Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sovereign Citizens, Anti-Government Group Files Liens, Some Embrace Violence
Sovereign Citizens, Anti-Government Group Files Liens, Some Embrace Violence (VIDEO)

The FBI considers them one of the nation’s top domestic terror threats. Their members include cop killers and a convicted Oklahoma City bomber. They call themselves “sovereign citizens,” and have taken various measures to fight the U.S. government. But now, the government is fighting back.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/18...k2%7C64178

If it weren't for the cop killing part, I bet Dick would be a card-carrying member.
Commando Cunt Queen

I saw these people profiled on 60 Minutes. An older cop was called to the scene of a shooting on the highway & it shows the other people there trying to keep him from going to check on the other officer, it was his son & he didn't know it at the time. It was awful & all caught on the dashboard cam. We've all heard about these type of people for years, they are just called something else now.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The concept of being a Sovereign Citizen (one to whom laws don't apply) is embraced by members the US Congress for themselves. Looks like they will have to pass a new law under Constitutional protections to ensure that US citizens are not Sovereign and that status can only be claimed by Law Makers. Of course that will be accompanied by numerous new laws and intrusions into our lives.
I'm lucky if I obey 50% of laws. I'm forgetful.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-19-2011, 03:59 PM)username Wrote: If it weren't for the cop killing part, I bet Dick would be a card-carrying member.

hah

Sad but true.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.