Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ALWAYSBITCHEN

I would prefer to do this face to face, so to speak but, she chooses to lurk rather than sign in.

THIS ONLY MEANS MOST OF THERE FANCY TALK ONLY GOES TO SHOW THAT MANY OF THEM... HIDE BEHIND NO SELFRESPECT AS WELL AS NO RESPECT FOR OTHERS!!...I SAY NO MOST OF ITS JUST FOR RATINGS...AS FOR THE PERSON WHO SAID THEY DIDNT BELEIVE IN KARMA AND YOU KNOW WHO U R..I SAY HUH..KARMA IS GOD AND HE IS REAL AND IF YOU MESS WITH HIM TO MUCH HE WILL GET YOU & LEAVE THE GRIEVING MOTHER AND THE DEATH OF HER SON ALONE AND FIND SOMETHING IN YOUR OWN LIFE STYLE TO PICK AT CUZ THE LAST I CHECKED NOBODY WAS PERFECT!!

I want to address her comments.

If I had any more self respect & confidence, I would burst like a fuckin' balloon, you silly twat. 86

I wasn't aware Mock was getting ratings but I've just been told that ours are excellent. It fills me with pride knowing our site is so popular. Yay for us! :B

Let me reiterate, karma is a crock of shit.

I would NEVER consider advice from someone who uses saw blades as wall decor {WTF} and hasn't a clue on how to conduct their self in public. You are dumb, uneducated, you have exceedingly poor taste not only in your own appearance but in how you live. The only time I will ever encounter someone like you is in cyberspace. You are a hideous joke, lady.

Now, go clean some shit off your walls...literally.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
dumber than a stump.

this is a stick insect. the stick insect's brain is larger than alwaysbitchen's alleged brain.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't touch this but AB is not normal.

If karma is real, how bad of a person do you have to be to lose a child?

AB, if you read this THAT ALONE should convince you that karma isn't real--no one deserves that.

I do believe that if you put out goodness it can come back to you but that's just common sense. If I say "hi" to someone pleasantly, they're likely to respond in kind. I don't think that there's some huge karma force playing chess with us as pawns though.
Commando Cunt Queen
Karma is God? Stick insects eat karma. Does that make them full of God? Or does that make them God?
Karma is horseshit, scoundrels are made kings everyday while heroes are buried in unmarked graves.

I still think alwaysbitchen is smarter than dick.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Funny thing is they still lurk.
How can so many people use the word "karma" and have absolutely no idea as to what karma means?

You make your own karma. It is the result of all of your actions in entirety. If you have a lot of merit, you have a decent life. If you did bad things in the past, you have a shitty life. That is the general idea. Wishing negative karma on another only harms your OWN karma and makes you a worse person than you were before. If you want bad things to happen to another person, that is black mark on your own soul.

Karma is from a different, non-Christian religion. Stupid fucking rednecks who throw the word around are fucking clueless. Jesus doesn't like stupid people, and he isn't going to avenge you, dumbass.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-19-2011, 05:01 PM)Cracker Wrote: How can so many people use the word "karma" and have absolutely no idea as to what karma means?

Karma is a crock of shit to me. You reap what you sow in life & bad things happen to truly wonderful people all the time. It's no different than the crap that Jesus freaks spew.

(04-19-2011, 05:01 PM)Cracker Wrote: If you have a lot of merit, you have a decent life. If you did bad things in the past, you have a shitty life.

Unadulterated horseshit.

Please explain to me the karma of a mafia don who lives in the lap of luxury for his entire life and also lives to a ripe old age.

What "merit" did he have to have a "decent" life?

Scoundrels often prosper and saints often don't.

These are the facts of life.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I am not the Buddha. I did not conceive of this myself. I just understand what it means (mostly, don't have my guru wings or anything).

Karma is cause and effect. It isn't necessarily limited to this lifetime. You may have been Hitler.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-19-2011, 05:17 PM)Cracker Wrote: Karma is cause and effect. It isn't necessarily limited to this lifetime.

But it doesn't pertain to Mock, right? RIGHT?

What happens in Mock, stays in Mock.

(04-19-2011, 05:11 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Scoundrels often prosper and saints often don't.

These are the facts of life.

Nobody is all good or all bad, OP.

I don't whine too much about real life. I figure I earned all the bad shit AND the good shit. I just try to learn from the bad. If you don't, you are doomed to repeat the lesson over and over until you figure it out. So many people choose feeling sorry for themselves or martyrdom rather than trying to learn the tough lessons. It's easier to blame, I guess, than to change.
(04-19-2011, 05:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-19-2011, 05:17 PM)Cracker Wrote: Karma is cause and effect. It isn't necessarily limited to this lifetime.

