Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oh Duchess!!!
Come on Duch!! Let's boogie! ahahaa!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

*shakes ass*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-02-2011, 06:26 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Pssst. Anyone want to go for a swim with me? It's quiet & beautiful, my favorite time of day.

Most certainly....err..as long as you're in a one piece bathing suit Smiley_emoticons_fies

I edited the photo out given it came from Members Only....~ Duchess
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Bite me, bitch
Oh come'on now wench..is that the best ya got? I wanna see the "mean muthafucka" come out!

Guess I'll have to try a little harder....
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

stop trying to be mean to Duchess.

She is protected by a Dick.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I'm sure that's a very comforting thought to her. But I hear tell she's already bought a Chihuahua. Certainly one ankle biter is enough, eh?

I swear kid you are becoming as delusional as OP.

do they have a free mental health clinic in your area? I suggest you look into it, because it's flat out crazy for you to challenge me.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(07-10-2011, 10:57 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I swear kid you are becoming as delusional as OP.

Even someone with your limited intelligence realizes that it's impossible for anyone, and I mean anyone to be as delusional as Puddly (come'on Dick..get with the fucking program and refer to the shitstick by his new moniker). I hope you realize that, now that you've had a few minutes to ponder about what you just posted.

Quote:do they have a free mental health clinic in your area? I suggest you look into it, because it's flat out crazy for you to challenge me.

I've noticed you've felt a bit froggy in your retorts to my postings as of late..so feel free to jump into my pond should you decide your balls are big enough. You do need to realize that I won't save you once you start to sink.

But do the board a favor, and save the worn out "mental health" postings for the times you address Puddlys posts.

(07-10-2011, 10:21 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Oh come'on now wench..is that the best ya got? I wanna see the "mean muthafucka" come out!

Guess I'll have to try a little harder....

I tried, I swear I did. I was laying by the pool wearing only the bottoms when I read your post. I looked at myself & really liked what I was seeing so the fact that you think I'm a cow who should only be wearing a one piece became irrelevant. *shrug*. However, the next time I'm having a fat moment I'll look you up & inform you so that you may have an opportunity to again try to make me feel bad about myself..'K?

Excellent! So your self esteem has improved 10 fold in just a week or so's time. You're welcome. And do feel free to "look me up" as I'm always here to help...cuz I'm nice like that.

I had a fat MOMENT. It was a moment, you bozo, I don't think that kind of crap everyday for christssake. If I had any more confidence or self esteem somebody would kill me for being too full of myself.
(07-10-2011, 11:28 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It was a moment, you bozo,

Duchess Wrote:that lasted all day

That's the problem with wenches....they dwell on shit too much.

(07-10-2011, 11:18 AM)thekid65 Wrote:
(07-10-2011, 10:57 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I swear kid you are becoming as delusional as OP.

Even someone with your limited intelligence realizes that it's impossible for anyone, and I mean anyone to be as delusional as Puddly (come'on Dick..get with the fucking program and refer to the shitstick by his new moniker). I hope you realize that, now that you've had a few minutes to ponder about what you just posted.

I left the relevant part of my post and your feeble response.

John Adams

(07-10-2011, 12:01 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I left the relevant part of my post.....

There you have it folks, the definition of mutually exclusive.

Wipe the drool off your chin or don't talk to me.
John Adams

(07-10-2011, 11:19 AM)Duchess Wrote: I was laying by the pool wearing only the bottoms.

Pics or, well you know the drill Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(07-11-2011, 05:21 AM)westy Wrote: Pics or, well you know the drill Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know the drill but this is out in the open & I've already edited out one of my photos that someone put in this thread. Smiley_emoticons_razz

(07-11-2011, 05:58 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-11-2011, 05:21 AM)westy Wrote: Pics or, well you know the drill Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know the drill but this is out in the open & I've already edited out one of my photos that someone put in this thread. Smiley_emoticons_razz

Maybe better if you PM me your thoughts Smiley_emoticons_bussi

I'm not going to wait until Friday to do a happy dance. Today has huge potential on being better than average.

*shakes ass* Smiley_emoticons_biggrin