Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Two British tourists shot in Florida
(04-19-2011, 10:54 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(04-19-2011, 10:38 PM)username Wrote:
(04-19-2011, 10:24 PM)shitstorm Wrote: I'll expect another lecture from the PC crowd for saying this but foreign visitors to the US need to be warned to NEVER go into certain parts of any American city.

There are shitty parts of any country/state. Why would we be any different?

I didn't say otherwise.

So who is this "p.c." crowd that would lecture you for saying it? Do you think normal Americans actually think that the entirety of our country is safe?
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-19-2011, 11:50 PM)username Wrote: So who is this "p.c." crowd that would lecture you for saying it? Do you think normal Americans actually think that the entirety of our country is safe?

No, I don't think that most Americans would be dumb enough to think that all areas are safe. They know better.

The PC thing came up, in the Clarke-Straub murder thread when I said something about gypsies and pickpockets. I was informed that was "racist".
(04-20-2011, 12:33 AM)shitstorm Wrote: The PC thing came up, in the Clarke-Straub murder thread when I said something about gypsies and pickpockets. I was informed that was "racist".

Alrightee. I'd die an instant death in that thread. I thought (old time) gypsies were generally proud of their pickpocket skills.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-19-2011, 10:24 PM)shitstorm Wrote: I'll expect another lecture from the PC crowd

No one in here has any business lecturing a member on political correctness. This is Mock, we are a no pc zone. Did that come from those that stay in the relative safety of the crime forum? Don't answer that, it could be misconstrued as snitching. You're entitled to your opinion, pc or not.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i check the body count every day in my old jurisdiction in florida. i'm never disappointed.

more here on the murdered Britons:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...llers.html

(04-19-2011, 10:39 PM)Cracker Wrote: Spark or spook?

hahahahaha

When you see enough gun violence, you start to see a trend.

Honestly, OP, I see a handgun/assault rifle shooting almost every single day on the ATL news. I'm not exaggerating. Most of it is young persons, and most of it black on black violence. I have seen an increase in Hispanic on Hispanic violence, as well. Rednecks usually just kill their wives with a shotgun. I don't know how to fix it, so I just make sick jokes about it. You have to have a gallows humor about it. The other choice is to be helpless and sad about it.

I have a good friend at the CDC that was assigned to study gun violence in America. He said it was a bullshit study because gun violence is more about poverty, drug use, and lack of education. I have to assume he was correct.

There is a real problem with black on black gun violence in London.

I think they are "inspired" by the gang bangers in LA.

It's all about "respect" and "disrespect", in other words retarded.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-20-2011, 05:54 AM)Duchess Wrote: No one in here has any business lecturing a member on political correctness. This is Mock, we are a no pc zone. Did that come from those that stay in the relative safety of the crime forum? Don't answer that, it could be misconstrued as snitching. You're entitled to your opinion, pc or not.[/i][/size]

My hero. hah jesus christ.

every fucking day.Smiley_emoticons_bussi
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-20-2011, 05:59 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: i check the body count every day in my old jurisdiction in florida. i'm never disappointed.

more here on the murdered Britons:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...llers.html

If their friends are so sure they wouldn't have been buying drugs (don't know if that includes pot), I wonder if they could have been abducted at gunpoint.

What a tragic and sickening waste.

This story caused me to look up the rash of robberies in Miami when foreign tourists were murdered. In one of those cases, one of the perps had also been released, just prior, on an assault.
(04-20-2011, 02:02 PM)shitstorm Wrote: If their friends are so sure they wouldn't have been buying drugs (don't know if that includes pot), I wonder if they could have been abducted at gunpoint.

What a tragic and sickening waste.

This story caused me to look up the rash of robberies in Miami when foreign tourists were murdered. In one of those cases, one of the perps had also been released, just prior, on an assault.

