Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legitimate questions for Mockers????
please delete this LC
PLEASE DELETE THIS TOO AS I HAVE MOVED THE TOPIC
Q1. Does anybody in here that speaks english understand what GLEN BECK is saying?

Q2. Do you think GLEN BECK has been a naughty boy and not taking his medication? I suspect medication non-compliance? What say you?

Q3. Do you have to be a tea drinker to be a member of the Tea Party? Because I am a coffee person myself.
I know some of you think I am "out there" but if you could see how hard I have been working academically you would be shocked. My belief is that we are all "out there" sometimes, it's just that some of us are more honest about it than others.

I am taking a break before the final leg of a huge project, so I came in here for some abuse and R&R. I know that you won't fail to impress. Although looking at the new posts I do feel like I am out of the loop abit.
I understand everything that Glen Beck says.

Glen has his own way of seeing things, He relates to the extreme right.

I agree with some of what he says and I see where some of what he says goes over the head of some of the already fucked in the head, programed imbeciles that are walking in the shadow of freedom loving American patriots wasting the air and other resources that the living breathing standing tall freedom loving people could use better.

Drink whatever the fuck makes you happy, the tea party movement relates back to the historic Boston tea party " taxation without representation" , if that shit doesn't mean anything to you, then stay the fuck out of the fight.

we in America are being taxed up the ass to satisfy the greed of the very people we send to Washington to stop that shit, eventually the people will tire of being screwed by the small dick elected employee's and stand in open rebellion.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Thanks for replying to me Dick I appreciate it. The other day when I was channel surfing there he was holding a pointer and talking with his head tilted to one side and I thought, this guy may need to be assessed.
(04-24-2011, 01:47 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Thanks for replying to me Dick I appreciate it. The other day when I was channel surfing there he was holding a pointer and talking with his head tilted to one side and I thought, this guy may need to be assessed.

In reality those who have a problem with him need to be assessed, they are the fucking people who are allowing the government to exert control over everyone else.

our system of government is the people hold the power, those fucked up retards who oppose freedom and think the government is the power are the ones who are truely fucked up.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I am not oppossed necessarily to some of his views, but some of his views are clearly related to you guys. It's just the way he comes accross. He come's accross as a little strange or kooky.

Maybe God really is on Beck's side, because I fucked up this discussion in the beginning.
(04-24-2011, 01:47 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: The other day when I was channel surfing there he was holding a pointer and talking with his head tilted to one side and I thought, this guy may need to be assessed.

Yes, he does need to be assessed.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Well hello there Duchess!

I love that you put a thread about Glenn Beck in the Funny Shit forum. hah
Glenn Beck is just a satirical comedic persona like Steven Colbert or Jon Stewart.

His "material" is at times pure gold, a pinpoint accurate portrayal of right wing wingnut rhetoric.

To be a member of the tea baggers requires only three things:-

1 - You want taxes to be cut but spending to stay more or less the same.
2 - An inability to accept there is a black man in the Whitehouse.
3 - A silly hat and a handpainted sign with more typos than the average dick mock post.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I stopped watching TV news and commentary. I read the news online or in the newpaper.

Glenn Beck has good insights every now and then, but he is so frenetic I can't stand to hear him speak. I have noticed the same qualities on the other side of the aisle.

OP, there is something wrong with the people in our country. Forty percent of us work for a living and pay the other sixty percent to slack off. I don't mind Social Security for retired persons. They earned it. I do mind handouts to "disabled" people who blew out their brains cells getting drunk and high. I don't mind paying for kids if their parents are having a hard year or two. I do mind paying for couples who never marry so they can cheat the system and have numerous kids on our dime.

As much as you seem to hate the Tea Party advocates, you have to recognize they are instruments of change. If we don't change now, right now, we will have lost our chance forever. Working people limit their offspring to what they can afford. Pieces of shit have as many as they can so they get more of our money. The pieces of shit already outnumber us. When they all reach voting age, we are totally screwed. This is the working person's last chance to protect the future income of our own children. I don't want my own kids busting their asses to pay for the asshole kids who don't care. It's bad enough they have to share a classroom with a bunch of losers, I don't want them to house and feed the same useless brats for their entire lives.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

I agree with every word of that post. ^^^^^^^^

I can hardly stand my tax dollars going to support those who breed like bunnies & wouldn't dream of getting off their ass to support themselves & the children they bring into this world knowing damn well they haven't got the resources to properly care for them. Ugh! I'm sorry I'm even thinking about it now when I had been feeling so cheerful. Worthless bastards.
My hot button is thinking about retired persons living in poverty because able-bodied persons refuse to step up and do their fair share. When the lifetime welfare recipients are through taking food out of elderly people's mouths, will they get to "retire" from the system and receive Social Security? I don't think I want to know. I think it would make me angry.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
The first cuts when government is confronted with cutting spending is always the benefits to the elderly and retired.

It's enough to piss off a calm easy going person like myself.
John Adams

Bwahahahaha!
(04-24-2011, 09:55 AM)Cracker Wrote: OP, there is something wrong with the people in our country. Forty percent of us work for a living and pay the other sixty percent to slack off. I don't mind Social Security for retired persons. They earned it. I do mind handouts to "disabled" people who blew out their brains cells getting drunk and high. I don't mind paying for kids if their parents are having a hard year or two. I do mind paying for couples who never marry so they can cheat the system and have numerous kids on our dime.

As much as you seem to hate the Tea Party advocates, you have to recognize they are instruments of change. If we don't change now, right now, we will have lost our chance forever. Working people limit their offspring to what they can afford. Pieces of shit have as many as they can so they get more of our money. The pieces of shit already outnumber us. When they all reach voting age, we are totally screwed. This is the working person's last chance to protect the future income of our own children. I don't want my own kids busting their asses to pay for the asshole kids who don't care. It's bad enough they have to share a classroom with a bunch of losers, I don't want them to house and feed the same useless brats for their entire lives.

60% of American people are sucking the government tit? that's shocking if it's true, that's even worse than the UK and we have more than our fair share of wasters who haven't worked a day in their life.

I agree you do seem to have a major problem but, honestly, if the tea baggers are the only solution to that problem? then GOD BLESS AMERICA!

That would literally be a case of the lunatics running the asylum.

I can remember Sarah Palin was pictured during a speech with the word "cuts" written on the palm of her hand in pen, that's like Wile E Coyote going around with the word "roadrunner" written on his hand.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
OP, 100% is not even close to 60%. The UK has universal health care, that puts 100% of the people on the government dole, just in case you missed it the people of the United States are resisting that happening here.

The tea party I guess is talking over your head, you seem to only be able to grasp the hype and bullshit the left throws in the path to stumble the dumb.
John Adams

dick appears to be under the retarded impression that our universal healthcare is free which it isn't. I won't even mention how superior our healthcare is to the US, we've been there and proved that point on numerous occassions.

Like I said before anyone that votes for someone that will give them more healthcare over someone who won't deserves to get a terminal disease and go bankrupt.

Good ole dick fighting for his god damn right to pay more for less!

Smiley_emoticons_smile