Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Breaking news @ 11pm -Osama Bin Laden dead
Was up? Problems in Lybia?

Security council members Russia, China and Brazil have warned that attempts to change the regime or eliminate its members would be a violation of the mandate.

Or Osama has been assimilated.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Why am I not surprised?
Commando Cunt Queen
Osama Bin Laden is dead..body in US hands
BIN LADEN DEAD, U.S. OFFICIAL SAYS
OBAMA TO MAKE ANNOUNCEMENT

Osama bin Laden has been killed, a United States official said Sunday night. President Obama is expected to make an announcement on Sunday night, almost 10 years after the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

(05-01-2011, 10:52 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: BIN LADEN DEAD, U.S. OFFICIAL SAYS
OBAMA TO MAKE ANNOUNCEMENT

Osama bin Laden has been killed, a United States official said Sunday night. President Obama is expected to make an announcement on Sunday night, almost 10 years after the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

Shut the front fucking door. Srsly?
Commando Cunt Queen
CNN is having a live stream of coverage right now. www.cnn.com
Sources said bin Laden was killed by a U.S. bomb a week ago. The U.S. had been waiting for the results of a DNA test to confirm.

i want to see his filthy rotting maggot-eaten stinking corpse.

[Image: capt.photo_1303742936984-1-0.jpg?x=400&y...yZ79QkkQ--]

Attached Files
.gif   camelpee.gif (Size: 9.6 KB / Downloads: 152)

May I make a personal request, for prayers, good thoughts, or whatever you do for the son of a friend who is deployed in Afghanistan right now. And for all our guys there. Things may heighten there.
Fuckin' aye!!!

Yeah, my prayers go out to the troops there but god damn, mission fucking accomplished.

Obama's poll numbers just went up a ton.
Commando Cunt Queen
Live video outside White House...tourist waving flags and singing Star Spangled Banner

Woo
(05-01-2011, 11:09 PM)username Wrote: Fuckin' aye!!!

Yeah, my prayers go out to the troops there but god damn, mission fucking accomplished.

Poll numbers? fuck me to tears.hahhah

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

it's wonderful to see a crowd spontaneously gathered at The White House singing the Star-Spangled Banner! may this give our troops renewed heart!

[Image: american_flag_fireworks_animated.gif]

(05-01-2011, 11:01 PM)QueenBee Wrote: May I make a personal request, for prayers, good thoughts, or whatever you do for the son of a friend who is deployed in Afghanistan right now. And for all our guys there. Things may heighten there.

He has my good thoughts and well wishes.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Yeah, cuz that fucknut in the not so white house had Soooo much to do with it. Silly military guys thinkin' they actually had a hand in it...

Glad to hear this will go well for woodpile's poll. Fucking hell.

Great news about the towelhead though. Couldn't happen to a nicer sandnigger.
(05-01-2011, 11:09 PM)username Wrote: Fuckin' aye!!!

Cheers Respect-applause

However..... I want to see a carcass.... some DNA.... something. I hope our troops can come home now & that there is no serious backlash
I've been reading too much Eastern philosophy, I guess, but I am not taking pleasure in his death. I would rather have seen him stand trial for all the deaths he caused.

I wish this would be the end of it, but I have serious doubts.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(05-01-2011, 11:24 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: it's wonderful to see a crowd spontaneously gathered at The White House singing the Star-Spangled Banner!

Agreed, LC..and after that they sang God Bless America, Earlier there were chants of USA USA USA
Was just reading his "obit" if you can call it that, on CNN. This quote popped out:

Osama bin Laden was born in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 1957, the 17th of 52 children in a family that had struck it rich in the construction business.

100% ID checks have already started on the military bases along with barricades and vehicle inspections.
hah
eta photo credit New YoVille Interior Designers NYID

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)