Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ALWAYSBITCHEN
(04-20-2011, 11:22 AM)ALWAYSBITCHEN Wrote: LMAO IF YOU REALLY WANT MY ..MYSPACE I CAN GIVE IT TO ...MY MYSPACE IS MORE FAMILY ORIENTED THEN WHAT YOU THINK...ROFLMAO....IM GLAD YOU REALLY DO THINK THAT MINE HAS SAWBLADES ON IT BECAUSE NOW I KNOW YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT ONE...I HONESTLY THOUGHT YOU WERE CALLING MY BLUFF WHEN YOU SAID IT HAD SAW BLADES ON IT..BECAUSE MINE HAS ME AND MY HUSBAND STANDING TOGETHER ON IT...ROFLMAO...GOOD I'M HAPPY YOU HAVE THE WRONG ONE...hah...BOY YOU ADMIN...IM TELLING WHAT KEEP TELLING EVERYONE YOU HAND OUT THERE INFO. AND WE WILL SEE HOW FAR YOUR FORUM GETS...IT ISNT RIGHT!!!BUT ITS OK KARMA WILL GET YOU DUCHESS...LMAO....Signs_173

Sweet Jeebus! Gone for five effin' days and this lyin' skank returns and forgets her fucking story!

Yeah, twat . . . you aren't the ugly one with the crappy coif and horrid dye job. And the lower leg tat? Looks like prison art.

And you do have saw blades as decoration on your wall. But keep up with your new story, psycho.

I guess your seventeen year old is even dumber than you. But then . . . what chance did he have with your scrambled eggs.

Remember?

This is what you claim he said after reviewing the "girl on girl" party posts with JsMom:

(04-14-2011, 09:57 PM)ALWAYSBITCHEN Wrote: .....EVEN MY 17 YEAR OLD SAID OMG MOM LOOK SHE GAVE YOUR SHIT OUT.....

This is why you shouldn't breed, dumbass. Either your kid is a fucking retard or you're the biggest goddammed liar this side of Elisa Baker.

Or both.

Yup. I'm going with both. Kid is a tard, just like his homely, fat, bottle-blonde lying ass mother.

That's what I call Karma.

Karma Karma Karma.
It sure is rampant.
It sure does suck
If it exists.
Imagine using it as a vocal weapon.
Rather funny I think.
"KARMA IS GOD AND HE IS REAL AND IF YOU MESS WITH HIM TO MUCH HE WILL GET YOU"

I think it's pretty disgusting that you're determined to depict "God" needing testicles and a dick ... dicks are built for peeing or shooting sperm.
86 112
(04-19-2011, 05:57 PM)Cracker Wrote: I don't want people to suffer when I'm done with them. I just want them to go away. That is my karma. I will wander this world alone because everybody gets on my fucking nerves.

This is still true today.

Along with those Myspace and Facebook links that never really disappeared...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

hah Funny old thread.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
When people type like this....and never end a sentence properly....or use any other sort of punctuation.....IN ADDITION TO NOT BEING ABLE TO HIT THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON TOBTUEVERYONE THE FUCKING CAPS LOCK....IT LETS EVERYONE KNOW JUST HOW FUCKING RETARDED YOU ARE.....JUST...SO....YOU....KNOW.....
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
If you want to read some really interesting stuff, go read Cracker's into thread where she admits to looking up personal info on a member here and posting it. Or read Dufass thread in the intro's. Good stuff there. Crackass is a sketchy bitch. Totally untrustworthy.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(04-28-2012, 08:35 PM)LuciferLynn Wrote: When people type like this....and never end a sentence properly....or use any other sort of punctuation.....IN ADDITION TO NOT BEING ABLE TO HIT THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON....IT LETS EVERYONE KNOW JUST HOW FUCKING RETARDED YOU ARE.....JUST...SO....YOU....KNOW.....

Jesus christ I had to fix that. Too much paint I guess.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.