Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ALWAYSBITCHEN
(04-19-2011, 05:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:

If there really is karma I don't want to have to pay for things I've said in Mock. Nononono. I'm open to being judged outside of Mock though, I do good deeds. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

SO YOU DONT BELEIVE IN GOD THEN RIGHT!!!!
[/font]
Quote:DONT DO ANYTHING WRONG TO PUT YOURSELF IN THE PUBLIC EYE...AND WE WOULDNT TALK ABOUT YOU!!!!
Here we go again with the "reading and not comprehending" bullshit
(04-19-2011, 05:23 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote:
(04-19-2011, 05:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-19-2011, 05:17 PM)Cracker Wrote: Karma is cause and effect. It isn't necessarily limited to this lifetime.

But it doesn't pertain to Mock, right? RIGHT?

What happens in Mock, stays in Mock.

That's what I've always assumed. Otherwise I might have some 'splainin to do.

NO IT DOESNT STAY IN MOCK...NO IT DOESNT NOW DOES IT DUCHES OR LADYCOP...ALSO WHEN THEY GET MAD AT YOU FOR SOMETHING AS STUPID AS THEY GOT MAD AT ME FOR THEY PASS AROUND YOUR E-MAIL ADRESS ALONG WITH YOUR MYSPACE AND FACEBOOK PAGE...YES THEY DID IT TO ME....STUPID BECAUSE IM NOBODY WHO POSSES A THREAT TO ANYONE BUT VERY UNSAFE!!!!
[/font]
Quote:DONT DO ANYTHING WRONG TO PUT YOURSELF IN THE PUBLIC EYE...AND WE WOULDNT TALK ABOUT YOU!!!!
(04-20-2011, 11:30 AM)ALWAYSBITCHEN Wrote: ALSO WHEN THEY GET MAD AT YOU FOR SOMETHING AS STUPID AS THEY GOT MAD AT ME FOR THEY PASS AROUND YOUR E-MAIL ADRESS ALONG WITH YOUR MYSPACE AND FACEBOOK PAGE

Neither myself nor my SuperMod passed around your email address, had you been paying attention you would have read someone claiming responsibility for that. You are making unsubstantiated claims, you are lying. If you are going to accuse us of that you damn well better have the proof to back up your posts, either provide that or shut the fuck up.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Your myspace has the poem you claim to have written. 'nuff said.

An Open Note To Always Bitchin.....
I come on here to see what train wreck you have started. Then I
decided to block your sorry ass. But enough is enough. You are
a pot stirrer. You lie. You seldom post without attacking someone
and using profanity. Take a look at yourself and wonder why you
are so confrontational. Why must you accuse innocent people?
If you find MOCK leaders not to your liking then START YOUR OWN
FRIGGING BULLETIN BOARD where people of your ilk can enjoy
spewing untruths, blame, foul language, and disrupting the flow
of a thread. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH You are a pain in the ass,
and are becoming redundant and boring, not cute or witty or
erudite. My guess is that you lost attention about sentence 2
because you never seem to understand or internalize what LC
and Duchess continue to say to you.
YES REMOVE ME ALL TOGETHER OFF THIS FOTUM PLEASE...IM NOT ASKING AGAIN...I THINK YOU PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS FROM A VERY DARK WORLD I NO LONGER WANT TO BE APART OF..AT FIRST I THOUGHT YEAH MAYBE THIS IS COOL...BUT IM NOT TAKING PART IN SOMETHING THAT PASSES AROUND YOUR EMAIL AND OTHER PAGES YOU HAVE ON THE COMPUTER...ALLL THAT STUFF IS PRIVATE AND FOR ANY ADMIN.TO DO SO IS SICK AND DEMENTED..ITS VERY UNSAFE...SAWBLADES...HUH....ROFLMAO...IF YOU ONLY KNEW WICH ONE WAS REALLY ME AND MY HUBBY!!! IT DOESNT MATTER THIS REALLY SUCKS THAT ANY CHATROOM OR FORUM AND SUCH WOULD BE THAT OBBSSESED IN TRYING TO FIND THAT STUFF AND THEN COME ON HERE BRAGGING ABOUT IT AND THEN DENYING IT...CRAZY...IF YOU ALL DONT BELEIVE ME JUST WAIT AND SEE..ALL I CAN SAY IS DONT PISS THEM OFF OR THEY WILL BE THE FIRST TO BEFRIEND YOU!!!SICK PEOPLE..TAKE ME THE FUCK OFF HERE!!!!IM OUT OF HERE...DUCHESS REMEMBER KARMA IS GOD AND HE IS REAL AND HE DOES PUNISH YOU FOR ANY WRONG YOU DO...SO THE NEXT TIME YOU HAVE BAD LUCK..JUST THINK ABOUT WHO YOU BELITTLE OR PUT DOWN OR POKE FUN AT..REMEMBER KARMA!!!
[/font]
Wolfhouse, now that's no way to talk to Mensa's best toilet licker. Use smaller words, and type very slowly. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Why are you back? Go back to Facebook and kiss Maytee's ass some more.
Karma isn't God. You can't stay away. Admin didn't pass around your stupid myspace. It is yours. You're pissed you got called out on it. You won't be "apart" of this forum because you never leave. You obsess over it. You seethe. You can't convince anyone here you're anything but a complete dipshit.