That's what I've always assumed. Otherwise I might have some 'splainin to do.

(04-19-2011, 05:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Yup. You are the GAWD of Mock! You get to decide how it works.

I think it is great people bitch about Mock all over the Internet. Free advertising. The other assholes will laugh and will come check this place out, the churchy people will pray for us. Win/win.

If there really is karma I don't want to have to pay for things I've said in Mock. Nononono. I'm open to being judged outside of Mock though, I do good deeds. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(04-19-2011, 05:26 PM)Cracker Wrote: The other assholes will laugh and will come check this place out, the churchy people will pray for us. Win/win.

Oh goody! I like when churchy people pray for me. I'd like to ask for bigger boobs, if possible.

...or should I be asking that karma dipshit? Smiley_emoticons_wink
(04-19-2011, 05:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:

If there really is karma I don't want to have to pay for things I've said in Mock. Nononono. I'm open to being judged outside of Mock though, I do good deeds. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

If everything we say here comes back to bite us in the ass then we're all fucked. I knew I shouldn't have told Frank to choke himself on a bulb of garlic that one time.

It's not what you say: We can all be assholes. That's why Cracker can't be Buddhist, "right speech" fucks me every time. It's what you THINK and what you willfully do with full knowledge of good and evil.

I don't want people to suffer when I'm done with them. I just want them to go away. That is my karma. I will wander this world alone because everybody gets on my fucking nerves.
(04-19-2011, 01:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I would prefer to do this face to face, so to speak but, she chooses to lurk rather than sign in.

THIS ONLY MEANS MOST OF THERE FANCY TALK ONLY GOES TO SHOW THAT MANY OF THEM... HIDE BEHIND NO SELFRESPECT AS WELL AS NO RESPECT FOR OTHERS!!...I SAY NO MOST OF ITS JUST FOR RATINGS...AS FOR THE PERSON WHO SAID THEY DIDNT BELEIVE IN KARMA AND YOU KNOW WHO U R..I SAY HUH..KARMA IS GOD AND HE IS REAL AND IF YOU MESS WITH HIM TO MUCH HE WILL GET YOU & LEAVE THE GRIEVING MOTHER AND THE DEATH OF HER SON ALONE AND FIND SOMETHING IN YOUR OWN LIFE STYLE TO PICK AT CUZ THE LAST I CHECKED NOBODY WAS PERFECT!!

I want to address her comments.

If I had any more self respect & confidence, I would burst like a fuckin' balloon, you silly twat. 86

I wasn't aware Mock was getting ratings but I've just been told that ours are excellent. It fills me with pride knowing our site is so popular. Yay for us! :B

Let me reiterate, karma is a crock of shit.

I would NEVER consider advice from someone who uses saw blades as wall decor {WTF} and hasn't a clue on how to conduct their self in public. You are dumb, uneducated, you have exceedingly poor taste not only in your own appearance but in how you live. The only time I will ever encounter someone like you is in cyberspace. You are a hideous joke, lady.

Now, go clean some shit off your walls...literally.

LMAO IF YOU REALLY WANT MY ..MYSPACE I CAN GIVE IT TO ...MY MYSPACE IS MORE FAMILY ORIENTED THEN WHAT YOU THINK...ROFLMAO....IM GLAD YOU REALLY DO THINK THAT MINE HAS SAWBLADES ON IT BECAUSE NOW I KNOW YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT ONE...I HONESTLY THOUGHT YOU WERE CALLING MY BLUFF WHEN YOU SAID IT HAD SAW BLADES ON IT..BECAUSE MINE HAS ME AND MY HUSBAND STANDING TOGETHER ON IT...ROFLMAO...GOOD I'M HAPPY YOU HAVE THE WRONG ONE...hah...BOY YOU ADMIN...IM TELLING WHAT KEEP TELLING EVERYONE YOU HAND OUT THERE INFO. AND WE WILL SEE HOW FAR YOUR FORUM GETS...IT ISNT RIGHT!!!BUT ITS OK KARMA WILL GET YOU DUCHESS...LMAO....Signs_173
[/font]
Quote:DONT DO ANYTHING WRONG TO PUT YOURSELF IN THE PUBLIC EYE...AND WE WOULDNT TALK ABOUT YOU!!!!