Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Timothy Pitzen,6, missing Illinois, and a dead boy in Maine :(
welcome to Mock ncrespi, and thanks for posting. if you want to, you could do an intro thread in Introductions area. Smiley_emoticons_smile

here:

http://mockforums.net/forum-9.html

and read this also:

http://mockforums.net/thread-6313.html

also, just so you know, you have 15 minutes to edit or add to posts.

I sure hope she really gave Timmothy to someone. But, I think it's pretty unlikely he wouldn't have turned up alive by now. Still hoping for the best though...
I agree, he's so sweet & so beautiful! I've never met him but I can feel as if I can easily live for a child like that, no matter what!
Too bad strangers see to care more for him than his own mother.
Whether she harmed him or not, she still abandoned him, as did her husband to a mentally ill women. Signs_173
Sometimes I just wonder why God doesnt just rid all of the bad/evil people before shit like this happens.. Like make people disappear that are evil.. He should start a program that deals with evil people that hurt kids in any way.. Stories like this are so common now, it's become almost daily in each town across America.. I've become so enraged from fucking people like this, death is the only policy..TOS..
Stories like this are sooo common anymore, it's like happening everyday in each town across America..Seeing Casey Anthony get away with murdering her child also feeds into these fucking scumbags..I'm sick and tired of cases like this and all that happen period..Our justice system needs revamping, Eye for a eye, tooth for a tooth.... Guillotine's, beheadings, stoning and burning one to a crisp.. That would be a good start anyways, fight fire with fire.
Sonny has a heart. I'm going to let that be my last thought before I slumber...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(08-22-2011, 12:17 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: Guillotine's, beheadings, stoning and burning one to a crisp.. That would be a good start anyways, fight fire with fire.

Those are not options in a civilized society. I would suggest you move yourself, your old lady & new baby to the Middle East where your wish will be granted. Good luck!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
IMO, if I was going to hurt/kill a fucking poor innocent child for whatever reason, and the punishment was extreme, I would think twice about it.. Kind of like the Castle Law, you break in my house , I get to shoot you! Risk vs. Reward? Hence the word Castle, Duchess, it is a Medieval term, kind of like how we should use more Medieval laws.
i am very fond of Medieval.

It's the punishment that needs to be extreme in certain areas of law... Kind of like how in many of the 50 states, if you are sentenced to death, you can actually choose from a wide variety of methods.. Gas chamber, electrocution, hanging, firing squad, lethal injection, the list Does go on...So what is the difference if we use a few more ways of death.. How about torture the mother fuckers that deserve it.. Maybe just certain people, that kill in a certain way, we can use better methods.. Feed the bastards to the Tigers.

That's not how it's done in civilized countries. Why do you find that so difficult to grasp? You're not interested in moving someplace where the law is applied the way you want it to be?
phallic strangulation sound interesting to you Duchess?

would you be willing to at least add just this one to the list?

It's not medieval it's just new.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I no longer consider death by cock to be offensive.
re: posts 7, 15, 33, 34, et al. boy found dead in Maine.

WMUR 928
BRENTWOOD, N.H. -- A Texas mother accused of killing her 6-year-old son and disposing of his body in rural Maine has agreed to plead guilty to second-degree murder, according to court paperwork.

The paperwork, filed in Rockingham Superior Court, said Julianne McCrery's plea bargain would result in a prison sentence of 45 years to life.

There is no word yet on when her sentencing will take place.

Court documents indicate that McCrery, 42, knowingly caused Camden Hughes' death by lying on him and smothering him.

(09-28-2011, 01:54 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: re: posts 7, 15, 33, 34, et al. boy found dead in Maine.

WMUR 928
BRENTWOOD, N.H. -- A Texas mother accused of killing her 6-year-old son and disposing of his body in rural Maine has agreed to plead guilty to second-degree murder, according to court paperwork.

The paperwork, filed in Rockingham Superior Court, said Julianne McCrery's plea bargain would result in a prison sentence of 45 years to life.

There is no word yet on when her sentencing will take place.

Court documents indicate that McCrery, 42, knowingly caused Camden Hughes' death by lying on him and smothering him.

I'm gald she is pleading guilty. She smothered him with her body? Geez. I remember early in the case that her grown son thought she wouldn't intentionally kill Camden. Sad.

I wish there was more news on Timmothy Pitzen. I hope he didn't suffer the same fate as poor little Camden...

As of today no news. They traced cell phone records to a town 30 mins from me. Nothing has been on the news since they found his mothers body. I hope he is found safe.
(05-15-2011, 05:12 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: [b]unrelated. but Jesus! who is this boy and how did he die??
nobody has reported him missing!! poor kid. :(

WMUR NH
SOUTH BERWICK, Maine -- State police in Maine are appealing for the public's help as investigators try to identify the body of a boy found along a remote road....(Snip)

Julie McCrery plead guilty today, for killing her 6 YO son, Camden Pierce Hughes.

From http://www.wmur.com/news/29681762/detail...z1ckJDl7uu

[Image: ap_julianne_mccrery_court_jef_110519_wg.jpg]

BRENTWOOD, N.H. -- The Texas mother accused of killing her 6-year-old son in New Hampshire, then leaving his body in Maine, pleaded guilty Friday.

Read Updates From Courtroom

Julianne McCrery pleaded guilty to second-degree murder charges in the death of her son, Camden Hughes.

McCrery has been held at the Strafford County Jail since her arrest. As part of plea agreement, she will spend 45 years to life in prison in exchange for pleading guilty to killing her son. It was back in May that Hughes' body was discovered on a rural road in South Berwick, Maine. The body was found wrapped in a blanket. The discovery led to a nationwide search to determine the identity of the boy.

Residents in the area where the body was found reported seeing a truck with a military insignia around the time of the discovery. That information eventually led to McCrery's arrest at a rest area in Chelmsford, Mass.

According to court documents, McCrery killed her son by laying on him and smothering him May 14 in a Hampton motel.

During the hearing, McCrery bowed her head and quietly cried as Prosecutor Susan Morrell described how McCrery smothered her son and carried his body out of the motel, wrapped in the blanket.

"When asked why she killed Camden Hughes, she said she believed there was no one else in her family she believed could raise her son," Morrell said. "The method that she chose to kill her son was particularly brutal, given that he struggled for his life for several minutes."

After she was arraigned in Massachusetts, her attorney said that he believed McCrery intended to commit suicide after she killed Camden. Her lawyer said she also told police she wanted the death penalty so she could be with her son, but she is not eligible for the death penalty in New Hampshire.

McCrery is scheduled to return to court on Jan. 13 for a sentencing hearing.

Hope you can rest in piece, little man....

[Image: Camden-Pierce-Hughes-MyLife.jpg]

Sometimes I hate everyone that breathes. Fuckin' bitch.
OMG, he is the most adorable little boy. How could she do that? I will never understand how a mother could kill her child. I just don't understand.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-04-2011, 11:21 AM)ramseycat Wrote: OMG, he is the most adorable little boy. How could she do that? I will never understand how a mother could kill her child. I just don't understand.

The community around here felt the same way. South Berwick is on the ME/NH border, somewhat close to me, and I have family there, so I went to the vigils and Memorial services they held. It is a very close knit town and no one could understand why she would kill him, then throw his body in the woods to be left for the animals and elements. Some folk were literally devastated that she would pick their town to dump his body in.

Sometimes I'm glad there is no real Death penalty in this state~she gets to think about what she did, every day for the next 45 years.