Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legitimate questions for Mockers????
(04-25-2011, 12:50 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I agree with username Hillary is like "I'm done Jerry!"

I wouldn't totally write her off for a future election but I'm about 100% sure she wouldn't run against Obama in 2012.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-25-2011, 03:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:

The only people that could possibly be on par with some of us as far as arguing about miscellaneous & meaningless bullshit would be the cast of Seinfield.

We are damn good, huh? Smiley_emoticons_razz

jimmy says yes...

jimmy holds grudges...
Fug duh kund

hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hamsters. That's all I'm gonna say. Hamsters.
86 112
(04-25-2011, 07:11 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: When I was a kid the local tory MP's election flyer lead with the catchphrase "If you want a nigger for a neighbour vote Liberal or Labour".

They have my vote.

hah

Mostly kidding. My black friends live in mostly-black communities. They have a break-in about every year or two. We haven't had any in our subdivision, but I think one of my neighbors has chickens behind their house (true, however sad that may be). Trade-offs are a bitch.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-25-2011, 06:16 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Hamsters. That's all I'm gonna say. Hamsters.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-25-2011, 06:52 PM)Cracker Wrote: They have my vote.

hah

Mostly kidding. My black friends live in mostly-black communities. They have a break-in about every year or two. We haven't had any in our subdivision, but I think one of my neighbors has chickens behind their house (true, however sad that may be). Trade-offs are a bitch.

Yes, yes, we already know you don't like or trust black people.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-26-2011, 07:53 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Yes, yes, we already know you don't like or trust black people.

Your simple mind must make your life less complicated than most.

Black people are loud. If you could explain that to me, I might get some needed perspective.

I tend to stay away from large homogeneous groups of black folks. They all look alike to me, so it is hard to spot the bad apples...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Look at the large, homogeneous group. You spotted the bad apples.
(04-26-2011, 09:09 PM)Cracker Wrote: I tend to stay away from large homogeneous groups of black folks. They all look alike to me, so it is hard to spot the bad apples...

To spot a bad apple, just look for a dark mark on the skin. . . oh wait . . . that's not gonna work in this case.

Sorry.
(04-26-2011, 09:09 PM)Cracker Wrote: Your simple mind must make your life less complicated than most.

Black people are loud. If you could explain that to me, I might get some needed perspective.

I tend to stay away from large homogeneous groups of black folks. They all look alike to me, so it is hard to spot the bad apples...

Translation = "Why yes, I am a racist cunt".
[Image: Rape-ScaryBlackDude.jpg]
Yes, we all know you are a racist cunt.
I think the difference here is that black people in Limey land act different than black people in the great land of America where slavery lasted longer than the flyshit island "over there". Smiley_emoticons_smile

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
hey mullet, ITT technical just called.....they want their diploma back...
Fug duh kund
(04-28-2011, 11:02 AM)Maggot Wrote: I think the difference here is that black people in Limey land act different than black people in the great land of America where slavery lasted longer than the flyshit island "over there". Smiley_emoticons_smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What? You do not notice that? When was the last time you saw a big black lady walking around with 5 kids and a cellphone tucked in her bra as she is reaching over the shelf for a box of ding dongs in England?
(04-28-2011, 11:41 AM)Maggot Wrote: What? You do not notice that? When was the last time you saw a big black lady walking around with 5 kids and a cellphone tucked in her bra as she is reaching over the shelf for a box of ding dongs in England?

In London and Birmingham that's an hourly occurence.

White or Black, when I see shit like that I wanna stuff a cantalope up their ass and kick it.
How about the poor underpriveleged Section 8 scammers that show up here at my office to lease $1000+/mth homes with their free housing vouchers? I've seen them in Escalades with Gucci bags on their arms.