Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOSSIP ~

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
more maytee discussing a member here.

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
On another topic back to suchawildflower and hubby mxx your name is mxxx and dont be mad your hubby is a laptop purb and you a gossip queen you both already know i know you very well from years ago on ms so please quit lying he got deleted for all the inboxes n ims he was sending me way before any of these tragedies happen. You were the first to sign my sons obit remember that
11 minutes ago via iPhone

her friends called it creepy...however, they don't find pins in voodoo dolls creepy?

Dang, it made me look. The first signer on the legacy page was a man from Flint, Michigan. He is neither a mxxx nor a mxxx.
I have no idea what this thread is about or what it relates to.

That is all.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
But do you care?
(05-04-2011, 10:08 AM)Adub Wrote: Dang, it made me look.

Smiley_emoticons_razz

(05-04-2011, 08:54 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: her friends called it creepy...however, they don't find pins in voodoo dolls creepy?

113 I know, Right!

I stick pins in my New York Giants voodoo doll. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Maytee's cheese has slipped off her cracker . She's losing it !!
(05-04-2011, 10:08 AM)Adub Wrote: Dang, it made me look. The first signer on the legacy page was a man from Flint, Michigan. He is neither a mxxx nor a mxxx.

This is what Maytee was speaking of....

http://www.blanchardstrabler.com/sitemak...id=314019&
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."