And now you're throwing a tantrum. Go suck some karma.
(04-20-2011, 11:30 AM)ALWAYSBITCHEN Wrote: :

NO IT DOESNT STAY IN MOCK...NO IT DOESNT NOW DOES IT DUCHES OR LADYCOP...ALSO WHEN THEY GET MAD AT YOU FOR SOMETHING AS STUPID AS THEY GOT MAD AT ME FOR THEY PASS AROUND YOUR E-MAIL ADRESS ALONG WITH YOUR MYSPACE AND FACEBOOK PAGE...YES THEY DID IT TO ME....STUPID BECAUSE IM NOBODY WHO POSSES A THREAT TO ANYONE BUT VERY UNSAFE!!!!

you are a fucking stupid white trash idiot and liar. and fat and ugly too. how many baby daddies do you have you old whore? then they have baby daddies too. are you all on welfare? every last repulsive one of you sucking at the public trough? all of us supporting the babies? do any of them know who their daddies are? shit, do the mothers know? hah whores. all of you used-up whores. legs and gaping pus-dripping twats open for anyone with 50 cents.

it was someone else who passed around your information. they even said so. but you as usual do not listen to anything. ok you want to be deleted? (you: YES REMOVE ME ALL TOGETHER OFF THIS FOTUM PLEASE) no. i won't delete you. but you are no longer a member. your false accusations are getting old and tired like you. about all you're good for is kissing maytee's ass and wiping shit off your trailer walls. nasty skank.

YOU ARE A NEWBIE FOR THE FALSE ACCUSATIONS YOU DIRTY DISEASED CUNT.

btw, i don't control what people write in PMs. send anything you want people, unless it's threats.

I have not followed this drama simply because WHO CAN FUCKING READ ANYTHING THAT IDIOT WRITES THAT IS ALL IN CAPS AND NO PUNCTUATION???????? Gawd, that is annoying.

Duchess and LC would never share personal info about a member with anyone else. That is a ridiculous accusation.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
the lying slut just posted this on maytee's justice FB.

I HAVE TOTALLY REMOVED MYSELF FROM THAT MOCK THING BECUASE I THOUGHT THEY WERE VERY THOUGHTLESS AND HEARTLESS WITH THERE FORUMS!!THEY ALSO HAVE ADMITTED PASSING AROUND MY E-MAIL ACCOUNT AND INFO.JUST SAD WHEN THEY GOTTA PICK AT VICTIMS LIKE YOURSELF!!

I want to fuck her up...that's not a threat, it's a desire. Smiley_emoticons_wink
i guess all we can hope for is that most people who read her garbage know it's trash. and that she isn't right in the head.

(04-20-2011, 02:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I want to fuck her up...that's not a threat, it's a desire. Smiley_emoticons_wink

I want to break the caps lock key off her computer.

And who posts this crap on Facebook??? You don't post nonsense about a forum on FB.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
On a football forum I post on you aren't allowed to mention facebook, myspace or twitter.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-20-2011, 02:57 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i guess all we can hope for is that most people who read her garbage know it's trash. and that she isn't right in the head.

She's one nutty bitch, I think any normal person will be able to see that.