught mother Lashanda Armstrong piled La’Shaun and his three younger siblings into the family minivan and drove them into the Hudson near their home in Newburgh.

La’Shaun opened a window and escaped moments before the vehicle sank. He now lives with his maternal grandmother.

The state rejects the dad’s argument.

“Johnson doesn’t meet the provisions of the special review consideration and he was legitimately denied,” said Linda Foglia, a Correction Department spokeswoman.

[Image: 05.1n008.jaileddad.C.TA.jpg]

Todd Johnson with survivor son La’Shaun Armstrong, 11.

He's got a lot of fuckin' nerve!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What the hell...those poor children. How the heck can a 10 year old process something like this?
(02-05-2012, 04:54 PM)Duchess Wrote:

He's got a lot of fuckin' nerve!

(02-05-2012, 04:26 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Johnson said he’s entitled
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.