I am NOT responsible for BROTHER joining here
Don't blame me. ::scared::
It's MF's fault for opening the door.
yeah, the cocksucker should be required to post 75 times before entry...we would have known by now what fuck-stick he was and we wouldn't be stuck putting up with his moronic 'humor'...
Fug duh kund
Luke Warmwater Wrote:yeah, the cocksucker should be required to post 75 times before entry...we would have known by now what fuck-stick he was and we wouldn't be stuck putting up with his moronic 'humor'...
My ignore button is blinking at me like the "RED" button of doom.
Frank is the only asshole responsible for this one. Smooth move, ex-lax.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Don't blame me. ::scared::
Well I'm blaming you anyway. I don't know why, I just am.
I believe Lumpy pulled her own finger..........:shock:
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The more I think about that ......the more I chuckle.......::haha::
Don't blame you?
BROTHER Wrote:
Don't blame you?
Don't blame who?47
Maggot Wrote:I believe Lumpy pulled her own finger..........:shock:
I believe so.......and every Forum that Mary roamedher wreaked havoc followed.::bravo::
BROTHER Wrote:
I believe so.......and every Forum that Mary roamedher wreaked havoc followed.::bravo::

That's why I always find it hysterical when she either complains about me or about other posters.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
BROTHER Wrote:

That's why I always find it hysterical when she either complains about me or about other posters.
Jesus Frank, you're agreeing with the most notorious and persistent troll in the known universe... and I can back up that claim.

What does that say about you?

It should be required that all trolls be as educated & funny as OP & LMPP so that their trolling posts are interesting & humorous to read...Dullard trolls are a crushing bore.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
While I admit I can be a pain in the ass, as can OP, I wouldn't label either of us 'trolls'. A troll posts stupid and inane bullshit just to fuck up threads (please note 99% of BROTHER's posts in here so far.) OP and I are generally posters that start and contribute interesting info and thoughts until someone stomps on us, then we return in kind.

I think of myself more as a bitch than a troll. ::dunno::
I didn't mean to imply that either one of you are trolls :Blush:
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
LuMPyPussy Wrote:While I admit I can be a pain in the ass, as can OP, I wouldn't label either of us 'trolls'. ::dunno::
You both have served as trouble-causing trolls in threads at 24. You in both your current form and previous username. I understand your "quality" is better and more subtle or sophisticated/entertaining than a real stereotypical troll, but don't kid yourself, you and OP engaged in a lot of trolling.
86 112
Duchess Wrote:I didn't mean to imply that either one of you are trolls :Blush:

I'll take care of that job. I'd like to officially imply that they have frequently trolled at 24, breaking rules, getting banned, coming back to do it again, over and over like trolls love to do.
86 112
It's the word du jour for people that lack imagination like Frank. He and his ilk like to categorize and label people since their thought processes aren't deep enough to comprehend there are multiple levels to a person's personality.

Unless it's the klan... then the labels fit since they're one trick ponies in the first place. 33
Middle Finger Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:I didn't mean to imply that either one of you are trolls :Blush:

I'll take care of that job. I'd like to officially imply that they have frequently trolled at 24, breaking rules, getting banned, coming back to do it again, over and over like trolls love to do.

As you yourself have done at FG, at least and has most of your membership at 24. How many times have you banned Mill?

Use some imagination, fuckwit. The word troll doesn't always fit.