Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
~ Mother's Day~
if you're fortunate enough to still have your Mom, what are your plans for Mother's Day Sunday?
or if you are a Mom, what would you like?

i hope all the Mothers here have a lovely day~

[Image: mothers-day-cards-14.jpg]

[Image: PLeyendeckerMothersDay1977.jpg]

[Image: 2376246874_84ab47e750.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Usually just get my mother a card and get some flowers delivered.

Then I generally help my daughter make a card for her mother which has to perfect or we have to start again.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
My Mom has been dead since 1976, So I take a few cards to the local elderly care facility,I go talk to a few of the seniors, and give them a Mothers day card and a Rose from my own bushes.

There is just something about doing things like that that make my day.

I take My wife out to a nice meal, Quiet, Calm and Romantic.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

visiting the elderly ladies, who may rarely get visitors, is a really sweet thing to do.424242 i am sure they love it.

I have no plans & my Mom is a thousand miles away.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Over to my house after church (her pilgrimage, not mine) for Blood Orange Mimosas and light fare.

Big celebration begins a week from today. "Survivor" cruise with Mum, the architect and the "surfer" brother.

14 years . . . breast cancer survivor. Never a whimper or a regret when she said, "Remove both".

I wish I had half of her strength, courage, wisdom and faith.

Her "stiff upper lip" I can get from Botox.
Flying home.
Tiki: 14 years . . . breast cancer survivor. Never a whimper or a regret when she said, "Remove both".

what a wonderful and inspiring brave Mom! i'm glad for you Tiki, to be able to go on a cruise with her. good memories for a lifetime~

tell us about your Mom Mockers~~

(05-06-2011, 01:04 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Tiki: 14 years . . . breast cancer survivor. Never a whimper or a regret when she said, "Remove both".

what a wonderful and inspiring brave Mom! i'm glad for you Tiki, to be able to go on a cruise with her. good memories for a lifetime~

Brave Mum? You bet. Did I mention it was a Carnival cruise? hah

At least the staterooms are upper deck verandahs.
this is my late Mother~~Kathryn~~i miss her 42

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What a classic beauty!

My Mom is getting older , sticken with bad arthritis and can't get around like she used to . She has always had a green thumb and adores her flower beds , so on Sunday the whole family is teaming up and weeding and planting all of her flower beds for her . ( She has MANY !!! ) The hubby is grilling ribs for the whole gang . It should be a good time .
BBQ-ing for the MIL and my Mom...cards and gifts for both...struggling what to do for the wifey though...she's a Mom, but not my Mom.. so other than a card..not sure yet what I'm gonna do. I'll figure it out tomorrow.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(05-06-2011, 08:27 PM)thekid65 Wrote: ...she's a Mom, but not my Mom..

Brainexplode

Strangle Fucker!

Is there some law that says you can't honor your own mother and the mother of your children?

Do women ever similarly dismiss their spouses on Father's day? Sorry asshole, you might be a father but you're not my father...get ur ass out there and mow the lawn.

Men.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-06-2011, 01:28 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: this is my late Mother~~Kathryn~~i miss her 42

She's so beautiful. Her smile....she looks pretty inside and out.
Commando Cunt Queen
My mom has been gone for almost two decades and I still miss her. The tears are rolling down my face right now. Her favorite cologne was Chanel No. 5. I have an old empty bottle of hers and I can still smell her. It brings up visions of her and my father getting dressed up and going out to dinner. She always looked so pretty and put together. I love to watch the T.V. show Madmen...the clothing, jewelry, furniture and atmosphere remind me of my mom. She loved to knit and sew and was very good at both. She made a lot of her clothes and my sisters and me often wore hand-made clothing items. Hand-knit mittens, scarves and hats. Soft and warm aphgans. She loved Audrey Hepburn movies and we enjoyed watching older movies together. "Imitation of Life" with Natalie Wood was our favorite. She loved Englebert Humperdinck, Tom Jones, Dionne Warwick, Elvis and Petulia Clark. I knew all those 8-tracks by heart! She would get drunk off of three beers and one year she dropped the Easter ham on the floor after indulging a little. We almost peed our pants that day. She was a working mom with five children and had a hot meal on the table every night for us. She died young and I didn't have her long enough. I miss her deeply. I love you mom!
(05-06-2011, 11:40 PM)username Wrote:
(05-06-2011, 01:28 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: this is my late Mother~~Kathryn~~i miss her 42

She's so beautiful. Her smile....she looks pretty inside and out.

very kind comments Tiki and User, thankyou~~i hope your Mom's Day is sweet.

[Image: World%2527s+Most+Beautiful+Birds+Photos+%25283%2529.jpg]

I am lucky in that my Mother is still with us. That cranky French canadian Indian still makes me smile. Today she is in Dennys having breakfast with my sister and two brothers in Fla. One of my brothers flew down to say hi and I thought that was cool.
I told my sister "no strip clubs tonight", but she never listens to me anyways.
Happy Mothers day to all the mothers of Mock and know that you all are appreciated. Notworthy
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I posted this in a wrong spot earlier. My daughter sent it to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osWuWjbeO-Y
Thou art forgiven this most recent transgression. For such is the power of Mothers day. May your day be filled with buckets and buckets of cheese ends.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.