Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
2012 ELECTION
Gee, Donald Trump has decided NOT to run for president. Why am I not surprized at his change of mind. Cheers
it would require him to provide a 'financial disclosure' which would undoubtedly cause him some embarrassment...wait, though...Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch he promised to do this when obama showed his birth cert but he hasn't. This fucker is a coward, and an ugly one at that...put some conditioner on you toupe you fucking ninny....
Fug duh kund

Most blowhards are cowards, all bark and no bite.

The only good thing that came out of all that is that he has been reduced to being a laughingstock in some circles & he knows it. Chances are we won't hear a peep out of him for a good six months or more.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-16-2011, 01:07 PM)QueenBee Wrote: Gee, Donald Trump has decided NOT to run for president. Why am I not surprized at his change of mind. Cheers

Another blowhard full of shit.

All missile and no warhead.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-16-2011, 01:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Most blowhards are cowards, all bark and no bite.

The only good thing that came out of all that is that he has been reduced to being a laughingstock in some circles & he knows it. Chances are we won't hear a peep out of him for a good six months or more.

The Whitehouse correspondents dinner was Trumps nadir, the entire room, (even the Fox news table) were laughing in his face and he just had to sit there like an idiot with his ridiculous headweave trembling with rage.

hahhahhahhahhahTwat
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
There was a new internet radio program today.....it was hysterical.
The guy dated every movie star of the fifties and hates Obama.
Funny stories and political discussion.
8am to 10am Eastern Standard Time
www.hotmix106.com

Has anyone heard that Ron Paul wants to abolish education funding altogether? I don't have time to investigate this, maybe later.
(05-22-2011, 06:37 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Has anyone heard that Ron Paul wants to abolish education funding altogether? I don't have time to investigate this, maybe later.

I will into it. that is crazy.

(05-22-2011, 06:37 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't think he wants to abolish education funding, he wants to abolish all federal involvement in education. Here is a little bit of what he said.

“First, the Constitution does not authorize the Department of Education, and the founders never envisioned the federal government dictating those education policies.

Second, it is a huge bureaucracy that squanders our money. We send billions of dollars to Washington and get back less than we sent. The money would be much better off left in states and local communities rather than being squandered in Washington.

Finally, I think that the smallest level of government possible best performs education. Teachers, parents, and local community leaders should be making decisions about exactly how our children should be taught, not Washington bureaucrats.

The Department of Education has given us No Child Left Behind, massive unfunded mandates, indoctrination, and in some cases, forced medication of our children with psychotropic drugs. We should get rid of all of that and get those choices back in the hands of the people.”

Thank goodness Ron Paul is not that fanatical Duchess, but he is close.

http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/Ron_Paul_Education.htm

He does want to get rid of the Department of Education. And he wants to encourage private school tax write-offs. He doesn't care for public schools getting government money for arts either.
Less Government involvement is always better for the local communities.

We still have to have tax levies in order for our schools to function, it's a good idea to keep our money in the states and communities where your kids go to school.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

The Feds put a money gun to every states head. There is not much that can be done about it sadly.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I agree Maggot. One day we will look back and laugh at this madness, this onslaught of selfishness that had all brawn and no brains. no brains or vision for the future at all.
(05-22-2011, 11:39 AM)Persephone_Rizen Wrote: I will into it. that is crazy.

(05-22-2011, 11:47 AM)sally Wrote: I don't think he wants to abolish education funding, he wants to abolish all federal involvement in education. Here is a little bit of what he said.

Thank you both!

Ron Paul has a ton of common sense. I like his abolish the Fed idea.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-22-2011, 11:47 AM)Persephone_Rizen Wrote: Thank goodness Ron Paul is not that fanatical Duchess, but he is close.

http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/Ron_Paul_Education.htm

He does want to get rid of the Department of Education. And he wants to encourage private school tax write-offs. He doesn't care for public schools getting government money for arts either.

The Feds contribute very little to public school education (about 10%) but the legislation they impose, and don't fund, costs schools billions and billions of dollars.

Arts should be funded from private sources.

We need to get out of this fucking hole. Schools would do fine living off state and local funding IF the Feds stayed the eff out of it.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
My position in my local school district is federally funded. It was a special grant. Lasted two years and now poof it is gone. Before that, I had a position with a special state funded program that was cut due to funding. I started out working in the mainstream public schools, but found that the alternative programs pay more. And the class sizes are considerably smaller. More money, less students. After a relaxing summer off... I will be once again be enjoying a federally funded program for at-risk students.

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney formally entered the race for the Republican presidential nomination Thursday with a blast at President Barack Obama's economic leadership and a claim that his business acumen makes him uniquely qualified for the Oval Office.

I agree with that statement.

I don't think running a country is at all like running a business. In a business, there's typically a boss and he/she ultimately makes the decisions.

Imagine if every time Bill Gates wanted to make a decision at MicroSoft, he largely had to go out and get the employees to vote on his decision (or vote to hire people that would carry out his decisions). Anyway, bad analogy but you get my point. I think business acumen is handy but it's not a major factor for me.
Commando Cunt Queen

We are going to disagree on this. I think we should be run like a business. We need someone who knows how to manage money & a definite bottom line.