Criminals are criminals, when they get released it's like going back to work, they are back on the same streets, in the same situation they were in when they got arrested to begin with.

violent offenders like the ones arrested for assault are violent offenders, they make their living doing violence.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Agreed, Dick, and it's why these damn judges need to be thrown off the bench. That the dirtbags will keep at it is a given. That judges so often let them walk is idiocy.
The two British tourists shot dead in a Florida ghetto could have made a fatal wrong turn while walking to a 24-hour diner for an early morning breakfast, police said yesterday.

Detectives are exploring an innocent but increasingly compelling explanation of just how James Cooper and James Kouzaris could have ended up on a run-down estate after a night out in the upmarket resort of Sarasota.

Captain Paul Sutton admitted that detectives had previously ignored ‘lifestyle differences’ between Britons and Americans and assumed the tourists would never have dreamed of trying to get around on foot.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1K9YcZ9a1

[Image: article-1379046-0BB6E01C00000578-81_306x484.jpg]

(CNN) -- A 16-year-old boy has been indicted as an adult on charges of murdering two British men in Sarasota, Florida, police said Wednesday.

Shawn A. Tyson was charged with two counts of first-degree murder in last month's shooting deaths of James M. Cooper, 25, and James Thomas Kouzaris, 24, both of England, Sarasota Police Chief Mikel T. Hollaway said in a written statement.

Tyson will be tried as an adult and, if convicted of first-degree murder, could receive life imprisonment without the possibility of parole, Hollaway said.

The neighborhood where the British men were found is a housing project in north Sarasota called Newtown, police said.

The teen suspect lives near the crime scene, a police report said, and he had been arrested earlier in April on a charge of aggravated assault with a handgun.

3/22/12
trial on...opening statements at link below.

[Image: article-0-123D6C87000005DC-240_306x427.jpg]

A teenager accused of killing two British tourists in Florida gunned them down after they said they did not have any money to hand over, a court has heard.

Shawn Tyson, who turned 17 on Monday, is said to have gone to rob James Cooper, 25, and James Kouzaris, 24, in April last year.

But when the pair, who had drunkenly stumbled into the rundown Newtown neighborhood of Sarasota, said they did not have any cash with them he shot them dead, prosecutors alleged.

Tyson faces a life sentence if convicted, but will not face the death penalty because of his age.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1pscBnLui

I want to grab his tie and plant him face first into a urinal.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Introduce him to ol' sparky
LWOP

not eligible for death penalty due to his age.

but may he have a LONG life in prison.

A sneering teenager, nicknamed 'Savage', was today found guilty in the shooting deaths of two British tourists after days of damning evidence.

Shawn Tyson, 17, was charged with two counts of first degree murder for killing James Cooper and James Kouzaris in April 2011 and was sentenced to life in prison.

The teen murdered the holidaymakers after he tried robbing the young men only to find that they did not have any cash on them.

The Copper and Kouzaris families released a statement, saying that they too have been given 'a life sentence when our sons were so brutally and needlessly taken from us.'

'Ours is a life sentence, with no chance of parole from a broken heart, and a shattered soul,' the statement continued.

The Sarasota, Florida jury of eight women and four men only deliberated for two hours before coming to the guilty sentence for Tyson.

After a week-long case, he was charged with first degree murder for both of the men.

Before sentencing Tyson, the judge allowed friends of the two victims to speak directly to the killer.

The emotional disparagements show the extent of the pain felt by the young mens' friends and family.

'You've taken us all on a journey to hell the last 12 months,' said John Hallett, a friend of the two victims.

'It was through your deadly action that you have taken us on a journey to hell... They were decent human beings.

'They will haunt your thoughts forever. You pierced both their hearts with bullets ... you have ripped the hearts out of so many of us.'

photos and video:
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1qVS5fNRI

[Image: article-2118785-123D6C87000005DC-765_634x354.jpg]

[Image: article-2121855-1260B6F2000005DC-8_634x405.jpg]

[Image: article-2121855-1260B46B000005DC-813_636x382.jpg]