Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
2012 ELECTION
(04-25-2012, 02:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-19-2012, 08:34 PM)rothschild Wrote: If you think the electoral system is broken to the point that it's incapable of producing outcomes representative of the general interests of our nation, you have no reason to regret choosing not to participate in it.

If all people who felt that way were to stop participating, it would quickly become apparent that it is an illegitimate institution.

I've thought about this quite a bit since I first read it & I do think the system is broken, I haven't exactly trusted it in several years and frankly what the hell do I really care if someone online tells me I'm not entitled to my opinion because I didn't vote, pfft and no one in real life would dare to say that to me so I'm really leaning towards not voting, screw 'em all.

We didn't have a permanent income tax prior to our money supply being gifted to the central banksters. In return we got debt slavery. Democrats and Republicans = good cop/bad cop, each one playing both roles in accordance with demographics. Machiavelli would be impressed, I think.
Good Lord, you really blew the dust off that one.

I sound like an asshole in that old post. *cringe*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-09-2020, 02:06 PM)Duchess Wrote: Good Lord, you really blew the dust off that one.

I blew the dust off this user account. Been a while. o.O
(11-09-2020, 02:06 PM)Duchess Wrote: Good Lord, you really blew the dust off that one.

You sound like an asshole in every post these days.
Yeah the fucker ripped the asshole of the forum award straight out of my grubby fingers.