Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ALWAYSBITCHEN
Smiley_emoticons_shocked
can someone please just add her myspace page to the comment on facebook - then they will see what they are getting
(04-20-2011, 03:07 PM)sally Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 02:57 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i guess all we can hope for is that most people who read her garbage know it's trash. and that she isn't right in the head.

She's one nutty bitch, I think any normal person will be able to see that.

All of you girls shouldn't have beaten her up in the shower room.

all she ever wanted was to be somebody.

I guess we can wait until she posts back in newbie hell how sorry she is for being so rude to all of you. hahhah

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-20-2011, 02:50 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: the lying slut just posted this on maytee's justice FB.

I HAVE TOTALLY REMOVED MYSELF FROM THAT MOCK THING BECUASE I THOUGHT THEY WERE VERY THOUGHTLESS AND HEARTLESS WITH THERE FORUMS!!THEY ALSO HAVE ADMITTED PASSING AROUND MY E-MAIL ACCOUNT AND INFO.JUST SAD WHEN THEY GOTTA PICK AT VICTIMS LIKE YOURSELF!!

And she screwed that up too. She posted it as a comment on one of Maytee's "Rest in peace heavenly angels" type posts down in the middle of the page. You think her and her new best bud JsMom are emailing each other back and forth about all the idiots on Mock? Nah, too complicated for them probably.
Maytee, this is your 'friend' at Justice. she's "ALWAYSBITCHEN" here and a nasty liar. the one with all the CAPS. that is not what you want in your camp. she's a filthy ho skank. like other ho skanks you may be aware of. you'd be better off with me on there than that thing. i may be a cop, but i'm fair, honest, clean and right in the head! Police Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

and her username/namesake would be ashamed that she uses her name.

i told you about the fake cop impersonator on your site, and outed AH. believe me about this pig too.
anyone in touch with Maytee, pass it on please.

"Haileydarlenedunn Dunn"----->

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Fuckin aye, Maggot is going to love that picture LC. hahhah
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

re: JsMom

w/o saying too much of what was in a PM, i want to be fair to her. she PMed me and apologized for her behavior. i would cut her some slack. at least she didn't LIE like the dirty ho. i told her she was not banned and free to post wherever she wants. i think at this point she is just embarrassed.

(04-20-2011, 03:32 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: re: JsMom

w/o saying too much of what was in a PM, i want to be fair to her. she PMed me and apologized for her behavior. i would cut her some slack. at least she didn't LIE like the dirty ho. i told her she was not banned and free to post wherever she wants. i think at this point she is just embarrassed.

Just so long as she doesn't have me arrested and all. I've been looking over my shoulder just waiting for the cops to show up.
hahahahahaha you're going to jail! Policehah

my opinion of her hasn't changed, but she didn't break any rules so i need to be fair.
the other one is simply something you'd find sleeping in a dumpster. and the rats would be bailing out for their lives.

The quicker ones would bail. The slower ones become dinner.
is there anyone who hasn't seen the myspace pages? i'm just curious. don't PM me for them. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

Dick, i WAS saving that one for Maggot. hahaha

(04-20-2011, 04:19 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: is there anyone who hasn't seen the myspace pages? i'm just curious. don't PM me for them. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

I haven't seen it. And I'm NOT going to PM you for it either!

Aren't there privacy settings on Myspace? Why in the hell doesn't she put it private if she is so upset?

Eww......

Not ONLY saw blades, but lovely playboy decor also. Dirty Laundry piled up in a corner, scary looking husband, a pic of herself titled "sexy", yep...pretty much how I had it pictured in my mind.
(04-20-2011, 04:19 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: is there anyone who hasn't seen the myspace pages?

Me. I'm assuming I'd have to have a myspace account to look and if I have one, I don't recall the details.

She's scarred me enough here anyway; I don't need visuals.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-20-2011, 05:59 PM)username Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 04:19 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: is there anyone who hasn't seen the myspace pages?

I don't need visuals.

I haven't seen it either. Don't care to.
I didn't see it either. All I know about the crazy lady is that she comes from that 1000 plus page murder thread that seems to have a life of its own outside this forum.
Pay no attention to the prima behind the curtain...

Post # 15004

This is the poem in question (for the crime thread folks) that our shit smearing friend didn't write.

(04-20-2011, 04:19 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: is there anyone who hasn't seen the myspace pages? i'm just curious. don't PM me for them. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

I haven't seen it either. Like the others, I really have no desire to see her trashy self. Although it does sound like it'd provide a good laugh!
(04-21-2011, 08:21 AM)RaisingAPrince Wrote:

I haven't seen it either. Like the others, I really have no desire to see her trashy self. Although it does sound like it'd provide a good laugh!

i never saw it either.... isn't she the one that said her grandkids were smearing shit on the walls...
(04-21-2011, 12:00 PM)fabulous Wrote: isn't she the one that said her grandkids were smearing shit on the walls...

That's her! Smiley_emoticons_kotz
I have never even been to myspace,twitter or facebook. I would not know what the cover of the website looks like.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.