Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mockaholics Anonymous
(05-26-2011, 01:11 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Hello, my name is Aussie and I am a Mockaholic!

*Everybody - hello aussie*

I first started coming to Mock last year. I would read the posts of others and occasionally post something myself. It seemed like fun. It was innocent and harmless. Then, I started to post every other day. It was amusing because there were retards in the forum like no where else in the world. The stupidity of the newbies was astonishing and made them an easy target and I loved it. Then, started posting everyday, like a habit, then a few times a day. I couldn't help myself, I just had to post like a compulsion to refute some of the comments of the other members. 

Then I started making my own threads, and people started mocking me, and I Mocked back! Sometimes I got so good at it, that there was no response at all! I loved it, I ruled the world. I would even sneak onto Mock at work sometimes and post comments to see who the latest retard was in the forum.

But then I hit rock bottom, Mock changed servers and I was able to access Mock. I couldn’t post, abuse or laugh at my fellow members. I was unable to degrade and humiliate newbies and retards as was my daily ritual.

First, I started pacing, what can I do? Make up Charlie Sheen jokes? No that won’t fix it. I began figiting and shaking. If only I could post one comment regarding Arnie’s love child, I know that would relieve my anxiety, but no give. I need to see that pic of Glenn Beck standing in front of a blank blackboard looking vacant, but it was not meant to be. I was desperate.

Then it got worse, the server was still down, I started to sweat, what’s the problem? What’s with the delay? 24 hours they said, that’s easy for you to say.  That’s a long 24 hours, must be an irish 24 hours.  I wondered if this was affecting others the same way it had affected me. I mean, OP would be wandering around out there in the world with no one to put him in his place on a daily basis.  This could prove to be dire for the planet.

Just when I thought I could take it no more Mock came back! I read the new posts like a fat person eating their way through a chocolate shop. I felt relief and exhilaration at the same time. I had to face it, I was a Mockaholic I got my fix. The world was indeed was a better place, Mock was back!

28  This was great, Aussie. I don't remember it at all but I saw someone reading it so I looked to see what it was about.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Just when I thought I could take it no more Mock came back! I read the new posts like a fat person eating their way through a chocolate shop.   hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I laughed out loud. It's fricken hilarious.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Here ya go.............

[Image: IMG_2037.jpg?resize=427%2C600&ssl=1]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I don't remember it either. Either I was obsessed with some guy or I was on some great shit. I would like to think the latter. You gotta love Mock though and people who don't get it, well........that's there problem, fill out a form and lodge it with your local authority. I'm busy.