Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legitimate questions for Mockers????
(04-25-2011, 11:01 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Those words are all spelled correct in the UK.

Awwwwwww! poor little dickie.

Obviously still smarting from his "kerb" fail from yesterday.

Here's a tissue, dry those crying eyes bitchboy.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-25-2011, 11:02 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Big deal.

mis spelled words no matter who mis spells them are still mis spelled words.

If I correct them, then it's the same as you correcting me.

Misspelled is all one word Einstein.

Maybe you should use some of the money you are getting paid from your "amazing" new career to hire a proof reader fuckwit?

Or let your infant child check your posts before you post them?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Mis spelled is correct.

I have a career, you have a part time job.

I have a retirement income from my last career, you have a part time job, I have a business of my own, you have? a part time job.

you have a wife that has to work to support your lazy ass.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Misspelled is one word you moronic halfwit.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/misspelled

I am studying for my SECOND university qualification AND I work part time AND I do volunteer work AND I am helping someone set up an import business.
OP, 5 years? you have been sitting on your ass for 5 years with nothing to show for it.

a part time job and a full time slave for a wife.

do you have to ask her for money OP? that must be fun.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-25-2011, 11:44 AM)IMaDick Wrote: OP, 5 years? you have been sitting on your ass for 5 years with nothing to show for it.

Pulling numbers and figures out of your arsehole again dick?

Five years?

Where did you get five years from?
You were doing nothing when your daughter was born, how old is she now? I think you said in another thread she was 5, your daughter is five and you're still a student and still by your account working part time, also by your account your wife is still supporting you in your endeavor to be something.

John Adams

(04-25-2011, 12:27 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You were doing nothing when your daughter was born, how old is she now? I think you said in another thread she was 5, your daughter is five and you're still a student and still by your account working part time, also by your account your wife is still supporting you in your endeavor to be something.

I was working full time continental shifts for Northumbria Police when my daughter was born in November 2001 making her 9 not 5.

Now please entertain me more about how much you obviously don't know about me or my life you know nothing nitwit.
So you have sat on your ass for 9 years instead of 5, How nice.
John Adams

How have I sat on my ass for nine years?

You know NOTHING about my life dick that has already been proven in this thread.

You are talking absolute shit, everyone who actually knows me at mock is laughing in your face you idiot.

Lets see, you admitted to your wife supporting you, you admit to only working part time, you admit that you have not taken over caring for you family in the last 9 years.

what's to know? no one needs to make guesses about how sorry your lazy ass is.

9 years since you daughter was born and the best you have is that you work part time, and your wife works full time.

I feel sorry for her, she is still busting her ass trying to make her dreams a reality.
John Adams

(04-25-2011, 12:56 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Lets see, you admitted to your wife supporting you, you admit to only working part time, you admit that you have not taken over caring for you family in the last 9 years.

what's to know? no one needs to make guesses about how sorry your lazy ass is.

Try and get it through your thick granite like skull that up until summer 2008 I was the main wage earner in the household.

You are talking absolute shit again dick.
(04-25-2011, 12:45 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: everyone who actually knows me at mock is laughing in your face you idiot.

Why yes, yes, I am...every fuckin' day, he is the most mockable person in Mock. When he doesn't know the truth he fabricates stories and then he proceeds to embellish those lies as the days go by...Holy Moly! Dick is Mock's version of Glenn Beck! Hahahaha!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
All he needs is a chalkboard so he can write all his OP buzzwords on and then and only then can he unravel the great OP liberal conspiracy!

Smiley_emoticons_wink
(04-25-2011, 01:57 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: All he needs is a chalkboard so he can write all his OP buzzwords on and then and only then can he unravel the great OP liberal conspiracy!

Smiley_emoticons_wink

You should be embarrased as a motherfucker, but you're not.

That says a lot about your character.

Duchess you wouldn't put up with a man like OP for more than 2 fucking seconds, he hasn't figured out what it means to take care of his family, provide for his wife he is content to let her be the head of the house.

If you say that you would put up with nine years of your man having a part time job and you working full time to support him in his part time job, part time school, and his bullshit of helping someone else set up this business and that, I know you will be lying out your ass.

John Adams

(04-25-2011, 02:04 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You should be embarrased as a motherfucker, but you're not.

That says a lot about your character.

Duchess you wouldn't put up with a man like OP for more than 2 fucking seconds, he hasn't figured out what it means to take care of his family, provide for his wife he is content to let her be the head of the house.

If you say that you would put up with nine years of your man having a part time job and you working full time to support him in his part time job, part time school, and his bullshit of helping someone else set up this business and that, I know you will be lying out your ass.

I am not embarrased at all, I am bettering myself educationally whilst earning some money whilst doing volunteer work whilst helping someone set up a business.

What does that say about my character?

I have not had a part time job for nine years moron, up until summer 2008 I worked full time for Northumbria police.

You are just doing a Glenn Beck by making up shit about me and then embellishing upon that shit with more made up shit.

It could be worse, i could be a sexual pervert like you for example.
(04-25-2011, 02:13 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I am not embarrased at all, I am bettering myself educationally whilst earning some money whilst doing volunteer work whilst helping someone set up a business.

What does that say about my character?

I have not had a part time job for nine years moron, up until summer 2008 I worked full time for Northumbria police.

You are just doing a Glenn Beck by making up shit about me and then embellishing upon that shit with more made up shit.

It could be worse, i could be a sexual pervert like you for example.

I,I,I,I,I you see this is what you seem to miss in your bullshit, it's always about you, you never speak of bettering your wifes life or your daughters , just yours.

you selfish little fuck, your life should be about your family, but no it's just all about you.

I guess your new name should be bubble boy, you seem to think you live by yourself in a bubble no one else in there with you.

John Adams

(04-25-2011, 02:23 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I,I,I,I,I you see this is what you seem to miss in your bullshit, it's always about you, you never speak of bettering your wifes life or your daughters , just yours.

you selfish little fuck, your life should be about your family, but no it's just all about you.

I guess your new name should be bubble boy, you seem to think you live by yourself in a bubble no one else in there with you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: glenn_beck_fox.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The only people that could possibly be on par with some of us as far as arguing about miscellaneous & meaningless bullshit would be the cast of Seinfield.

We are damn good, huh? Smiley_emoticons_razz
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]